Guest SaintPink

I love shopping for guys and I think guys should like it too

because dont they want to look good for the ladies? lol

but i guess maybe some might think your trying to push

your own style choices on them when they want to

pick themselves but it never hurts to get fashion tips from

a female perspective!

Guest ohb0yitsMEL

i do the EXACT same thing as you! i shop for two of my guy friends, one of them rejects most of my advice and the other seeks my advice. and just like ur guy friend, the one who takes my advice is definitely improving on style! he's even developed a better sense of taste, doesn't even need much of my help anymore.

My boyfriend has pretty good style when it comes to me...

But I shopped for my ex-teacher today (who's too lazy to shop for himself - dang who would pass up ANY 800$ shopping spree?) and dang I believe my friend and I did a pretty good job.

Although given the fact that it wasn't either of us paying, I guess it allowed us to buy more... expensive things???

Guest MizzNana

I shop for my little brother all the time.

He tells me to go with him. I asked him are you embarrassed and he says no.

Guest squishie

i wish more guys let girls shop for them

the percentage of males with a sense of fashion would increase so dramatically

i was on the phone yesterday with my friend and i was critiquing what he should wear...

and was totally telling him skinny-ish jeans looked so much better

got totally rejected

... I needa shop for my bf. But their whole family is kinda unstylish. :X His sister dresses like an 80 year old woman (although I love her dearly... >_<) <-- she actually wants to look like that btw.

And my bf just wears a tshirt and jeans everyday. With the occasional plain hoodie. -sigh-

The thing about that is people would think guys would be perverts if they went to the bra section whereas it's okay for girls to go into men's underwear section. Where I come from has that kind of mentality ;P

agreed O_o

i don't think people should be shopping for the opposite gender's underwear. that's a little inapproapriate lol. unless you're a mom :B

If I had the money, I'd seriously go on a shopping spree for my boyfriend (and myself, yes ;D).

But he doesn't let me buy clothes for him unless I seriously beg :\ He doesn't like it when I buy stuff for him cos' he says he'd rather buy stuff for me. wtf ahaha. BUT YEAH, I think girls should be able to go shopping for guys :]

Guest vintageballad

Interesting question.

It's all personal preferences, lol. If they like shopping for themselves, they'll shop for themselves; if they like different things thrown at them (figuratively and in a good way), then they'll ask/go along with whatever you give them.

I've never actually picked out clothes and gave them to my guy friends to try on--even though my fashion sense for guys is alright--because I never found the need to, lol. They're old enough to know what they wanna buy, haha.

I'd probably only do that kinda thing for my siblings or my boyfriends.

• 2 weeks later...

i wouldnt want ma bf dressin nasty~

coz itd make me look bad too

5555555+

well

if i had one i mean

O______________o

but girls shoppin for guys is a good thing~

it makes the world a more beautiful and stylish place~

^____________________^

LOL

Guest Rikku22

well i would probably give fashion advice but i wouldn't say what he should wear or anything like that.

my brother who's 16 always asks for my opinion of his outfits which is always nice thanx to me :D

Archived