Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

Central Monthly (월간중앙) Oct - Moon Geun Young, dubbed 'Korea's Sweetheart', reborn as character actress 

12002091_1035011436535006_24810421727308

Moon Geun Yung, at her age of 29, saying "I am devoured (the acting)"

Became the youngest person who awarded the grand prize and till her 'delimma'

What she says everything about acting

Interview took place at a cafe at Sinmun-ro,  Seoul dated Sept 2, 2015

17-year has stole by since her Debut, at the age of 29, what is the meaning of acting to Moon Geun Young after she completed so many works?

"stayed true to my own desire, there is no regret at all"

Q: Veteran actress Yoon Ye Jung said "If I'm not sensitive, how can I do as an actress? How can I do the work of  'art'?" do you think the same?

MGY: Yes, I think actor/actress has to equip the sensitive of righteous emotion, but I think, rather than sensitive, I am more on my sincere side.

Q: since when, you seems to play unique character like Female transvestite, Potter, Blind, there are easy ways, but any reason for you to take the adventure?

MGY: in fact, I am not sure what is easy way. I do not really think it is difficult to take unique character.  I used to talk big "always accept challenge", but I guess that was just the essence of the question -  the matter of my preference.

"I want to be an actress like Song Kang Ho and Jeon Do-yeon" 

Q: Is there any reason for deciding to act in 'Sado' with self confidence? 

MGY: Actually, because of senior Song Kang Ho too. When I heard senior Song Kang Ho got cased as YeongJo, replied"I want to do the project" once they asked me <laughter>Korea Actors I love the most are senior Soo Kang Ho and senior Jeon Do-yeon.Oh, I really like Senior Song Kang Ho's works 'Memories of Munder', 'the Show must go on', and 'Secret Sunshine' was good too.

Q: What you have talked with senior Song Kang Ho recently?

MGY: I am the only one who excited and consulted to senior Song Kang Ho "acting like this, shall I?" while senior Song Kang Ho said nothing just "heoheoheo" <laughter>,  senior Song Kang Ho just response "oh, wasn't  it ?" and "heoheoheo" again when I said " This is the reason this work was great "

Q: Crown Princess Hong is a complex figure and its difficult to interpret, was it hard to act?

MGY: The core of 'Sado' is the relationship between YeongJo and Crown Prince Sado. There is not so many scenes or emotions can be greatly analyzed on the role of  Crown Princess Hong.  Yet, this role, as their relationship subtext, tried to stick to the role that illuminate the relationship of YeongJo and Crown Prince Sado.

Q: Do you satisfy with your acting?

MGY: I guess I will never satisfy with acting.

Q: Is there anything you want to say to your friends?

MGY: Let's get to keep it that way, let's walk together even through other or something happened. (it's) Life. <laughter> 

12027570_1035012173201599_41541625284965

(To be continued, stay tuned) By Moonsclub

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MGY for her new drama

12006250_1035390706497079_55743991402279

aka_moons오늘은 Moonday 난 벌써 촬영 끝! 큭- 여러분은 활기차고 신나는 Moonday 되세요^^ 월요병이여~ 저리가라~ 얍얍~
#마을 #아치아라의비밀 #10월7일 #첫방 #Day3

12036696_1035388659830617_47564342582712
Trans: Today is Moonday I've already finished filming! keuk- Hope you all have a cheerful and exciting Moonday^^ Monday blues (because it's the beginning of the week)~ go away~ yapyap~ #thevillage#achiarassecret #Oct7th #firstbroadcast #Day3

From SoompiMoons

In just one week of its release Movie 'The Throne' has exceeded 2 million viewers , Congratulations More to come  :)Aja Aja Team Sado 

12032212_1035713513131465_32416840783629

Sungjae's reaction towards Moon Geun Young and his character "Park Woojae"

About Moon Geun Young "During the first reading session , I was amazed with her beautiful looks and amazing act". Moon Geun Young Sunbaenim praised me very much . Although I am person who gets burdened with strong praises but I will take it positively and do my best !

12039571_1035882673114549_35252400269612

aka_moons아놔~ 오늘 쉬는 날이라고~!! 꼴랑 하루 지났는데~ 거~ 참~ 엄청 징징거리네~ 
#옛다 #노네가 #좋아하는 #기복없는 #다리짤 #때는 #작년 #사도 #촬영장 #가는길 #Day4

12042623_1035886336447516_69954918290421

Trans: Oh my~ Today was my rest day~!! It was just one day that passed~ But~ since you (bears) have been~ keep~ asking me (to post a new update)~#here’s #theunchanging #legphoto #thatyou(bears)#like #theperiod(whenitwastaken)was #lastyear#onmyway #tothefilmset #of(themovie) #sado #Day4

By SoompiMoons

Posted by MGY IFC

Btw, are her international fans planning anything to show support for Moonie, either for the movie or her series? I 'm in!:)

I just posted the message DCBH, you can read just above :):D

Should we organize the rice wreath for Int'l fans, especially soompi fans? :D

MGY IFC probably could help us :)

Trans: Hey~ This is you (guys)~ The day has almost passed, were you not pleading(for an update) today? I'm on way to work now. #Jjinoppa #boughtthisforme#inJapan #you #bears #shouldwatch #everyday~#IfNunasays #thisisabear #thenit'sabear #Ok? #Day5
By SoompiMoons

12042885_1036299626406187_63357129706847

aka_moons오늘 하루도 마무리 잘 하시길^^ 나는 이제 촬영하러 고고!!! 다들 굳저녁
#옛다#아놔#박력이 #터질라믄 #제대로 #터지든가#징징거릴거믄 #더 #질척거리든가 #어중간한 #곰숑키들 #에휴#근데 #그게 #니들 #매력 #훗-
Trans: Today also I hope you all complete your day well^^ I'm about to go filming now gogo!!! Everyone hope you have a nice evening

#here#ah#ifyouregoingtopushforward #strongly#pushforward #completely #ifyouregoingtoplead#domore #mushily #halfway #bears #ehyu(aww)~ #but#thats #your #charm #hoot-

Moon Geun Young is Luminous in the Pages of Allure Korea October Edition

by ockoala (koalasplayground)

ausi.jpg

She’s so beautiful she takes my breath away. Moon Geun Young is back in the K-ent industry in full force now, what with the highly anticipated sageuk movie The Throne (Sado) on one hand and the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama The Village: Achiara’s Secret on the other. Neither sounds lightweight even if there is no guarantee that the end product is good, which is a big what if when it comes to Moon Geun Young projects. She tries hard and picks as best as she can, but so many of her recent works have ended up duds to no fault of hers.

I still have nightmares about Goddess of Fire, other than her much too short real life romance that stemmed from it, and I was one of the few that loved the hot mess that was Mary Stayed Out All Night and still want her to try a straight up rom-com soon. I’ll keep my expectations manageable for The Village but being such a fan leaves me happy just to see her acting again. And looking gorgeously grown up for Allure Korea, rocking a killer shoulder length bob and owning the designer duds on her healthy frame.

ausi1.jpg

to see more:

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/23/moon-geun-young-is-luminous-in-the-pages-of-allure-korea-october-edition/

12033091_1036430139726469_24527590382356

‪#‎MoonGeunYoung‬ Press conference for the SBS upcoming drama The Village Achiara's Secret ‪#‎Presscon‬
Date: October 6, 2015
There may be changes in the schedule.

[2nd Notice] ★For foreign fans: Announcement related to the Village Achiara's secret

12009647_1036436793059137_64930693574309

Hi, we're from DCBH.

The date of the press conference has been set on the 6th of October.

If you are willing to do the rice wealth support, we advise you to order it transparently at Dreame and not through us.

(We hope you will understand that it's difficult for us to make orders on behalf of others)

The website of Dreame is translated in many languages, see for:

https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/

https://dreame.co.kr:127/cn/

https://dreame.co.kr:127/jp/

It's available to pay by paypal and when ordering please write the following note:

- Recipient: Moon Geun Young

- Date: 6th of October 2015

- Place: Dangsan Grand Convention Center (당산 그랜드 컨벤션 센터)

- Time: Not set

- Phone: (Send us a PM via twitter[@dcbhnet] and we'll give you a phone number of one of our staff, for in case anything happens)

Further, write a message for MGY which will be placed on the rice wealth.

If you chose for the rice wealth support where the a4 image is included and you are willing to use the same image as ours,

please write down that you want it to be done as 'DC바화갤(DCBH)' and we'll take care of it.

There are serveral things to keep in mind while making the banner.

You can ask for instructions at Dreame or look it up on the Q&A board of Dreame.

Thank you.

P.S. The design of the banners must be given to Dreame before 18h on 2th of October, based on the local time of Korea.

cr:https://twitter.com/dcbhnet

Posted by MGY IFC

Five K-Drama Actresses Who Once Appeared In Horror Films

76e9029ef1f7d088b9b2e3e9f18df585-jpg.jpg

Horror films can be a good place for rookie actresses to make their big screen debut. At least five popular actresses jump-started their film careers in roles that required more than a few bloodcurdling screams. You may want to screen these films during next month's Halloween celebrations.

3. While Moon Geun Young debuted in the drama "Autumn In My Heart," she had her film debut in Kim Ji Woon's horror film "A Tale of Two Sisters. No Korean horror film has managed to break the admission records that "A Tale of Two Sisters" achieved. Im Soo Jung's film career also got a boost when she played the second sister in that story about a very dysfunctional family.

More here :kdramastars

12019932_1036642633038553_42966798528474

aka_moons이제 이틀 지나면 추석인가? 그러니 다들 오늘 하루도 힘차게!!! 저도 출근함미당^^ 화이팅!! #마을#아치아라의비밀 #10월7일 #첫방 #곰숑키들 #굳모닝 #오늘은 #징징거리기 #전에 #내가 #먼저 #올랴줌 #Day6

Trans: Now if two days passes, will it be Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving)? Then everyone today also spend it energetically!!! I’ll also be on my way to work^^ Fighting (good luck/best of luck)!! #thevillage#achiarassecret #oct7th #firstbroadcast #bears#goodmorning #today #before #(you)plead #I'll #first#upload #Day6
2h.dkfighing 

12049693_1036642779705205_39677415140540 

aka_moons촬영 대기중~ㅠㅠ 다들 즐점 맛점 하세용^^ 남은 하루도 빠샤!!!
#마을 #아치아라의비밀 #10월7일 #첫방 #곰숑키들 #밥무쪄#끼니 #거르지말고 #꼭꼭 #챙겨무 #햇살이가 #조으다 #
Trans: On standby for filming~ㅠㅠ Everyone hope you have a good lunch, delicious lunch^^ Bbasha (fighting/good luck) with the rest of your day!!!#thevillage #achiarassecret #oct7th #firstbroadcast#bears #haveyouhadyourmeal#don’tskip #meals#andmakesuretoalways #have(yourmeals)#thesunshineis #nice #

By SoompiMoons

Archived