Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

More photos of Daniel at the second Cine Talk and BIFAN Tour today!

He looks so handsome as always! :heart:

Lucky fans got his autograph.

ori.jpg

ori.jpeg

ori.jpg

Spoiler

ori.jpg

ori.jpg

• Love 1

Oh my god! New tv show appearance by our man.

Daniel will be returning to Omniscient Interfering View, MBS talk show on July 20th at 11:05PM KST.

Is he there for a cooking competition or something?? So excited! :wub:

• Love 1

There are a lot of demands for Choi Daniel to re-appear in 'Point of Omniscient Interfere'... ‘Mr. Choi’ returns stronger

2024-07-18

Actor Daniel Choi returns to 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' with a more powerful daily life.

c243eb61-0d5a-45b2-836a-f8e71fbbf0cb.jpg

In the 308th episode of MBC's entertainment program 'Point of Omniscient Interfere', which will be broadcast at 11 pm on the 20th (Saturday), viewers will be impressed by its unexpected charm. A day full of frustration unfolds for 'Mr. Choi' actor Daniel Choi, who has received a ton of requests for his reappearance.

On this day, Daniel Choi makes people laugh by revealing his last appearance and his déjà vu-level morning routine. Daniel Choi, who started the day with a wail, baffles the observers with his morning routine, which is no different from before, such as drinking a whole bottle of water and eating various nutritious foods with an arrogant frown.

Daniel Choi's unusual appearance as he prepares to go out also attracts everyone's attention. Daniel Choi, who began to wash his hair by clumsily placing one foot in the bathtub, unleashed an easy-going 'Mr. Choi' moment, causing laughter. He left the house after many twists and turns, but soon returned home, putting on his shoes and wandering around the house, sweating a lot just preparing to go out.

Meanwhile, Daniel Choi, who was invited to the '28th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival' as the male lead in the movie 'Sunny Day', will gather together with the main characters of the work, actor Jeong Hye-in and director Lee Chang-moo, as well as his manager.

Meanwhile, Daniel Choi surprises everyone by revealing the story of leaving home for a month and filming on a remote island without a manager. It was only a short time before he revealed a beautiful story with a heartwarming behind-the-scenes story, but Daniel Choi said that he felt a great deal of regret through this incident. Jeong Hye-in's manager, who was listening to the story, said that he would destroy the scene with a surprise revelation about her, making people curious about the live broadcast that will depict their meeting.

Choi Daniel's daily life, which will stimulate viewers' protective instincts (?) with his immature appearance, will be aired 10 minutes earlier than before. You can watch it on MBC's 'Point of Omniscient Interfere', which airs at 11 p.m. on 20th (Saturday).

View the original article

• Love 1

The highlights of Daniel in Omniscient Interfering View on MBC yesterday.

He sure is so funny yet so handsome! :wub:

He had to reappear in the tv show as he received a massive love from the public for his previous appearance. So happy for him! :lol:

• Love 1

Oh MY GOD!!!! :scream:

Cosmopolitan YouTube original series launched ‘Custom Tour’ of celebrities and the first protagonist is our handsome man! Gosh, HE ROCKS EYE-GLASSES!!! :heart:

Can't wait for episode 2.

• Love 1

On 7/31/2024 at 3:57 PM, gm4queen said:

Oh MY GOD!!!! :scream:

Cosmopolitan YouTube original series launched ‘Custom Tour’ of celebrities and the first protagonist is our handsome man! Gosh, HE ROCKS EYE-GLASSES!!! :heart:

Can't wait for episode 2.

Wrist tattoo and nails painted red at 2:32! On second glance, seems belong to stylist than Daniel himself haha, thought for a second he got them.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Wrist tattoo and nails painted red at 2:32! On second glance, seems belong to stylist than Daniel himself haha, thought for a second he got them.

Oh my god! I guess we are on the same boat, dear! :joy: At first, I didn't even notice the nail paint. So I was like, 'Yeah, it's him himself showing off the price tag'... But then the nail paint came up and I was like... :loolz:

I am sure it's not our man. It's the stylist as you mentioned above! Right? Ha ha ha!!! :D

Anyway, can't wait for the second part! Feeling super happy that our man is receiving immense love from the public. :heart:

• Like 1

Daniel Choi, "If I eat ramen the night before and get swollen, it won't be noticeable if I wear glasses."

2024. 8. 2. 00:03

20240802000335542iwet.jpg

Actor Daniel Choi mentioned the body size issue, saying that Western clothes fit him well because he has long arms. 

On the 31st of July, on the Cosmopolitan Korea YouTube channel, ‘A day of shopping with Mr. Choi’s Daniel Choi? Custom Tour Ep.01-1 | omnipresent | Radio Star | Moscot | A video titled ‘Cosmopolitan’ was uploaded. 

The video shows Daniel Choi taking a tour tailored to his tastes. He enjoyed looking at his favorite clothes at his selected shop. 

Daniel Choi, who revealed that vintage style was his personal taste, said, “But vintage clothes were too small for me. They were pretty, but there were many cases where I couldn’t wear it,” he said, confessing that it wasn’t easy to find clothes that fit his 186cm height and physique. Daniel Choi said, “I have long arms, so a size 110 fits my arms and a size 105 for shoulders. “That’s why Western clothes fit me better,” he added. 

Choi Daniel, who tried on clothes he liked and posed for them, showed interest in night clothes. He said, “I like clothes that I can wear like this and lie down on the street,” but the production team laughed and said, “It is a bit expensive to lie down on the street.” 

20240802000339677vpra.jpg

20240802000341006bbzh.jpg

The next place Daniel Choi went to was an eyewear store. He said, “There is one good thing about wearing glasses. “I’ll give you a tip,” he said, laughing, adding, “If you get swollen after eating ramen the day before, it won’t be noticeable if you wear glasses.” 

Next, Daniel Choi, who tried on glasses that suited him, showed off his intellectual charm through glasses fashion. Daniel Choi, who transformed into a charismatic figure wearing Boeing sunglasses, summoned the movie 'Top Gun' and said, "When I was in my 20s, senior Rain danced wearing Boeing sunglasses," and chose Boeing sunglasses, saying, "This is my style."

Meanwhile, Daniel Choi met fans last year by playing the role of Park Ki-hoon in Netflix's 'Mask Girl'. 

View original article here

• Love 1