Happy 18th Birthday to SHINee's Diva, Kim Kibum!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sentimental-circus

i did not find out until a few minutes ago when my friend finally promised to bring the SHINee DAY photobook my friends and i got her for her birthday to school tomorrow. T_T

HAPPY 18(19)TH BIRTHDAY KIM KEYBUM!

may your many wishes come true and hope for your continuous success in the future.

it only seemed like days ago, when i was anticipating the debut of SM's new contemporary boygroup on stage....

already it has been over a year~

you have grown and matured so much ^^

never lose your smile and always remain the same forever~ fighting! love you~ <3 ^^

Guest _idyllic

happy birthday sweetheart <3

key, umma, appa, bff, shopping queen, generous and kind hearted kid (under that snark) to boot.

may all your dreams come true, bb. may SHINee soar higher than ever - you guys have so much talent.

i would write you longer but ive got paper to rush. you know ilysvmmmmmmmmm ♥♥♥♥♥♥!

Finally I found Key's Birthday thread.

Happy Birthday to sweet,cute,kind and cool Key. I hope u can get all u wish for, and stay healthy. Nuna hehehe

Lately I am liking him alot.Key I hope that u can enjoy this day with people u love.

Guest Matt_bxb

Im really do happy because shinee have you, keybum ah. I always believe in everything you do and always believe in your love to the others member. Your voice, your face, your moves, even your crazy.. i love it all. i wish you happy,healthy forever and smile more than.

I'll be shawol. Shinee KimKeyBum hwaiting!

LOVE YOU ^^

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

haha happy birthday to him. lots of nunas happy right now, im so sure. and they're even happier cuz minho's b-day is coming up. then all they hav to do is wait for taemin >:D LOL jkjk

Archived