Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chungmah.

Could someone link me to Ji Eun's Bichunmoo Ga and Perfume tracks? I found Learning to Fly if anyone wants to hear.

Her "Slow Motion" cover is amazing. I'd love to hear her sing the full version.

Guest fallen*angel

Wow I was watching invicible youth and I thought Sunhwa was the oldest looking of the bunch!

was really suprised when she called Sunny unnie .____.

turns out shes a year younger? xD

Could someone link me to Ji Eun's Bichunmoo Ga and Perfume tracks? I found Learning to Fly if anyone wants to hear.

Her "Slow Motion" cover is amazing. I'd love to hear her sing the full version.

yep yep can someone post the link?? >_< im curious with the song, because ji eun's voice is ah-ma-zzzing ^^

Guest epikfil

liked them from the beginning but i'm starting to like them more and more. just wished they appeared in more shows, and the shows they do go on give them more cam time. but i'm sure they will get better and better.

i know there are a lot of new girl groups now days but their style and vocal ability just surprised me. hope to see more of them in the future.

Guest chungmah.

I'm really liking Hyosung. She's a serious leader, definitely. I prefer her with no bangs since it makes her look like a child.

During the last few bits of their documentary in episode 2, everyone was upset after the guy had spoken to them. The leader left the room, Sunhwa followed her. Jieun and Zinger just stared at each other.

What happened?

Guest goldenGAZE

^Woah, is that gonna be the 3rd forum now. Nice to see the girls have soo many fans willing to make forums for them.

Thanks for the pictures. The girls are surrounded by soo many guy lol. I really wanna see more from the girls, they're soo talented.

Guest Ryoutarou

Secret Four Forums are now open!!

2ut0pav.jpg

All you Secret fans out there can finally rest easy. Secret Four's grand opening is finally here and we guarantee that you'll have to look no further for a place for all your Secret-time spazzing.

After lots of discussion, name deciding, productivity, procrastination and just one night to create the whole layout (being the 1-man graphics team that I am), we've finally gotten everything together to bring to you this new forum and like Secret's performances, we're giving you a fresh new look with polished, top-notch quality.

Secret Four is also backed up by a very experienced and dedicated team of founders.

Windstar (Jeff/Clear) - Tech Admin on various forums such as WGSpectacle & YGLadies

Teemania - Admin on OneTVXQ & Founder of OnlyTaegoon

Ryoutarou - Founder of Aff(x)tion & Former Graphic Designer of Soshified

Cindy - Founder of YGLadies

Please give us a warm welcome into the world of fan forums as we strive to bring you the latest news on everything Secret!

Big thanks to allkpop aswell for buying us this domain and giving us a home on the allkpop Fan Network.

-- Ryoutarou

Staff applications are open also!

http://bit.ly/s4staffapplications

^ Their outfits are..interesting, haha.

Guys, renember advertising that is a no-no. I let it slide before, but please do not spam the thread with applications and stuff - this thread is about Secret. Not a place to plug your forums. If you'd like to advertise, you can do so in your signature, or PM the topic starter to put it on the first page.

Archived