Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerox678

The P906i is a fun phone but sms will be a bit of a pain in the ***, the SH04A has a full keypad which does become very useful. I have a 922SH with a full keypad and I gotta say it is so much more comfortable. And the SH04A is more rare and more expensive then the P906i, you can probably find P906i for under 300 easy.

Guest __herodreams

Wow the Sh906i is lovely & it takes really nice pics! I have the P906i in white, but I wished I got the pink one instead. I'm also planning to purchase IonNuke's hypersim and putting it under Tmo.

Here's a couple of photos taken w/ my P906i

%7Boption%7D2cyjiiv.jpg%7Boption%7D2gumlib.png

Here are some photos of my keitai! :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/not...SDC11905500.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/not...SDC11904500.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/not...SDC11913500.png

^ what a cute phone ~ ^^

Guest IonNuke

I got way too tired of having to do CPR soo much on my SH906i, sooo I sold it, gota good 210 off it =]

sadly even though not alot of keitais are software unlocked, I need one, especially because losing signal is an everyday thing where I live so hypersiming is hard plus i'm on AT&T. Getting a SH-01B won't work out, even tho its amazing lol. I'm looking at this nice N-08A that I might get in a couple of days, soft unlock, 8mp cam, and shadow blue are really nice qualities. I also see this Sharp WX-T923, but this is the taiwan version so mehhh :? what do you guys think? Its just the cool thing is, internet and mms will work(not too big o' deal tho), but I want a good cam, 5.2 is decent tho.

Is there any other soft unlocked phones that are worth looking at? preferably with a good cam, price isnt too much of a big deal especially since i totally found a 100 bill on the ground today XD

Software unlocked or Factory unlocked phones are nice really. WX-T923 is pretty. I like it for the huge screen and the touch cruiser when I want to browse the web and such.

WX-T923 >>>>

Software unlocked Docomo N-02A on 3G on AT&T ;)

It's up to you, they all can be flashy but without hypersim it's really convenient.

Guest pure.sophiestication

^ I thought all keitais needed a hypersim to work...And what's the difference between software unlocked and factory unlocked?

most keitais do.

right now the overseas market isn't in a great demand for keitais, so we have to resort to using a hypersim.

but there are some factory unlocked models, such as the 707sc.

factory unlocked means the phone can be used with any cellphone service providing it uses a sim card.

software unlocked (I THINK) is the use os something like a hypersim.

do correct me if i am wrong.

Guest IonNuke

most keitais do.

right now the overseas market isn't in a great demand for keitais, so we have to resort to using a hypersim.

but there are some factory unlocked models, such as the 707sc.

factory unlocked means the phone can be used with any cellphone service providing it uses a sim card.

software unlocked (I THINK) is the use os something like a hypersim.

do correct me if i am wrong.

Factory Unlocked - The software on the phone doesn't have any restrictions to begin with so you can use it anywhere.

Software Unlocked - The software was modified almost like using IMEI unlocks to unlock the phone for use of sim cards other than the original carrier it was made for.

In your case the 707SC is Software Unlock. Softbank never has factory unlocked phones. That would only happen if the sun came up from the east ;) . 707SC are all locked by default, and you can bring them to hong kong for Software modifcation thus it will unlock where you can use any sim card. Some versions of the mainboard (made before a certain date) will allow the 707SC to send MMS. But those are really hard to find.

Guest yoohyex

oh... all of you guys have such nice phones. now i want my own.

damn american phone companies with ugly phones.

all i own is a LG VU... >.<

Guest wakii

My mom made me get a regular phone from ATT even though I told her I didn't want it...But she says she might let me get an Asian one when we go to Thailand/Hong Kong this summer.

Guest IonNuke

I guess you must be on a family plan or something like that.

I'm on my own plan so any changes to the account or handset devices used is pretty much on me. And if I stop paying T-Mobile I pretty much don't have mobile phone service, but good thing I have a corporate discount of 12% off my monthly bill every month forever. Or until I quit using T-Mobile.

Guest synergyz

zero got my hopes up =[

I've been wanting to get that phone since it came out and I've been watching the price on ebay drop slowly from 800 to around 590ish now.

Driving me crazy.

Guest ahhhdillon

anyone here know where to get a sh-01b for below 500?

Just type in sh-01b on ebay, theres 1 seller selling it for 568 and another for 550, which IMO is not bad at all, and i def would have got one but my areas signal is too faulty for dealing with hypersim AND triband AND at&t! XD

Oh and another seller has one up for bid, I imagine it will be low when it ends (maybe)

Guest IonNuke

Sh-01b is just new on the market. It won't be below 500. Unless like I said you do highway robbery on someone but then it will be free.

Guest synergyz

well a month or two ago it was up at 800 and now its almost 200 dollars less so i assume if i wait it will keep going down

Sh-01b is just new on the market. It won't be below 500. Unless like I said you do highway robbery on someone but then it will be free.

highway robbery, much like my sh-06a and your n-02a

Archived