Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

Guest MGYlove

Can somebody please confirm or correct the news that moon geun young got pregnant with his ex boyfriend Kim bum? I think i'll have a heart attack if this is true. My heart skipped a beat when i saw the article. Omygad! Nooooooo! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

This is wrong , please do not believe all that said, this rumor is out just after they broke up in May 2014 because of a stupid fan Geunbum who is addicted  on the couple (the evidence she is going to invent a tall tale, really sick) ,come on we are 2015 eich...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumeme

Can somebody please confirm or correct the news that moon geun young got pregnant with his ex boyfriend Kim bum? I think i'll have a heart attack if this is true. My heart skipped a beat when i saw the article. Omygad! Nooooooo! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

This is wrong , please do not believe all that said, this rumor is out just after they broke up in May 2014 because of a stupid fan Geunbum who is addicted  on the couple (the evidence she is going to invent a tall tale, really sick) ,come on we are 2015 eich...

That's why i'm asking. Don't get too worked up. It's just that there are so many news articles about it confirming she really got pregnant and there are no retaliations that she is not. But thankfully, i can finally breathe. Good news that it's just a rumor. Thanks for the answer though.

Guest MGYlove

That's why i'm asking. Don't get too worked up. It's just that there are so many news articles about it confirming she really got pregnant and there are no retaliations that she is not. But thankfully, i can finally breathe. Good news that it's just a rumor. Thanks for the answer though.

Lol I have not seen articles saying that she is pregnant, just a person who dies of boredom and post a false statement on the forum of allkpop. And in addition she pretends to be someone close with both, or do you see human stupidity can go, she does not think the impact that it may cause.. Fortunately  fans of Moon Geun Young warned immediately and correct these unfounded rumors!

Update Schedule Moon Geun Young for the film 'The Throne aka Sado'
On September 3rd at 14:00 pm (KST)
‪#‎Movie‬ ‪#‎사도‬ ‪#‎TheThrone‬ will hold a PRESS preview / Media preview‪#‎Sado‬

Director Lee Jun Ik, Song Kang Ho, Yoo Ah In, Moon Geun Young and Jeon Hye Jin will be attending the event.
[ KBS entertainment will broadcast group interview process ]

cr: Namooactors

11988286_1026064120763071_20842826879026

Posted by MGY IFC

Guest anitgone

Thanks so much for the goodies guys! Our Moonie so pretty! I hope the film does well...Movie talk interview was so cute...any English subs? Wonder what the director said about Moonie when he was talking about casting her (and rest of actors)...I think it's so cute how playful YAI is, moonie also very game. Lovelovelove her outfit also heehee 

moonie fighting! 

Thanks so much for the goodies guys! Our Moonie so pretty! I hope the film does well...Movie talk interview was so cute...any English subs?

Also Waiting  for ENG SUB :(

News for the Upcoming drama of MGY

Yook Sung Jae May Join Moon Geun Young In 'The Village'

yook-sung-jae.jpg?w=600

Will he? Or won't he? BTOB's Yook Sung Jae is up for a role in the new Moon Geun Young drama "The Village: Achiara."

According to his agency Cube Entertainment, the singer-turned actor has been offered a role in the upcoming drama, but nothing has been confirmed.

"Yook Sung Jae received an offer from 'Village.' We are positively considering it because it's such a good piece. However, we haven't made any decisions yet."

The role he has been offered is that of a detective. He is the detective who discovers the body that sets the drama's plot in motion. Moon Geun Young plays the woman who helps his character unravel the mystery of the dead body and in the process must uncover a lot of the village secrets. Achiara was a peaceful village before the body was discovered. Or at least it seemed that way.

So far the casting for this drama is promising, with confirmations from Moon Geun Young, Kim Jae Wook, Shin Eun Kyung and Jang Hee Jin. Some of the drama concerns an art gallery, which Shin Eun Kyung directs. Jang Hee Jin plays an art instructor at the gallery and she suddenly disappears. Kim Jae Wook plays an art instructor too, one that is very popular with women. Sounds like the potential for a deadly love triangle. But there is no word yet as to what happens to Jang Hee Jin's character.

No worries though, as Moon Geun Young and Yook Sung Jae will solve the mystery. That is, if he takes the role.

It's not surprising that Yook received an offer for such a highly anticipated drama, as this is his breakout year. He attracted much positive attention while playing the second male lead, Gong Tae Kwang, in "Who Are You - School 2015." And shortly before that he did a good job playing Kim Young Kwang's younger love-struck brother in "Plus Nine Boys." He also had a role in "Reply 1994" and appeared on the reality show "We Got Married" with Red Velvet's Joy.

The murder mystery will follow "Yong Pal" in October, so he does not have long to decide.

Lee Yong Suk, who directed the 2008 drama "Iljimae" and also "The Great Seer," will direct "The Village." Do Hyun Jung, who wrote the screenplays for "Que Sera Sera" and "Can Love Become Money" will write the script.

(c)kdramastars

Actresses Emma Watson & Moon Geun Young face off in the areas of acting, on-screen chemistry, and intangibles.

Who wins? Watch the two go head-to-head -- http://bit.ly/1KlrDfk

11880688_967151680008481_643226615636198

There are foreign stars and Korean celebrities who differ in nationalities, but who are always compared online for their many similarities. You can see the similarities and differences of stars from two different countries on Showbiz Korea's Stars' Big Match. Let's find out who today's celebrities are. This week, we have two beautiful and intellectual actresses. We'll get to meet Emma Watson and Moon Geun-young! Let's check out the two's diverse qualities~

(c)viki

More information for the upcoming drama of Moon Geun Young 'The Village: Secret of Achiara'

Yook Sung-jae considers joining the Village ranks

I like the names that keep cropping up for SBS’s mystery-thriller drama The Village: Secret of Achiara, which has been adding solid actors like Moon Geun-young (Goddess of Fire Jung-yi), Shin Eun-kyung (Oh My Ghostess), Ohn Joo-wan (Punch), and Kim Jae-wook (Age of Feeling). On top of liking the actors, it also suggests that the show will be a true ensemble with an intriguing plot, and not just about one lead digging into the lives of a bunch of side characters.

Yook Sung-jae (Who Are You—School 2015, Plus Nine Boys) is now in the mix to join the cast; he’s received the offer, which he is reportedly considering positively but has not made any decisions on. He would play a petty officer in the town of Achiara, which is described as peaceful and virtually crime-free… at least until a long-buried corpse is discovered and shakes everything up for the residents. Adding to the mystery is the fact that nobody knows who the body is, nor was anybody missing or unaccounted for.

Yook Sung-jae’s would-be character isn’t the main lead (that would be Moon Geun-young), but he is described as a lead. The character sounds like a good fit for his image, with his good-natured and optimistic personality; Yook’s got a cute, bouncy appeal that tends to make me smile, like he’s an energetic puppy. The character has failed the police exam three times before finally passing and realizing his dream of becoming a police officer. He performs all manner of services in the village without betraying a single grimace, but his life totally changes after the corpse is found within his jurisdiction.

The drama will hold its first script reading this weekend, and will premiere in October as a Wednesday-Thursday series.

Thanks to Dramabeans!
cr:http://www.dramabeans.com/…/yook-sung-jae-considers-joinin…/

Posted by MGY IFC 

Moon Geun Young and BTOB Yook Sungjae Confirmed for “Village”

moon-geun-young-yook-sungjae.jpg

Moon Geun Young and BTOB‘s Yook Sungjae have been confirmed for the upcoming SBS thriller drama “Village – Achiara’s Secret.” 

The two actors have been confirmed as the leads of the new Wednesday-Thursday evening drama after previous reports of their casting offers.

Moon Geun Young will portray Kim So Yoon, an English teacher who is transferred to the town of Achiara. Yook Sungjae will play cop Park Woo Jae, who has finally accomplished his dream of becoming a policeman after failing the exam three times. The two will join forces as they discover the secrets behind the mysterious corpses that are unearthed in the seemingly peaceful, quiet town of Achiara.

“Achiara” is a pure Korean word that means “small pond.” The drama is slated to premiere after the completion of “Yongpal.”

(c)soompi

BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae's honored to be joining Moon Geun Young !

11915904_1026914080678075_67172818530408

BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae Opens Up About Being Cast in ′The Village′
BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae shared his thoughts on being cast in new SBS drama The Village.

On being cast as Park Woo Jae in The Village, Yook Sung Jae stated through his agency, Cube Entertainment, on September 2, "First, it′s an honor to be able to stand as the lead in a Wednesday-Thursday drama."

He continued, "I was cautious leading up to my decision to appear. I will work hard so that I do not compromise the reputations of Moon Geun Young sunbaenim and the other great actors."

With his start as Sooksookie in Reply 1994 before appearing in Plus Nine Boys, Yook Sung Jae has been active as BTOB′s representative actor idol. He went on to star in KBS′ School 2015 as the rebellious Gong Tae Kwang, and many are curious to see his transformation in the upcoming drama. Most notably cast alongside senior actress Moon Geun Young, many are curious to see what kind of chemistry the two stars will create.

The Village is about a teacher named So Yoon (Moon Geun Young) who begins teaching at a small and peaceful village, where she discovers a body, and a policeman (Yook Sung Jae) who try to uncover the truth.

The drama will be written by Do Hyun Jung, who wrote Que Sera Sera and Can Love Become Money, while Lee Yong Seok of Wife Returns and The Great Seer will direct it. The drama will follow Yong Pal-ie.

Photo credit: Cube Entertainment

New pic of Moon Geun Young for an interview 

1422635_1026918720677611_475131496697648

Source :DCBH

Posted by MGY IFC

Moon Geun-young, Yook Sung-jae to costar in new SBS drama

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150902

Hallyu stars Moon Geun-young and BTOB’s Yook Sungjae are set to costar in forthcoming SBS drama “The Village: Achiara’s Secret.”
The drama tells the story of two new comers to the town called Achiara -- an English teacher and a police officer -- who strive to uncover the underlying truth of the seemingly peaceful village. 

Moon is set to play the English teacher named So-yun who accidently finds a dead body that has been buried underground for a long time, whereas Yook plays an enthusiastic police officer who is also new to the town.

The drama is set to hit the air every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. right after the last episode of “Yong-pal.”

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

(c)kpopherald.koreaherald.com

Moon Geun Young and Yook Sungjae cast as leads in new SBS drama

2015090201000207300010391_99_20150902085

Article: Moon Geun Young and Yook Sungjae confirmed leads for new SBS drama

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+1,334, -226] The male lead is way below the level of the female lead

2. [+1,048, -162] I understand Moon Geun Young being the lead but the male lead is not a supporting but a lead??? What's going on;;

3. [+913, -118] Moon Geun Young and Yook Sungjae... I don't understand if it's Moon Geun Young's level that's gone down or if it's Yook Sungjae's level that's gone up...

4. [+634, -137] I hate stupid fangirls and their double standards. A male idol gets a lead and he deserves it but a female idol gets a lead and she gets sponsor rumors.

5. [+458, -53] Looking forward to the drama for Moon Geun Young

6. [+171, -17] I really liked Yook Sungjae on 'Who Are You' but this doesn't seem right, him getting a lead...? And their ages don't even match up ㅠㅠ

7. [+172, -38] Since when did Moon Geun Young's level drop to be acting with an idol??? Yook Sungjae to Moon Geun Young... seems like they're just casting anyone these days..

8. [+164, -43] Moon Geun Young and Yook Sungjae?? The levels don't match at all. And he's way below her in terms of acting skill too... and their ages don't match..

9. [+150, -39] Really? Matching Yook Sungjae to Moon Geun Young? Isn't that going too far?

10. [+133, -35] Why is he already getting lead roles. He should be working his way up from supporting roles.

-

Article: Yook Sungjae, the super speed rise of the once supporting role

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,111, -224] Isn't it too early for him to be leading???

2. [+706, -92] Honestly, I can see why he was offered the role considering he carried 'Who Are You' with Kim So Hyun. Either way, if this drama fails, he'll fall off fast but if it does well, he'll definitely rise in status speedily.

3. [+609, -157] His stupid fangirls are scaring me... they think he can get a rookie award now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+183, -79] I definitely don't think he's ready for lead yet... I find his smile so off putting and he doesn't even match with Moon Geun Young..

5. [+141, -43] I don't think he's getting this role through company power or anything.. Cube's famous for B2ST and 4minute but they're not powerful enough to get him lead roles like this.

(c)netizenbuzz

Movie TheThrone / Sado Goes to Academy Awards ‪#‎Oscar2016‬ ‪#‎유아인‬‪#‎사도‬

10885370_1027016784001138_46113518330440

The Throne starring ‪#‎YooAhIn‬‪#‎SongKangHo‬ and ‪#‎MoonGeunYoung‬, is selected to be Korea's representative movie for the 88th American Academy Awards (Oscars) film. The Throne is included in the submissions for Foreign Language Film category. The decision to select The Throne as the Oscar entry is made by the Korean Film Council after doing some analysis.

Acording to KOFIC, foreigners give high appreciation to Sado history, and it gives a universal message and sympathy.

cr:by Admin007 facebook.com/yaisikseekers -Don't take without credit. Thanks !

Posted by MGY IFC

BtoB's Sungjae cast opposite Moon Geun Young in SBS thriller The Village

24d9b0aa-17ed-4a94-ada4-a518777671be.png

BtoB's Yook Sung Jae has had a big year with his breakout role in School 2015. For those who were disappointed that he wasn't the main lead in that series, we have good news for you! Sungjae has just accepted the lead male role opposite Moon Geun Youngin the upcoming SBS murder mystery The Village: Achiara's Secret.

In the series, Sungjae will play a rookie police officer who teams up with Moon Geun Young's English teacher to investigate the appearance of an unidentified corpse in a small village. 

Now, an important distinction here is that this series has been billed as an ensemble thriller, so Sungjae's leading role doesn't necessarily mean that he'll have a loveline with Moon Geun Young. Personally, I'm still holding out hope that if the drama decides to go the romance route, it will be with Ohn Joo Wan or Kim Jae Wook, who have supporting roles in the series. I mean, I love Sungjae and all and I'm very excited that he's getting such a big opportunity so early in his career, but...

a2ac5e11-4b31-436b-951d-e39dfb6d8d58.gif

I think we all know the right choice here. 

Either way, this is a massive role for Sungjae, and working with a cast full of talented veterans is the perfect chance to refine his acting chops. 

What do you think of the casting so far? Are you hoping for romance in the series? Share your thoughts in the comments! The Village is set to air on SBS following the conclusion of Yong Pal.

(c)dramafever

Archived