Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

Thought I'd share again some more Ebay auctions that are super cheap, in case people are interested :]

Pink, SH906i w/iNex HyperSIM

Black, software unlocked Samsung 707SC II

Silver, DoCoMO SH-07A

Black, DoCoMO P905i

White/silver, DoCoMo SH905i TV

Black, Softbank 740SC, software unlocked

Blue, DoCoMo P906i

Never seen this one before: Pink, DoCoMo SO704i

White, DoCoMo P905i, HyperSIM included

Lots of good deals right now :o

Guest peppermintsugar

you see the shipping cost on that sh906i? 199usd haha, located in miami too

HAHA wow, I didn't even look at that when I posted it.

I bet they think they're real clever.

Guest micoxdd

i tried my hypersim on the sh906i and it didnt work but wen i tried it on a samsung gravity 2 it worked is my hypersim messed up?

Guest crystalpuiyee

i tried my hypersim on the sh906i and it didnt work but wen i tried it on a samsung gravity 2 it worked is my hypersim messed up?

LOL.. then it might be ur sh906i's problem.. if it works on a regular mobile, then it's not the hypersim's problem :/

Guest peppermintsugar

over-priced imo. :mellow: and lol @ the price of the sh906i shipping.

I'm just trying to help. Figure most people probably don't spend as much time on Ebay as I do.

Guest micoxdd

i just tried an at&t sim and it works...i have tmobile and my sim card is like 2 years + old? does it not work with older sims? )its a universal hypersim?)

Guest peppermintsugar

i just tried an at&t sim and it works...i have tmobile and my sim card is like 2 years + old? does it not work with older sims? )its a universal hypersim?)

I actually did read something about this while I was looking up problems as to why my HyperSIM doesn't work with my phone.

oh ok, that must be a hk hypersim, probably meant to work better in hk, someone else had a firesim from hk that wouldnt work on tmobile, looks like you'll probably need to try another hypersim, probably an ismartphone should work on it

is it the hypersim that says docomo or softbank printed on it?

Guest micoxdd

oh ok, that must be a hk hypersim, probably meant to work better in hk, someone else had a firesim from hk that wouldnt work on tmobile, looks like you'll probably need to try another hypersim, probably an ismartphone should work on it

is it the hypersim that says docomo or softbank printed on it?

yea it says docomo on it and before i bought it he made a video of himself using it (tmobile) and in the US

I would try another hypersim, did you findout what version of the tmo sim the seller had? or you can just change the sim card going to tmo and just trying that out, especially if you can get a new one for free

Guest Juli~<3

how much is a used sh906i really worth?

there's only 1 uk ebay listing and bidding starts at £99.. =/

maybe should save up for a phone with better megapix cam?

that's all i care about tbh lol text, talk, cam =/

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ I wouldn't pay more than $200USD for one, personally, but I say that because I see them often times for that or a little bit less.

Archived