Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

i just tried an at&t sim and it works...i have tmobile and my sim card is like 2 years + old? does it not work with older sims? )its a universal hypersim?)

maybe it's your sim card? when i first got mine it didn't work either..

i researched around a bit and found out that not all hypersims are compatible with all sim cards... so i purchased another sim card of a different series from the my provider and everything was fine from there on.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ahhhdillon

Just to throw this out there guys. I'm on ebay all the time, especially when i was trying to find a good keitai.

I think good keywords for searching for a good deal on a j-phone would be:

docomo phone

foma phone

japanese phone

fujitsu phone

softbank phone

Ive used searching through these keywords and found alot of good deals that are just associated with certain words (like the ones above)

eh, and the hypersim problems, it's kinda like a trial and error thing. Just try and get a hypersim that works for you.Sadly, that may require you to order different hypersims until you find one that works, of course researching is best, as to not waste your precious moneys. :)

Guest micoxdd

ok i just got a new sim from tmobile and it doesnt work....i think ima buy a new hyper sim now -.- good thing the sim was free -__-"

Guest ahhhdillon

haha yeh searching for the right hypersim is so troubling. I wish there was a way to fully unlock the SH906i, hmm maybe someday in the future lol

Guest crystalpuiyee

ok i just got a new sim from tmobile and it doesnt work....i think ima buy a new hyper sim now -.- good thing the sim was free -__-"

I am using iNex 3.0 with Tmobile.. it's very stable and I don't have to do any CPR.. i was thinking to get a smartsim instead, but ended up getting the iNex, worth the price :)

Guest ahhhdillon

I am using iNex 3.0 with Tmobile.. it's very stable and I don't have to do any CPR.. i was thinking to get a smartsim instead, but ended up getting the iNex, worth the price :)

whoah where did you get version 3.0?

all i see on ebay is 2.9

can you tell me where you got it from =]

i'm using an ismartsim right now, its okay just not very stable at times. Was thinking of inex at first but eh the price is so high. But im ready now

Guest ahhhdillon

3.0 isnt a real inex from what a I read...

hmm yeh i thought so, cuz theres only one seller, and they are still selling 2.9.

hopefully 3.0 will be out sometime soon

Guest crystalpuiyee

3.0 isnt a real inex from what a I read...

REALLY?!! it said " V3.01" on the iNex sim itself.. then maybe it's a fake one .. HAHA.. I used to have the V 2.0 one, and I did SO MANY CPRs.. > <'' ..

REALLY?!! it said " V3.01" on the iNex sim itself.. then maybe it's a fake one .. HAHA.. I used to have the V 2.0 one, and I did SO MANY CPRs.. > <'' ..

http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/f1...457?u=mmmyyyttt

this is from inex themselves on yahoo tw auctions.

but Im not surprised the inex fake is stable for you on tmobile, i think US users have more issues on inex hypersims,

Guest pure.sophiestication

does anyone know someone who sells docomo batteries?

i just sold my p906i to someone in usa (i'm in australia), but i'm not allowed to send batteries through australia's postal systems, none of them will let me because all of them banned batteries because they're classified as dangerous.

if anyone knows anyone who sells a docomo p906i battery, preferably in the US who can ship to my buyer, plmk via pm. thanks!

Guest peppermintsugar

Piece of mini cooper.

I got my iNex but when I put it in and turn it on it gives me a message, like "Please enter security code"

I don't know the security code because I got it off Ebay, is someone dumb enough to sell a phone and not turn the security code off? Or at least not give the security code with it?

I tried entering "0000" like some people say, and I've tried guessing >.> so far not too good. Any way to just bi-pass this entirely?

yeah seller should have given to your the security code or reset it back to the default 0000. I would contact the seller about it to see if they remember it. If not you may have to guess 0000 to 99999999, more chances being no higher than 9999 though

Guest pure.sophiestication

lie on the customs form that it doesnt have a battery, seems every country wants to ban sending batteries by mail...

lol, yeah i thought of doing that

but i'm scared i'll get a fine or something from customs when it goes through x-ray or something.

Archived