Jung Hyung Don's Wedding Photos

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hamdainvincible

awww, she's so pretty.

he looks happy, i love it<3

%7Boption%7Dhttp://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/my/2009/08/28/200908281123511110_1.jpg[/ IMG]
lol, they look like two figures who could be on the top of a wedding cake. (:

Guest nestachan

haha i still remember on hyungdon and taeyeon's farewell WGM ep, taeyeon was like "My husband had another woman and i didn't even know about it until i went on the internet." LOL.

dondon got himself such a pretty wife~

im just sad that there will be no more 'jelly' and 'pudding' T_T

congrats to them..

im not actually surprise to see JHD soon to be wife pick JHD..

he probably have this criteria that is missing in good looking man..

may God bless them..

Guest kimJongHuN

wow, hyungdon's really getting married!

well, i wish luck to both of them.

can't help but remember the 'pudding and jelly' days though,

Guest shinhdeplol

im so happy he's gonna get married :wub: even though his image in WGM is a bit naughty, i always think he's a kind-hearted and caring man at heart ^^

Guest RYUUSEi

Wow, she's so gorgeous. I know that the real him is not the way he is presented on all these variety-shows like WGM etc but I still can't help but feel sorry for the bride, haha, memories of his time pestering Saori keeps coming up.

Guest theonlyrealone

Okay, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I see a lot of pretty girls marrying not so good looking men. I haven't seen one good looking male marry a not so good looking female....I guess girls are more....hmm lets say nonpickier?? Gosh those not so good looking men are pretty lucky.

I've gotta agree with you, and I was kinda surprised that DonDon was getting married, 'cos I was so shocked at his behaviour on We Got Married. But like what other people have been saying, they still have to play a certain character, even if it's reality TV, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of my doubt.

But for the record, they really do look happy together. I wish them all the best! :)

Archived