◊ ZE:A (제국의 아이들) ²º¹º ☆ Official Thread ►

Guest Shenlu

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zahieyjunki

New 9-member boy band ZE:A (Children of Empire) held their showcase performance on January 13th in Kangnam, Seoul.

The members performed their debut track Mazeltov, as well as Love Coach and New Star. In addition, they also showed off their individual talents. Up until this day, ZE:A had put on over 50 wingcar performances all throughout Korea. Due to sheer amount of performances and experience they have built up, their showcase was apparently very professional

Star Empire stated :

“In order to show off the skills they have built up from their training days, all 9 members have been practicing all day long and spilling sweat.”

more pictures from the showcase!

20100113_zeashowcase14-371x600.jpg

20100113_zeashowcase09-362x600.jpg

20100113_zeashowcase13-349x600.jpg

20100113_zeashowcase10-372x600.jpg

20100113_zeashowcase12.jpg

20100113_zeashowcase08-360x600.jpg

cr : allkpop

their sunbaes also were there to support them!

Guest xootwisted

Thanks for the updates! definitely rookie of the year ^^

I hope some Kfans had a fancam of them,i really wanna see their showcase :]

i can`t wait for 15!

they`re looking good! omg,Siwan >.< thanks for sharing again

据悉,韩国新锐男子组合ZE:A(帝国的孩子们)在出道之前,就从世界著名唱片公司受到加盟邀请,成为人们关注的焦点。

7日,发表出道曲《Mazeltov》的ZE:A最近与世界著名唱片公司—华纳音乐(Wanner Music Chinese Mandarin Grop)以及索尼音乐(Sony Music)签约,在韩国歌坛出道之前就全面进军亚洲音乐市场。

华纳音乐将以台湾为开始,在香港、中国大陆、澳门、马来西亚、印度尼西亚、菲律宾等地开展活动,而索尼音乐将在泰国和新加坡发行ZE:A组合的唱片,并举行亚洲推广活动。目前,细节部分仍在协商中。

新锐组合与华纳和索尼两家世界顶级唱片公司签约,并在出道前就确定进军亚洲市场,堪称韩国音乐界一大奇迹。这表明,亚洲市场非常看好ZE:A组合,并给予非常大的期待。

华纳和索尼的相关人士不约而同地表示:“此前,我们通过媒体一直关注着ZE:A的成长过程,除了唱功之外,出色的舞蹈实力和外貌也是我们所希望看到的,他们完全有能力在韩国歌坛乃至亚洲歌坛站稳脚跟。目前,很多国外粉丝都对ZE:A组合充满期待,进军亚洲市场之后,这一组合将有可能成为亚洲顶级偶像组合。”

目前,出道不久的ZE:A组合结束在韩国国内的表演,正计划全面进军亚洲市场,下周的Showcase舞台将成为ZE:A组合征服亚洲的首秀。

New Korean boyband ZE:A (Children of Empire) has signed contracts with world-renowned recording companies before their debut, gaining much attention

ZE:A, which recently debuted with "Mazeltov" on the 7th of January, recently signed a contract with renowned music companies Warner Music Chinese Mandarin Group and Sony Music, making its advance towards the world music market even before its official debut.

ZE:A's promotional activities under Warner Music will start in Taiwan, followed by Hong Kong, mainland China, Macau, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines etc. Sony Music will distribute ZE:A's albums in Thailand and Singapore, and also hold its own promotional activities. As of now, details are still unconfirmed

That a brand new group has signed contracts with industry powerhouses Warner and Sony and even started its advance into the Asia market is unusual in the Korean music industry. This shows that the Asia market is highly anticipating ZE:A's debut.

"Through the media, we have been following ZE:A's growth as a group. They have the ability to gain a stable foothold in both the Korean and Chinese music industry with their singing and dance ability as well as appearance. Now, many overseas fans also expect much from ZE:A, and after entering the Asian market, this group has the potential to become a top idol group in Asia," representatives from Warner and Sony both expressed in separate interviews.

The recently debuted ZE:A will have their showcase on 13th January, their first step towards conquering Asia.

Source:here

Translated by: zephyr

Source Finder: MVPrincess

Credits: Empire Children Foums

SUPER GOOD NEWS! i see my country xD!

Guest chopper!

weeee, saw the showcase of them doing mazeltov ^___^

each boy gets really little screen time, barely 10 seconds...T^T its like switch then switch then swtich some more LOL

BUT it seems they changed the mazeltov choreo o___o its not that hand move they do in the MV, its like a worm movement LOLS can't describe well haha! x)

Woot! liked kevin's and hyungsik's little high five and dongjun flip in the air <33

i can tell it was lipsynch, but they do pretty well ;DD sadd that they changed the hand thing tho T__T hopefully they won't change it during their music bank debut >O<

ah and kevin explained their song mazeltov, meaning, congrats, good luck, fighting!, and bascially its telling them fighting! or have strength as they will debut and perform sooon. ^^

Guest Seraphic_Gin

New stalker on this thread here, call me Gin.

And so far, I'm loving ZE:A. Mind you, Mazeltov didn't catch my attentiont the first time I saw it... but now that I have bumped into it again, lol - It's stuck in my head.

No official favorite so far, but congrats to the boys who had their debut today.

Performances this week makes me excited. ;))

And so far, I'm loving ZE:A. Mind you, Mazeltov didn't catch my attentiont the first time I saw it... but now that I have bumped into it again, lol - It's stuck in my head.

Sorry for cutting your post short T_T

I totally agree with you about Mazeltov. At first I didn't like it that much, but then I watched it again and it is catchy XD

But anyway. Hi! *waves* I'm Tali. I'm just getting into ze:a. I've been watching their reality show lately. I love watching shows like that with the boys because it gives you a good sense of their personalities. And it shows them as regular people, not just idols :)

Can't wait to see performances by them! <3

New stalker on this thread here, call me Gin.

No official favorite so far, but congrats to the boys who had their debut today.

Performances this week makes me excited. wink.gif)

they debut today? i thought it was on the 15th. the MV didnt catch my attention either.....until i saw kevin's intro video =D

i love all these phrases that the banners have "overflow with motherly love" and all that. did u guys get that from their site, or rephrased it. cause im lovin it. lol.

whoaa ?

First COE get to join the CF for SKY JAMBAND and now they even get the top company???

Ohoo this sounds good for a rookie !

OMG they change the choreo a bit?

whoaaa I hope they didn't because the hand move was soooooooooo catchy.

Guest onew_wifey08

THANKS FOR SHARING EVERYONE ^^

I really love the love coach's choreography! it was amazingly cute :3 and minwoo's chicken dance is epic win! xD

afsgakjsajlsa! HyungSik bb is just awesomely hot! *Q*

-short advertisment-

EMPIRESUBS ARE HIRING KOREAN-ENGLISH TRANSLATORS, CHINESE-ENGLISH TRANSLATORs, AND SUBBERS IN GENERAL TO THE TEAM!

please, only apply if u're willing to help ^^ we need dedicated subbers!

nqz3ew.gif

nqz3ew.gif

nqz3ew.gif

by the way.. we are also hiring talented graphix artist & web designers(:

Guest zahieyjunki

[News+Photo Report] ZE:A Debut Showcase

Today, Jan 13,2010 the new 9 member boy group ZE: A (Children of the Empire) finally throwed their debut showcase!

The showcase takes place in a club located in KangNam-gu, Cheongdam-dong,Seoul and starts at 3 pm onwards with their senior Park JungAh and Seo InYoung conducting the event. The boys started their debut showcase by performing Michael Jackson’s Billie Jean. Then ZE:A performed their single from their mini album Nativity like : ‘Love Coach’, ‘New Star’ and title single ‘Mazeltov’ to the attendees including their 150 fans at the showcase.

It is said that ZE:A members had shown a nice choreography and brilliant vocal performances in the showcase.

ZE:A,”We finally make this debut. We’re really happy and we’ll do our best and worked hard to show our best appearance. We hope to be the best singer in the Republic of Korea. ZE:A will worked hard from now on”, they said.

Park JungAh and Seo InYoung also expressed their feelings towards the group,” We see them growing, we see them since their trainee days and we think these boys will do great and we do look forward to see more from them. We’re proud to see that these boys are growing more and showed us a beautiful appearance,” they said.

On Jan 7, ZE:A already released their mini album “Nativity” with Mazeltov as their title single.

In addition, the group will do their promotion in various music shows starting this weekend by performing in KBS Music Bank (Jan 15), MBC Music Core (Jan 16) and SBS Inki Gayo (Jan 17).

More photos from the showcase under the cut!

jea_130110_c.jpg

jea_130110_b.jpg

jea_130110_d.jpg

jea_130110_e.jpg

jea_130110_g.jpg

jea_130110_n.jpg

jea_130110_p.jpg

jea_130110_t.jpg

jea_130110_r.jpg

jea_130110_f.jpg

jea_130110_h.jpg

jea_130110_i.jpg

jea_130110_l.jpg

jea_130110_m.jpg

jea_130110_o.jpg

jea_130110_s.jpg

jea_130110_j.jpg

jea_130110_u.jpg

cr : k-bites

Guest Sherelle

HAHA I JUST SAW THE MV.

I HAVE DIFFICULTY NAMING THEM FOR NOW, BUT I'LL TRY.

THEY ALL LOOK CUTE.

MAN, THEY'LL SUCCEED.

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES. :D

Guest zahieyjunki

In Young their stylists? hoh wut?

they need a great stylists cuz their outfits are pretty plain and i saw some of them really don't match the top with the bottom~

I had my eyes on the leader cuz he wear the HUGE shades and looks like thai a bit lol~

No clips to their showcase more? this thread is so deadful <_<

annyeong!! ive been stalkin this thread

forever loool..

i hav question..in Seo Inyoung's mv..i want u..Kevin is featured ryt??

but is junyoung too??

at around 2:20 onwards?? is that junyoung??

Archived