Maxim Hot 100

Guest OHthatsHOT

You sure have a strong opinion on her. I don't know why people dislike her so much. Give her credit! She's working her way up, not just by her look. She haves a clothing line and she'll be releasing her album soon. I'm not a big fan of her, but she give me no reason to dislike her.

Whoever said she's the hottest girl around...?

Whoever said she's the hottest around? I dunno what's the point of that question but I question her being there because it is, afterall, Maxim's Hot 100. Obviously Maxim's got it wrong considering some of the candidates on there.

Yeah, I have a strong opinion of her, but it's exactly that... a strong opinion. If you interpret it as dislike, then maybe that's how it is but I just can't help that I can't give props to someone who's "working her way up" by selling herself to get there. I'm pretty sure you can't even tell me otherwise. Maybe when i hear something of her album, I may change my opinions of her but if you don't like my opinions of her, then... oh well. You're welcome to judge for yourself. Ironicallly, shouldn't you let others judge for themselves regardless of what they think? :rolleyes:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mademoisella

kristen k. she has made like some sexy shots, i'm shock she didn't make it too..

I would think Jessica ALBA is WAYYY HOTTERR than eva, omg...

Guest x_lalalala

Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie are so gorgeous. And its kinda unbelivable that beyonce isn't at least around the 20's.

Guest NEENER.

hey, i see a lot of koreans here! grace park, moon bloodgood, amerie, and my favorite, yunjin kim. i was kind of expecting to see zhang ziyi, but oh well?

they're all pretty.

Agree. Agree.

Very happy to see Koreans :]

But a little disappointed that Zhang Zi Yi isn't up there.

Does anyone know by what criteria they rank the girls?

Just a thought.

As beautiful as Kristen Kruek is, I think one of the reason why she isn't on the list is that shes a little more reserve on the celeb social life as well as in her career. Aside from Smallville (is it still on?)and Neutrogena we haven't really seen her do much this year.

Guest sw33tlilazngrl

wow ...i have to say..a lot of hot women..but damn...the thought of avril being ranked over beyonce is mind-boggling. @_@??!?!?!

Guest Born: 1985

I'm glad to see Ciara on the list, many of you disagree, but she looks hot when she's performing.

Tila belongs on the list, she may not be sweet and really pretty, but her attitude is hot.

I don't agree with Eva Longoria being #1 though, but she should be top 10. Alba should be #1 and Lohan shouldn't have beat Jolie.

Also, some of the Vs Angels should be on the list, Ambrosio and Lima.

Also, where's Rebecca Romijn??

K. Clarkson and Kristin Bell are NOT hot.

Guest `DEBI

Woah,I expect Halle B. to be higher on the list.She's really charismatic and nice,I heard/Kristin should definitely be on too!She's gorgoeus.I can't believe Cameron Diaz on it though..

Guest stylesoomin

some people don't even belong this list. and then others shouldn't be on top of others. some are hotties though. hahaha. >.<

Guest hunny

Anna Kournikova and Autumn Reeser.

and WAT?

PARIS HILTON? BEAT ME!

And lindsay stands on 3rd place. Weird stuffs

Guest BlackKitty

Thats a really bad list-__-;; Where are the VS models? Erm.. No offense, but i think alba is much better than eva!!

Guest NANI*

i can't believe that lindsay lohan beat so many people...c'mon she is not that hot...she's not even hot in my opinion

Guest ponkie

Somehow, when I went down the list, I just knew that Eva Longoria is going to be number 1.

She's gorgeous, but overrated now.

As much as people object to the fact that Lindsay made number 3, still, men dig her.

Archived