Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest peppermintsugar

yeah the sh-03a is also located in the US too and has minor UI fixes that make it nicer to use over sh906i, so there shouldnt be that international hassle to wait for it to come. unless its express shipping, for some reason canada to US takes way too long to ship, its to the point its retarded I can get a package from japan quicker.

Hmm, I see. I'm seriously contemplating buying both of them and just selling whichever I don't care for as much. Boyfriend would be furious with me for spending so much money but I don't know, I think it'd be smart to test the waters, as well.

The guy selling the SH-03a is in the middle of trying to work out a deal, though, he said he'd let me know if it didn't go through. He didn't sound too permanent about it, so here's to hoping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/DOCOMO-prime-series-SH...=item23073e3cd9

this docomo is tempting too, prime series, sh-01a, good deal

Wow, that's pretty damn cheap. Pretty cute, too. . .for not being swivel/touch :3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranianev

it looks pretty beat up. how was the ad stated? If person doesnt want to refund you might have to file a claim with ebay if it wasnt advertised as stated

The ad didn't really specify anything about the look but that it works like new so I don't know if I'll win if I file a claim

The seller has a 7 day return so I'm hoping he'll let me return it.

I was just really surprised at how bad the scratches were. He shipped the phone while it was on and it seemed like he just didn't care how it was shipped since the phone was just moving around in the box with the charger wrapped around it. I don't know if that's a good enough reason to file a claim.

I guess right now is not the time for me to own a keitai :(

Guest peppermintsugar

^^If there is damage to the phone he has to claim the extent of damage to it, regardless of whether or not it concerns the functionality of the phone.

Like, I could sell a phone with permanent marker and nail polish and stuff all over it and say it works fine, but if I don't tell you about the other stuff that's still a means of deception.

Just file the claim if you have to, and if it doesn't work out, well, you tried. I might be getting two keitais (one being an SH906i that is in much better condition), so if you're looking for another one, I could sell it to you :]

Guest IonNuke

Product isn't as described....deception is going to happen everyday. But when you flag it for false advertisement they'll usually step out to help you and reverse the transaction. False advertisement is illegal ;)

Guest ranianev

^^If there is damage to the phone he has to claim the extent of damage to it, regardless of whether or not it concerns the functionality of the phone.

Like, I could sell a phone with permanent marker and nail polish and stuff all over it and say it works fine, but if I don't tell you about the other stuff that's still a means of deception.

Just file the claim if you have to, and if it doesn't work out, well, you tried. I might be getting two keitais (one being an SH906i that is in much better condition), so if you're looking for another one, I could sell it to you :]

Ooohh ok. I thought him not specifying the condition of the item looks wise would make him win the case but I guess it'll favor me then? *phew*

And thanks for the phone offer! I just hope I get my money back so I'll be able to at least have enough to buy one off of you :lol:

Product isn't as described....deception is going to happen everyday. But when you flag it for false advertisement they'll usually step out to help you and reverse the transaction. False advertisement is illegal ;)

How do I flag it for false advertisement? Sorry I ask a lot of questions :unsure:

The two of you don't know how relieved I am after reading your posts :D I feel like I have a chance of getting my money back. I filed a claim stating item was not as described. Well it wasn't described at all.

yeah first see what the seller says, and if the seller doesnt agree, possible to file a claim. if it doesnt, describe everything you mentioned in your post about how phone was packaged, the dings on it, etc to ebay.

Guest bongococo

The two of you don't know how relieved I am after reading your posts :D I feel like I have a chance of getting my money back. I filed a claim stating item was not as described. Well it wasn't described at all.

Places like eBay, Amazon, and even PayPal will side with the buyer OVER the seller in almost all cases. At least that's what I've read. So you have a really good chances of getting a refund! I'm sorry you still have to go through all of this, I know it can be a pain.

Guest ranianev

yeah first see what the seller says, and if the seller doesnt agree, possible to file a claim. if it doesnt, describe everything you mentioned in your post about how phone was packaged, the dings on it, etc to ebay.

The seller wants me to call him and he gave me his number but just to be safe I only reply to him through eBay email. He still hasn't replied after he gave me his number so I just filed a claim. I only have 6 days until his return window is done.

Places like eBay, Amazon, and even PayPal will side with the buyer OVER the seller in almost all cases. At least that's what I've read. So you have a really good chances of getting a refund! I'm sorry you still have to go through all of this, I know it can be a pain.

Yeah this is the third time I've had to dispute and I've won all of them so far. But I'm just scared about this one since I spent all of my money on the phone. Thanks for the encouragement :lol:

I already have midterms to stress about and now this happens.

Guest IonNuke

Not always. I've had retarded buyers dispute stuff with me and those that disputed against me lost every time ;) But then when I dispute against sellers I win every time. Ah nice to be coms major ;)

Guest peppermintsugar

Yessss! I just paid for my new SH906i in black and I'm so excited to get it! The other guy sold his SH-03a and I'm so sad about it :[ but at least I got one of them!

Pictures when I get it!!!

Guest ranianev

^ Congrats lol

I got a reply from the seller and he wants me to return the phone for a refund woot!! :D Sucks that I'm gonna lose money thanks to shipping but it's better than not getting refunded.

I'm gonna ship it tomorrow and I'll see what happens from there

Guest IonNuke

^ Congrats lol

I got a reply from the seller and he wants me to return the phone for a refund woot!! :D Sucks that I'm gonna lose money thanks to shipping but it's better than not getting refunded.

I'm gonna ship it tomorrow and I'll see what happens from there

Losing money on shipping isn't so bad. Sure beats holding onto a beat up product

Guest ranianev

Yup. Having the phone gave me a heavy feeling but today it's finally off to be returned

aw614 that sucks! did you return the phone?

yeah i returned the phone and got my money back. I asked seller if there was any code lock on the phone and I was told there was not. When I got the phone first thing I checked if there was a fingerprint lock and there was. It looked to be a stolen phone, I messaged seller and didnt get a response in a few days, so just decided to make an ebay claim.

Ebay sided with me and seller decided to refund me and give me back my money, it did take a while to get it all done, seller was a bit slow. Auction stated no returns, but still possible to win those back, especially if seller misrepresented the item

Guest IonNuke

yeah i returned the phone and got my money back. I asked seller if there was any code lock on the phone and I was told there was not. When I got the phone first thing I checked if there was a fingerprint lock and there was. It looked to be a stolen phone, I messaged seller and didnt get a response in a few days, so just decided to make an ebay claim.

Ebay sided with me and seller decided to refund me and give me back my money, it did take a while to get it all done, seller was a bit slow. Auction stated no returns, but still possible to win those back, especially if seller misrepresented the item

If the seller doesn't want to pay you back, when you file a claim paypal steps in and freezes he payments so the seller can't even use it. And if the seller had already moved the money to their bank then paypal will just suck it out.

Guest akp124

All these phones look so pretty. Too bad I'm with Sprint and can't get any of those, otherwise I would. And there's phones with fingerprint lock? That's so cool.

Guest IonNuke

All these phones look so pretty. Too bad I'm with Sprint and can't get any of those, otherwise I would. And there's phones with fingerprint lock? That's so cool.

Fujitsu series phones have fingerprint lock. My F-01A has the fingerprint locking and it's water proof.

Guest ranianev

Hmmm I don't know what's going on with the seller. I sent the phone on Thursday and they tried to deliver it on Friday but no one was available to receive it. Now it's just sitting at the post office and it'll be returned to me in 15 days. I already e-mailed him twice about the delivery confirmation and to pick the phone up from the post office but I haven't heard anything since last week. I don't know if they're just trying to avoid getting the phone back so they don't have to refund me or what. :angry:

Guest IonNuke

It's a possibility that they may be avoiding you or something like that ;) You should try to contact them. I know on ebay if you request for their information you can be more direct and call them. Most people flip out when that happens.

Archived