[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my gosh there are soo many ppl on this forum. and jaebum, seriously do you really believe that 2pm will even exist without you!!! nooo! so sad that he feels that guilty, thanks anti-fans, you just drove away a great singer and dancer ):

Just checked Khun's twitter.

do respect Jaebum's decision. keep supporting 2PM

sigh

of course we respect his decision, and will support 2pm nonetheless

it's just....we can't accept HOW this happened, with all the netizen bs and all the events that lead up to it.

Guest xeudaemonic

alot of the korean fansites have posted up pictures of jaebum with quotes like "i believe in you, i swear the from today, no one will take your place " & " just believe and you will never walk alone " .. T_____T seeing it is so heartbreaking.

member update

The members have been staying with Jaebum in their apartment. "We are one with Jaebum, until the very end."

They are thankful for Jaebum's role as leader and will remain by his side until the last possible moment.

http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.p...=20090908603057

OMG I CRIED Reading that T__________T

im sure the other members feel so sad right now

this is still like a dream

dont worry khun we respect and support jaebum

we just dont accept what cause him leaving

Guest --yunhra--

NOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY

NO

NO

NO

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg korean netizens get all emotional about nothing! why cant they just see this incident in the context in which it all happened??!! i'd like to see how they'd feel going to an unfamiliar country and training for hours on end.

unbelievable. they're so inconsiderate. how could they force him to tear down his dreams like that.

makes me rage!

Guest Mimiluvsu

If they do, they need to have a reality check. Yes, they are fans. Yes, they care about him. But them trying to force him to stay when he wants to go it just as bad as what the antis were doing. If he feels stifled and depressed, having thousands of screaming, sobbing girls is going to make him even more upset and ready to go.

-ginger

EDIT: AND passing around his departure time is freaking stalkerish and uncool. COME ON, GUYS. Why are you making this worse? You call yourselves fans and you're just running a circus now. Don't turn this into something it shouldn't be. Let the guy leave gracefully and on his own terms.

Dont reply often but if he's determined to leave, then Hottests cant stop him but we don't want him to leave Korea with no one to send him off. If many people go, then he will leave Korea with the last memory about his fans.

IF he's hesitant about leaving or not, surely seeing his fans will help the situation?

I can't believe that Jay actually quit 2PM... I couldn't believe the magnitude of one single comment but i understand that he is doing this for his group members~~ I hope that he will come back to Korea someday.... this just doesn't make sense...

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

I refuse to believe that JaeBeom will actually quit like this. It's because he is feel so pressured by the Netizens for criticizing him for something he apologized for and it happened years ago. He already apologized what more do they want? It's unfair that they are taking away his hopes and dreams. I hope the Netizens are happy and pleased with their 'accomplishment'.

Although this is Jay's decision at the moment and I respect that.

Hottest stands together we're never letting our leader go.

Guest love-monster

alot of the korean fansites have posted up pictures of jaebum with quotes like "i believe in you, i swear the from today, no one will take your place " & " just believe and you will never walk alone " .. T_____T seeing it is so heartbreaking.

Mmm

The support is touching

He probably isn't online right now.... but I just want him to see how much this is affecting people everywhere.

Guest thehazyfiasco

2005년 5월과 6월, 2006년 9월에 재범이 쓴 글로 추정되는 이 글에는 “나 사람들 사이에 너무 못 끼는 것 같아. 내가 그냥 여기에 어울리지 않는 것 같아” “옷이라도 입게 해준 것만으로도 감사해해야지” “난 돈을 많이 벌지 못 할거야. 그럼 우리 엄마 좋은 것도 못 사드리고 빚도 못 갚아 드리는데…” 등 데뷔 전 힘들었던 상황을 토로한 내용이 담겨 있다.

이어 “나 완전 한국인 다 됐어. 나 그냥 한국 유명인사들처럼 파마 하고 싶었는데, 완전 우리엄마 친구 머리처럼 됐어. 한국인들은 전부 다 연예인들 같아. 옷 너무 잘입어. 내가 너무 찌질해 보여. 하지만 맞잖아 그치? 난 내가 한국인이란 게 전혀 부끄럽지 않아. 대한민국! 아, 이젠 영어로 말도 못하겠고, 영어로 치지도 못하겠다. 웃기지?”라는 글도 올라와 있다.

Rough translation of the hidden Jaebum files.

"I'm having a hard time fitting in."

"At least I'm able to wear clothes.."

"I don't think I'll be able to make a lot of money. I won't be able to buy my mom nice things and pay back her debt..."

And other hardships that he expressed towards his friends.

"I'm a complete Korean now. I tried to do that perm that's so popular but I ended up looking like my mom's older friends. Koreans here all look like celebrities, they're so fashionable. I look so crappy next to them. But I'm not ashamed of being Korean anymore. Dae Han Min Kook! Man, I can't even speak or write in English anymore... funny, right?"

You can translate that to Jaebum-speak if you'd like but that's roughly what's been found.

http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...9&no=472385

my mom started crying with me when I told her that Jaebum was leaving. She didn't really know him or like him, but her response was:

"I read this on the news and I was so ashamed of Korea, to the world we are just going to seem prideful and unforgiving. He was just a kid and he's still just a kid. Think of how heartbroken his mom would be right now. They are too harsh."

I know to you guys, he's an adult, but understand my mom who has an 18 year old son (my brother) and still thinks of him as a toddler. She's saying that he only just started his career and pursuit of his dreams.

The only thing I can do is silently support Jay, and the rest of 2pm. I wish and pray they stick together.

Guest Krunchii

Man, JYP where are you?! At least release a statement or something through your own means rather than telling third-party news "sources".

Guest love-monster

Rough translation of the hidden Jaebum files.

"I'm having a hard time fitting in."

"At least I'm able to wear clothes.."

"I don't think I'll be able to make a lot of money. I won't be able to buy my mom nice things and pay back her debt..."

And other hardships that he expressed towards his friends.

"I'm a complete Korean now. I tried to do that perm that's so popular but I ended up looking like my mom's older friends. Koreans here all look like celebrities, they're so fashionable. I look so crappy next to them. But I'm not ashamed of being Korean anymore. Dae Han Min Kook! Man, I can't even speak or write in English anymore... funny, right?"

You can translate that to Jaebum-speak if you'd like but that's roughly what's been found.

http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...9&no=472385

Thank you SO MUCH for these updates

And oh my gosh, that's so heartbreaking

so much for his mom ;__; and he's upset mostly because he's upset for his mom

Ahhh ~~~

ah

i feel so heartbroken.

i'm sitting here refreshing the page waiting and anticipating for more news every 2 minutes to see this thread go from 1 page to 43 pages. going back from twitter to allkpop and every source possible.

reading everything, its so hard to comprehend whats going on and its even harder to even predict what will happen in the future.

i'm completely appalled with the way netizens and koreans are reacting about this. it wouldn't be shocking for him to go back and say he hates korea because they give him reason to.

Archived