Jung Hyung Don's Wedding Photos

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadydoll

I hate how he cancelled WGM with Taeyeon because he was actually in a relation ship in real life <_<

Taeyeon could've gotten another guy and have more episodes!! :angry:

but anyways congrats to him :):D:lol:

Okay, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I see a lot of pretty girls marrying not so good looking men. I haven't seen one good looking male marry a not so good looking female....I guess girls are more....hmm lets say nonpickier?? Gosh those not so good looking men are pretty lucky.

Okay, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I see a lot of pretty girls marrying not so good looking men. I haven't seen one good looking male marry a not so good looking female....I guess girls are more....hmm lets say nonpickier?? Gosh those not so good looking men are pretty lucky.

hahaha XD i know what you mean, sometimes i feel like "why why why" XD

anyway congratz to them

atlast he gets married

so who's left?

Guest MizzprEEETy

WHOAAAA! She is soooooo pretty! Both are lucky=] she's pretty and he's damn funny=] and her dresses are beautiful just like her!

Guest simplirain

Proves that girls aren't that shallow? lol

Anyway, they look adorable.

Hope their marriage last.

Archived