Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest IonNuke

Although if you go to page 21 or something like that, I did show some screen images of a couple of my factory unlocked keitais going on line ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

I really like the purplish color of it, and I adore how the inside looks, but I'm actually not much of a fan of the wood design x__x

Rant time.

I hate when people on Ebay ask me questions that they could have taken one second to Google and find out themselves, and then they get an attitude with me like it's my problem.

Some lady asked me if my phone came with a USB cable, to which I said no, and then she sasses me up saying "well then how am I supposed to get pictures onto the computer?" Well lady, if you knew anything about the thing you're trying to buy, you would know it has a Micro SD slot. Seriously, who buys things without knowing it's basic functions?

Guest IonNuke

I really like the purplish color of it, and I adore how the inside looks, but I'm actually not much of a fan of the wood design x__x

Rant time.

I hate when people on Ebay ask me questions that they could have taken one second to Google and find out themselves, and then they get an attitude with me like it's my problem.

Some lady asked me if my phone came with a USB cable, to which I said no, and then she sasses me up saying "well then how am I supposed to get pictures onto the computer?" Well lady, if you knew anything about the thing you're trying to buy, you would know it has a Micro SD slot. Seriously, who buys things without knowing it's basic functions?

See something like that annoys you. But everyday @ phone forums people don't search and ask the same questions everyday. Now that's just as bad. So on those sites I give little hints and then just derail the entire topic ;)

You should have told her to use telekinesis or something. I do that all the time. I just look at the phone and it gets scared and shuts off.

Guest peppermintsugar

See something like that annoys you. But everyday @ phone forums people don't search and ask the same questions everyday. Now that's just as bad. So on those sites I give little hints and then just derail the entire topic ;)

You should have told her to use telekinesis or something. I do that all the time. I just look at the phone and it gets scared and shuts off.

Hahaha, all I said was "Micro SD card. Please use Google to fund out the phones basic functions." She didn't reply, so I hope she was offended.

That's what I want to do, I'm just going to blindly bid on random things on Ebay that I have no idea what they are or what they do. Sounds exciting!

And trust me, I'm kind of used to it, too. I "manage" the circle lens thread on this forum, and no one reads rules and no one bothers to check back a handful of pages to see if their question was already answered.

Guest Juli~<3

sh-o1a / sh-03a for £200 ish

or

sh-03a for £300 ish?

or should i keep looking around?

i wish western flip phones were more exciting T_T

what are some good sites to look on?

i only know ebay >_<

Hahaha, all I said was "Micro SD card. Please use Google to fund out the phones basic functions." She didn't reply, so I hope she was offended.

That's what I want to do, I'm just going to blindly bid on random things on Ebay that I have no idea what they are or what they do. Sounds exciting!

And trust me, I'm kind of used to it, too. I "manage" the circle lens thread on this forum, and no one reads rules and no one bothers to check back a handful of pages to see if their question was already answered.

i bet you some of the people didnt see the listing say its code locked either. Typically on the phone forums I'll be vague with helping, but when I sold on ebay, I just was clear on everything, since it was a buy it now and wanted to get the phone sold asap

Guest peppermintsugar

i bet you some of the people didnt see the listing say its code locked either. Typically on the phone forums I'll be vague with helping, but when I sold on ebay, I just was clear on everything, since it was a buy it now and wanted to get the phone sold asap

Gosh, I hope that isn't the case, since it DOES have bids right now, and I was VERY clear about the fact that the security code is still on and I do not know it. I'm not gonna deal with any angry messages when they get the phone and can't use the phone functions.

sh-o1a / sh-03a for £200 ish

or

sh-03a for £300 ish?

or should i keep looking around?

i wish western flip phones were more exciting T_T

what are some good sites to look on?

i only know ebay >_<

ebay, or howardforums buy sell trade, zerox678 on here you can pm him, he has a ton of phones, one may interest you.

sh-01a and sh03a? and the 300gbp one is sh-06a?

sh-01a has larger screen than sh-03a, but similar ui and functions. But you can take self pics with sh-03a.

Gosh, I hope that isn't the case, since it DOES have bids right now, and I was VERY clear about the fact that the security code is still on and I do not know it. I'm not gonna deal with any angry messages when they get the phone and can't use the phone functions.

And you bolded it in your auction no questions. Looks like people are interested in it to make a bid though, so they better know what they are getting themselves into

Guest IonNuke

It's yet another possibility. You know people out there are stooopid (yes and that's the correct spelling for that).

D: i`ve always wanted a keitai D;

but i`m too lazy to go all the way back to japan...

does anyone know where i could buy a nice keitai that is either white or pink in vancouver??

ahhh thanks in advance~ (noob here)

D: i`ve always wanted a keitai D;

but i`m too lazy to go all the way back to japan...

does anyone know where i could buy a nice keitai that is either white or pink in vancouver??

ahhh thanks in advance~ (noob here)

im not too familiar with vancouver

but i remember seeing two stores that sell japanese phones at aberdeen. there was another one inside lansdowne

i'm sure there's more places though.

Guest Cantabile

best choice to get, sh1810c or sh9020c if you want mms, decent camera and mp3

Oh my they're beautiful... And damn right expensive. Haha! One day I'll buy one. That day is far from now. Thanks.

Archived