U by S.E.S

Guest celestial_kasumi

Guest celestial_kasumi
plz check it out
It's my first time singin korean.....plz dun bash me for my bad pronunciation >.< hehe inspired by Maja, from listenin to all her soundclix...Maja ur my idol! lol She's so pro new inspiration is Sakurax, luv her style http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=416267 hehe jus recently did a really really short clip....sorry for the very very bad mixin >.<'..i dun hav the instrumentals yet Secret by SUGAR

Guest sikkony

Wow that's a fast song~

Nice singing. I like :)

Try not to use that effect on your recording though, sounds like you're singing in a confined room.

Guest celestial_kasumi

errrrrrrrr is that happy halloween voice in the song itself??

sorry??

sikkony; thnx, hehe kk i wont use that effect next time ^-^'

K-popMiko; awww really, u think so? awwwww thank you!!!

That effect is a bit O_o I don't like it much ^^0 I dunno, I did the same thing in one of my songs and erm..yeah.

But you've got a really nice voice. Like K-PopMiko says, it does fit the song. I hope I hear more from you ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lshluvr

It's my first time singin korean.....plz dun bash me for my bad pronunciation >.<

hehe inspired by Maja, from listenin to all her soundclix...Maja ur my idol! lol She's so pro

new inspiration is Sakurax, luv her style

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=416267

hehe jus recently did a really really short clip....sorry for the very very bad mixin >.<'..i dun hav the instrumentals yet

Secret by SUGAR

first time singing korean? nuh uh! you pronounced many things right that's why i said nuh uh! lol...I think you got carried away with the effects...

• 2 weeks later...

that was cute!~ hehe, yeah, the range was perfect for your voice~ enjoyed it w/ the exception of the effects~ but very good job hehe ^_^ .

your "Secret" clip was short so i couldn't really critque it hehe :) ..~ but it kind of sounded like you were singing too gentle (???) Sing more full!~ haha, but i'd love to hear the full version when you finish!!~ post it up when you get it done ^_^

Guest _MaJa_1234

Pro? hahahahaha thanks but i think im far from that. You did a great job on the song U! You brought that airy, sassy sound to the song that it needed. Sounds kinda sexy. Secret was not bad at all. I think you should have sang a little more so that we can really judge your talent ^__^. A little over-the-top with the effects but otherwise it's a good recording! :):)

Archived