Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest yoonmie90

ohh my dearest friends.. long time no see in this forum and really miss you all,,  i'm so busy with my jobs.. :( and welcome for new member in this thread.. Siyoon have so many fans right now and become more more and more popular, i'm happy for this!!
when i open my twitter and what a surprised me.. i got some good news and bad news too.. ohh what is this!! first Siyoon's film 100 percent will be realesed on 2014, finally!! for a long time i waiting for his film.. almost 3 years right? from 2011 until 2013 and now big news is come to me as Yoonies!! ahh oppa u know how happy we are.. ur film going to realesed!! my heart like a roller coaster now >< can you feel it??
second news, ur planning to enlistment on 2014 too.. whoaaa.. i can't believe it.. you just got back to drama and i want more than this!! please dont make me sad :(
and my guess is true, ur haircut is sign to me thats u will give us a news that you will be enlistment..
sad but i have to support what ur decision right?? 2 years is fast.. i will waiting you until you comeback and after this, please make so many drama, join variety show, mc, film or something like that.. *BIG HOPE*

[-O< [-O< [-O< ^:)^

Off topic:
Did I read well? he talked about marriage??! what does it mean? he has someone special right now? I can't help but be curious about his real life, I think when someone talks about marriage it's because there's a reason! anyway I only wish he's happy :) (even if it's not related with my ship :D)

Off topic:

Did I read well? he talked about marriage??! what does it mean? he has someone special right now? I can't help but be curious about his real life, I think when someone talks about marriage it's because there's a reason! anyway I only wish he's happy

:)

(even if it's not related with my ship

:D

)

Marriage??? :-/ where did you read this...?

And can someone tell me what that event with the journalists was all about? Like a mini-press conference? Why?

I've never seen anything like this mid-drama shooting. Was it to announce something?

Guest yoonmie90

rachel said: Off topic:
Did I read well? he talked about marriage??! what does it mean? he has someone special right now? I can't help but be curious about his real life, I think when someone talks about marriage it's because there's a reason! anyway I only wish he's happy :) (even if it's not related with my ship :D)

coastalbreeze said:

Off topic:

Did I read well? he talked about marriage??! what does it mean? he has someone special right now? I can't help but be curious about his real life, I think when someone talks about marriage it's because there's a reason! anyway I only wish he's happy

:)

(even if it's not related with my ship

:D

)

english translation not 100% accurate.

sourceenews24@20131223

chinese translation link :cr. to 娜娜@百度尹施允吧

Yoon Si Yoon , talked about enlistment.

" I want everything ( acting ) to be combusted/burn out before going ( to army ) “

Actor Yoon Si Yoon before joining the army , spoke about his thoughts about being an actor .

On the 23rd, Yoon Si Yoon who was at Goyang City during the shooting scene for ' the Prime Minister and I '.

Togther with Yoona, Lee Bum Soo and Choi Jeong were in the conference attended by reporters, YSY mentioned about army plan.

Born in 1986, Yoon Si Yoon is considering whether next year enlistment . When asked what are his plans? He replied, "I want to be in love in a dynamic/strong way and want to use my acting talent to its full potiential, 'consume in fire' before his enlistment. As in like fireworks, he wants his acting skills to be in complete combustion/burn up before he sign up to protect/defend his motherland.

When Yoon Si Yoon was asked, " It is often said to leave in the midst of applause, if that is what he wanted ? "

He said , " For the two “blank” years interval in the army , I'm not refering to leave and go into preparation ( refers to the blank period of two years to prepare in advance ), but I hope that this two -year period ( Enlistment period ), it will be good if I will not regret anything ( for acting ) "

To me it would be entirely greedy to think that to accomplish something big before leaving, and then return back with a big welcome. If it's because of that reason, then I would not receive happiness.

Yoon Shi Yoon talked about why he selected this work,' the Prime Minister and I ', was because

“This is the project I want to shoot " ." Of course, being greedy, there will be no end

but I just want to do what I like , then it will erupt/ignite, so I choose to do it . "

Then, Yoon Shi Yoon said, " As of next year , want to release all ( the acting passion ), until people think there is nothing left in me. ( the release of all acting passion ) "

:bz

i feel that sometimes he talked like poetry... a bit hard for me to translated. Anyway i look at a few other chinese translation article. there is a word when u google translated it turn out to be 'marriage' but actually means "fate/destiny". Here is a summarize & gist of what i found.

1) he might be planning/considering to be enlisted in the army later half of next year 2014. And during this time frame for now, he will work vigorously and involves in many activities. 

2) Yoon Shi Yoon said with what little acting talent he had, hopes to ignite it ( use it fully ) before his enlistment. 

3) he also mention that his ideal type may not be what he had imagine ( dream of ), it's all about fate/destiny and opportunity to meet.

And a lot MORE Beautiful PHOTOS here 

@eniya thanks!! hehehe it's really good you are here! a lot of us were about to volunteer for that "marriage" thing!
I really love he think in that way, the love comes at the right time in the right place  :x  now I wish more he finds the right person for him, awww!
I think we can wait for another drama or movie before he goes to army, good news! YSY fighting! 
;)

Guest yoonmie90

@eniya thank's for ur translation.. :) really help..
@rachel so many volunteer here.. hahah and me is first volunteer!! could i??

and dont forget for streaming KBS Gayo on 27th Dec 2013.. you know Yoon Si Yoon as a MC with Suzy.. ^^ remembered me when his reaction on Barefoot Friend when Eun Ji Won asking Suzy to be his partner by phone.. and now he's meet with Suzy.. :) i'm not sure he ever meet with suzy before..

can someone pm the link for the KBS Gayo today? wat time is it btw?
Thanks @rachel for the YT happytogether link. SiYoon is so much funnier and more relax when he last appeared in the same variety show a few year ago. I thought it could his appearance in this var show that KBS took notice of him and that's why he got this deal as MC for the KBS award. 
Anwyay... i  still can't stop laughing whenever i watch that part.. The host trying cheesy hot dish ...  =))

Thank you @rachel ! >:D<

Hopefully luck will be in our side. ;)

Maybe someone with a good internet connection, a reliable computer and the inclination can post some recaps of the show gut those who won't be able to watch it? That would be awesome...! :x :x :x

Hi everyone , I new here after being a silent reader for so long decided to sign in as part of this family . You gals are daebak, I manage to see many latest update with regards of ysy though this forum. Had just finish watching the Kbs show , ysy look suave and handsome but abit nervous ,still I'm glad to be able to see him doing mc shows. Gd nite everyone, have a great weekend .

Hi everyone , I new here after being a silent reader for so long decided to sign in as part of this family . You gals are daebak, I manage to see many latest update with regards of ysy though this forum. Had just finish watching the Kbs show , ysy look suave and handsome but abit nervous ,still I'm glad to be able to see him doing mc shows. Gd nite everyone, have a great weekend .

Welcome @reger !!!
I watched almost the whole show, I discovered I don't know about K-pop at all, I'm still so sleepy, lol. You know what was my fav song, the 3 seconds of "The road to me" that YSY sang!!! hehehe

@coastalbreeze I'm looking for the show too :( if I find I'll post here!Here is a little one of his song, no good quality though...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y98-aKU2UU
cr, to uploader.
Edit:More videos

cr. to uploader