[OFFICIAL] Yang Yoseob (양요섭) of BEAST

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saoirseangel

That face ohmygosh *_*

He's so crazy adorable I can't get over it. I want to kidnap him and make him my pocket boyfriend >_>

Guest 4everkpopghurl

Yoseob is soooo cute!!!! can't wait for the new episode of Oh my school to see Yoseob......

i wish that Yoseob will have his own album then i will buy it....

does Yoseob have a fansclub?????does anyone here knows it?????....pls...tell me.....just want to join.....

Guest shinhdeplol

B2ST’s Yoseob gives fans a kiss

20110415yoseobkisssy.jpg

B2ST’s Yoseob shook the hearts of female fans.

On April 13th, Yoseob uploaded pictures onto his Twitter and wrote, “I won’t play push-and-pull.. I don’t have an picture that will answer.. picture chaos.. keke By the way, have I uploaded these pictures before??????? My memory is blurry.”

In one of the pictures, Yoseob is seen puckering his lips for a kiss. Fans (the noona fans especially) went crazy over this ‘provocative’ pose.

They commented, “Totally awesome! I want to see this in person”, “Yoseob, what do you want from noona! I can’t sleep now”, “Your lips are so sexy”, and “You want to kiss me?”

276048765.jpg

276048644.jpg

Source: My Daily via Nate, Yoseob’s Twitter

Taken from allkpop.com

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_ljqhticvuK1qft2au.jpg

helloimys: Ah, I want to perform on music programsㅜㅜI’m watching Music Core right now……There are so many audience members filling up the room all the way up to the stage…I hope its like that too when we comeback keke

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

THEN COME BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived