◊ ZE:A (제국의 아이들) ²º¹º ☆ Official Thread ►

Guest Shenlu

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xootwisted

Noe wutt? Everywhere i go,it can`t be helped that people always see ZE:A`s mv similar to Mirotic and 'O' ,and other kpop mv`s and tell that they are copycats or they don`t have originality,originality is dying in kpop these days,i admit it was kinda similar BUT why blame ZE:A? It`s not them who directed the vid,edited it,do the concept,etc.

THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE WHO SING SONGS AND DANCE ON THE VID!

just try to appreciate them or if you don`t like them don`t bash,they are just working hard and dreaming success in the industry ..

jeez,people should get over it <_<

Guest hype8750

wiat...probably he's Hyungsik rite ?

however...cuuuuuuuuuuuute

have you guys watch their CF ?

omg it was weird...hehee

I think he's Hyungsik...

based on the jacket he wore....(LOL....my way to learn their name and faces)

and i've watched their CF...

it was weird a lil bit but the boys look cute ^^

Guest xootwisted

ZE:A WORKING

*doing labor

28ukarl.jpg

33c4txh.jpg

1552on7.jpg

2v1na8l.jpg

fy0k90.jpg

10gh84l.jpg

5fm788.jpg

2ex60ep.jpg

2q0svmw.jpg

20uoger.jpg

200zf9g.jpg

azb6u0.jpg

30adevd.jpg

fnqxyf.jpg

ip9krd.jpg

idgkz8.jpg

n4tj7b.jpg

2i7y6g7.jpg

dpa8h3.jpg

v5d3br.jpg

2qt8evl.jpg

2i10cn7.jpg

2djqyqx.jpg

This was the time they`re doing a wingcar performance and stay in that province for a bit? I think because this was included in the docu.

and yes,they`re cleaning pigs` poo x)

*This is a one big picture and this was cutted since this is kinda loooong so it turned out like that.

21mci07.jpg

BESTFRIENDS * Siwan and KwangHee

These are the few cuts from a big pic like the first one but i`m too lazy to upload all of it so

i`ll just upload the cuts that i like the most ^^

S I W A N

14m9qqf.jpg

K W A N G H E E

2zgxl6p.jpg

20i7wvc.jpg

2pplfzq.jpg

28gyvjl.jpg

29uvpdu.jpg

a59lp1.jpg

2agnl34.jpg

2ilxn7.jpg

10ghe94.jpg

Credits: Star Empire + SE7ENs_yuhja@EMPIRE CHILDREN

CAPS all by me. sorry for the quality

oqc0hv.jpg

^from their show empire kids returns

xfdfn8.jpg

2qdpqup.jpg

^ dongjun,hyungshik,taeheon,siwan as f4

ww0shu.jpg

KWANGHEECHUL couple x)

Guest lolobe

http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/123fe2ac61761b817e0613a85575a58d1263036833_full.gif

http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/c6...038252_full.gif

hey guys .. oppa so pretty

& minwoo oppa he surprise me when i saw his t.shirt .. it have some word in my language ..Arabic lol .. & its mean country ,,,

http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/3b...039223_full.jpg

Lool so its not only me who noticed the there is arabic writing

i know cause i speak Arabic it says " Tokyo the country " on it

maybe there stylists has a Arabic gens loool

Will cant wait for them to debut in a music show

and loved there CF but sadly there is no siwan where is he ?? maybe shooting something else

Guest xootwisted

@ PrincessLove92: where did you get those gifs? it`s from star empire website and they were talking but how did you make those into gifs? or did you just get it from a korean site?

i wanna see gifs from other members too

*Oh,thanks for sharing btw ^^

aigooooooooooooooo

what a wonderful pics...hehe

thanks for sharing. KwangHee look so adorable with that headband..lol

and Siwan...

Heechul always cute +bias+

@Hype

Yeah, I really think it's Hyungsik...not just jacket but hairstyle as well...hoho. I don't know he have that cute voice. And seriously I love how Heechul rap and Siwan part as well.

MY QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU !

TELL ME YOUR OPINION ON ALL THREE SONG IN THEIR NAVITY ...WHICH ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST ?

Guest xootwisted

My pov

MAZELTOV - At first when i heard the full song i was like "mmkayyy" but what happen when i first heard MBLAQ`s "Oh Yeah" was exactly the same right now! First,i thought the song was okay but i just found myself the next day keep listening on the song,IT IS CATCHY iono but i found something good in the song that makes me keep listening to it . It`s catchy but people find the song kinda weird or random the first time hearing it and they tend not to try to listen again. You just have have to appreciate what are the good points in it . The part that i just don`t like is the random scream but man monday tuesday~ lol,keeps repeating on my head right now xD

LOVE COACH- This song is good too. Others think this is the best in the album,but for me it`s the same rank as Mazeltov ^^ Hmm,i don`t want to boast but as a singer *ahem,lol. there`s part in the song where (i don`t know who sings that part) he hit a high note but NOT exactly the pitch or tone,got the wrong move- i think that was in the bridge part? try to listen to it again. I like this song though'

NEW STAR- I`ve heard this already so i`m already used to this song x) catchy too.i like this one especially when they sing this in every wingcar perf. `no no no no no no never let you go~

Guest chopper!

thank you all for the pics & gifs<3

ahh, that minwoo gif is so cutee >o< it's like he's tlaking exactly at me LOL XD

i just hope ppl would stop comparing their mv with dbsk's, it's not even an exact copy...it was okay at first, now it kinda gets annoying..

anywho~

my opinion...

Love Coach: i listened to this song first once the album was released. as i listened, i couldn't listen any longer. it kinda had a boring beat to me and it didn't have enough emphasis so i stopped midway. but when i had nothing else to listen to, i put this on repeat and now i'm in total love with it! plus, the lyrics are so cute, it's sweet^^ it's like telling the girl to tell the guy what's on her mind b/c guys have no clue whatsoever haha, too cute^^

New Star: I first heard this in Decemeber, so it was already hooked on me. I listened to this fancam and i think it sounds better live than in audio! plus, the popping move in the beginning is so hot *Q* haha. the no no no part is addicting and the dance move is too! haha, i've already attached myself to this song x)

Mazeltov: honestly, when i first heard it, i did like it. really. it had power, emphasis, and it's the type of song i like. it had repetitive chorus lines so it was stuck in my head. it made me want to dance ^^ and yeah, i like autotune ;P the MV made it better hehe. so after listening to the whole album on my first try, mazletov took my heart first. yes surprised maybe? x) since a lot of ppl don't like the song very much at first hehe.~

Guest chiimin

some people should know that similar =/= COPY

people blame them because they have a lot of look alikes

as if it was their fault

blame them for their names kevin, minwoo, heechul, siwan

as if it was their fault

i find that SO funny

the only similar thing with the mirotic mv is the background

many artists wear black and blue clothes so everyone calm down! LOL appreciate their music or ignore them!

looking forward their debut

my favorites are kevin, siwan and minwoo so far!

and i love all the three songs, i mean, i really love all the three songs <33

some people should know that similar =/= COPY

people blame them because they have a lot of look alikes

as if it was their fault

blame them for their names kevin, minwoo, heechul, siwan

as if it was their fault

i find that SO funny

the only similar thing with the mirotic mv is the background

many artists wear black and blue clothes so everyone calm down! LOL appreciate their music or ignore them!

looking forward their debut

my favorites are kevin, siwan and minwoo so far!

and i love all the three songs, i mean, i really love all the three songs <33

GIRL !!

I agree with you totally. It's not their fault their name is Kevin, siwan, heechul and minwoo. Come on !

Look how big issue ( I think ) anout AJ beast...it's also because name.

Plus, we have so many kim kibum and kim hyungjoon in kpop...does that hurt ?

not really isn't it?

back to song..lol

my opinion is.

MAZEL TOV : i seriously love this song to the max. Everything including choreo, outfit and MV is great. I don;t care people said copycat etc etc. All I know this song still got COE breath on it...it's cool one tho. I love Heechul rap part because it's different and looks kinda arrogant which I find that attractive...and Hyungsik part is cute...

Siwan look fierce tho...I love autotune and it's cool they use it. It's not that MUCH right ?...for this song I give 5 star because the first time I heard it it's already give me a goosebumps especially hyungsik part...well, heechul part make me have triple goosebumps. Kekekeke

LOVE COACH : Uwaa heejin-ssi told about the lyrics now I found it even cuter...telling a girl to tell a guy about their feeling and thought ? wow that's definitely a coach from coe...who want 9 guys as their coach raise your hand please ??? hehehe ( I do i do )

and this song at first didn't catch my attention at all in fact I found it okay and ignore it...later when I give a try I was like..WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA how stupid ! I shoudl have listen it at the first place...the part I love you more than you do is sweet. And also the part I'm just fall in love...kekeke

NEW STAR : Dang this song has a sexy dance move....seriously. I want all of their song have a MV,...cuz COE pawns with dance ability rite ?

Guest sklove

i absolutely LOVE child of empire/ze:a

their songs and their latest mv was he bomb~

and their new cf for that phone was soo cute >_<"

:D

has anyone subbed it in english yet?

aigooo I'm afraid I will be considered as spam but I want to reply...kekeke

I love their CF it's weird but the animation face was tooooooooooooo funny...

suits them and makes them even cuter.

Gosh Heechul killllllls me +bias again+

Kwanghee smiles is cute tho..

and Kevin with DongJun part were just hilarious.

Sexy dongjun..lol

and LEADER....hahaha

Guest sun-ny
Guest icecube.

I love this group already.<3 At first I was like ehhh whatever but when I started watching Empire Kids Return, I fell in love with all of them. When I first saw their MV I was like , eh the song has too much autotune .. they don't have talent but when I saw them recording in the studi on EKR, they were so gooood. My favorite has got to be Kevin and Minwoo. Kevin just because he's so hott and has that like charisma yet is so nice and thoughtful to his members while Minwoo's smile is just a killer ! And the way they both dance ! Minwoo with his break dancing and Kevin with his crumping. Wow. I was amazed .. <3

Archived