Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest deeism

Oh well, you can always use the SH-03A and use the Lollipop as a CPR phone. :P

lol my plan exactly.

but my mother has been eyeing it as well.. haha.

i'm just excited cos soon i'll be able to pick out a keitai first hand bahaaaa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pockii

I come here everyday just to die a little inside because I can`t buy one :(

My mother won`t let me get a new phone T_T

Guest ranianev

Hehe, I wish my mom knew about my obsession with keitais

I just dropped a bomb on my bank account when I bought a SH906i yesterday

And I'm partially regretting it since it was expensive (for me)

But once it comes I'll be happy :lol:

And then when my mom comes :(

Guest peppermintsugar

Gonna be a cheapskate and just buy another SH906i after all. I do love the phone anyways XD

Guest peppermintsugar

Uhg, seriously! Thanks.

No one really seems to be selling one used right now so I'm wondering if it would be smart to just buy it new for the extra $100 x_x and to avoid previous negligent user problems >:[

I wanna be cheap so badly ;---;

Guest pockii

Oh lucky!!! My friend has the SH906i too :)

It`s pretty good but the battery runs out quickly so you gotta charge it everyday and sometimes twice +_+ but i think it`s because she loves taking pictures :)

can`t blame her tho... hahaah~

Guest IonNuke

I guess you can save up and then buy it on your own and she won't be in control. I think one time my parents realized I had more than 10 phones they just said I was retarded and by now they have all lost count on how many mobile phones I own LOL.

They can get expensive but if you search around you'll find the cheap ones. I managed to land on the cheap priced Docomo PRIME and SYTLE series (some are software unlocked).

I wanna be cheap so badly ;---;

cheap is great. But honestly whenever you think it's cheap.... what you meant to say is "smart". The word looks and sounds like cheap but it's actually smart.

I think the other day I landed a milestone phone for $100ish. Vodafone Sharp 904SH with a nice 3.2MP CCD~~~ Optical Zoom **drools all over the box** lol

Guest peppermintsugar

That's true! I was totally ready and willing to spend like, $600 on a brand new F-01b, but my boyfriend simply WOULD NOT stop hounding me about how ridiculous it was. Then I sat down and asked myself if I would really be unhappy with the SH906i, and the answer is no. I love that phone, I think it's beautiful, so I might as well just get it again!

Good call on the last link, btw! I was working on a transaction with that guy before but never had money, maybe I'll contact him again. . .I'm just not sure if I want white really badly or am willing to settle for the black :x I'm too picky.

Guest ranianev

Oh lucky!!! My friend has the SH906i too :)

It`s pretty good but the battery runs out quickly so you gotta charge it everyday and sometimes twice +_+ but i think it`s because she loves taking pictures :)

can`t blame her tho... hahaah~

Ohh thanks for the heads up! I'm more a gamer so I'll probably drain it faster. :P

They can get expensive but if you search around you'll find the cheap ones. I managed to land on the cheap priced Docomo PRIME and SYTLE series (some are software unlocked).

The only place I know to look is at eBay so far. But please do tell where some good deals can be found...

I don't know if a new SH906i should cost around $200 since that's what I paid for

Its gonna come with the original box and charger

Guest IonNuke

I've been pretty lucky at landing some good colors for some phones that were cheap costs but sometimes even if it's a crappy color i'd take it anyway.

Guest peppermintsugar

Yeah, I'm considering buying the SH906i in pink, even though I really only want it in white, but then again I'm also tired of waiting, and pink isn't so bad for someone like me :3

We'll see what happens. If that guy still has it in black, I'll get that instead, otherwise, pink it is!

Yeah, I'm considering buying the SH906i in pink, even though I really only want it in white, but then again I'm also tired of waiting, and pink isn't so bad for someone like me :3

We'll see what happens. If that guy still has it in black, I'll get that instead, otherwise, pink it is!

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1644133

this one isnt a bad deal its black, design just like sh906i, and with 8mp ccd, and touch screen

Guest peppermintsugar

If it makes you feel better I got my 1 month old SH-06A for around $300 shipped. It had the charger, data cable (yet another useless one to add to my pile of crap) and the charging dock which was probably the only reason I really wanted it. Only keitai I own that doesn't have the dock is the Sharp 904SH.

For being a used phone, it's still in pretty good shape too.

[ DSC00169.jpg

[ DSC00167-1.jpg

Mmmm, it's so pretty! Its definitely one of my favorites, for sure. So much so that I'm willing to pay almost $100 more for just a front display screen XD

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1644133

this one isnt a bad deal its black, design just like sh906i, and with 8mp ccd, and touch screen

Yeah, thanks for all of the help, both of you. The guy I was trying to make a deal with before for a black SH906i is actually still selling his, so we're working something out again, yay! :]

Guest Skylinr

My F-01B taking a dip in the water :P

F1000005.JPG

F1000009.JPG

F1000011.JPG

F1000014.JPG

Above 4 images captured by F-04B :)

DVC00056.JPG

And my current collection of Keitais! :D

DSC00654.JPG

My parents aren't too enthusiastic about me getting phones either. (The 3 keitais are only but part of my collection of phones) and I'm supposedly not supposed to buy any more phones for now, but its kinda like telling a smoker he can't smoke. ;) It also kinda helps they aren't into phones and pretty much can't tell one from another.

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh gosh, F-01b is so pretty. I'm surprised you even had the balls to actually test the waterproofness, I would die I think, haha.

Guest IonNuke

Oh gosh, F-01b is so pretty. I'm surprised you even had the balls to actually test the waterproofness, I would die I think, haha.

Waterproofing from fujitsu works... I got rained on when I had my F-01A in use. and it fell into the tub once and that was completely not my fault lol.

Guest peppermintsugar

Waterproofing from fujitsu works... I got rained on when I had my F-01A in use. and it fell into the tub once and that was completely not my fault lol.

A while back I dropped my Sidekick 2008 into the toilet (I had already flushed XD) and it was ruined, obviously. Waterproofing is awesome, but I would still be so scared to actually voluntarily just throw it in a bucket of water or something. Glad to see it works, though!

Guest IonNuke

Although if you don't close the charger and headphone port tightly and the rubber gaskets don't lock. you will kill the phone via water damage ;)

A customer of mine broke his F-01A like that too.

Archived