Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Movie TheThrone /Sado ‪사도‬
Moon Geun Young (first bottom left dressed in blue) , actor Song Kang Ho and Director Lee Joon-ik with the staff who worked on the film for
the final technology preview yesterday, hence the Moon manager had also shared another pic of her . Lack Yoo Ah-in, which was busy with promoting his other film released in August.
The movie "The Throne or Sado" sets to premiere on September 17 !

Source:https://instagram.com/dreamer1229/ Thanks !

cr:MGY IFC

11781898_1011037022265781_15571409545097

Usually movie promotions would take for about a month or so right? So we will have full Moon (pun intended) to see Moonie at around September.. hehe

Hope the movie will do well in box office and movie reviews.. :D:D

Actor Chun Jung Myung selects 'Moon Geun Young' and 'Go Hyun Jung' as his best kisses!

Pz0jiNf.jpg

On the July ,28 broadcast of tvN’s Taxi show guest Chun Jung Myung questioned by host Who was the best actress at the kissing scene?

Chun Jung Myung has chosen Moon Geun Young and Go Hyun Jung ! He revealed that Go Hyun Jung and Moon Geun Young led their kiss scenes.

It appears as if the kiss scene between actor Chun Jung Myung and Moon Geun Young is still a hot issue since their drama Cinderella’s Sister in 2010. He said Moon Geun Young is someone who pulls an actor's emotions out" and "allows the other person to be able to act comfortably."

"tvN’s Taxi show" it’s this Korean live talk show where they guest and interview popular Korean stars and icons but instead of the usual studio set and furniture, the show is done inside a taxi or a cab. Basically they invite their guest to inside the taxi and while driving, they start the interview.

Source:http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000732929

--------------------------------------------

No wonder.. that KISS is so intense!! I felt as if by watching the drama I intrude their privacy.. LOL..

Really love that scene! Probably MGY's best kiss as well! :wub:

There's new drama for SBS next Wed-Thu, called "The Village"

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/sbs-to-follow-yong-pal-with-corpse-mystery-thriller-village/

I'm actually not a fan of thriller, but reading the character description as they look for 26 yo English teacher n 28 yo female art academy teacher I thought MGY could do great in either role.. the story seems interesting as well.. If I'm the casting director I would consider Moonie as female lead.

How do you think chingu?

kanyaprasetyoUnlike you I love thrillers :) and I would be happy to see 'Moon Geun Young quickly comeback this year  :rolleyes: and this role anyway we all know she has the chops to act, so fingers crossed :P otherwise we will wait again :( .

Last Update From MGY IFC Facebook 

20 - Something actresses who lead the Korean wave Moon Geun Young in the top 5 !
Hallyu actresses in their 20′s

The Korean wave is in the center of global culture! Many actresses in their 30′s like Choi Ji-woo, Lee Young-ae, as well as Song Hye-kyo, Jun Ji-hyun and others have solidified their spots as top Hallyu actresses! And now, 
there are actresses in their 20′s who are causing a sensation in the Korean wave as well ! 
All are hard working, talented beauties, and certainly excellent role models.
Moon Geun Young has not been seen in anything since 2013 in the drama "Goddess Of Fire Jung -Yi " proves her popularity and her name is always hot ^^
Eagerly awaiting the release of his film in September this year, "The Throne or Sado" Starring Song Kang Ho , Yoo ah In !

cr:ARIRANG K-POP

Also too much noise on the new cross-cultural couples romance Song Seung Hun and Chinese actress Liu Yifei who confirmed to be a couple (Congratulations) , this I mean that some of the items out of the new couple, name of [Moon geun Young] appears because they are referring to the actress Liu Yifei was recognized as Moon Geun Young in China and also they have the same age !

source:naver

Update Namooactors for schedule of Moon Geun Young
Moon Geun Young to Naver Movie Talk
A promotional event for the film "The Throne / Sado". Naver Movie talk will be broadcast live Thursday August 27, 2015
Participants: Director Lee Joon-ik and Actors Song Kang-Ho, Yoo Ah In, Moon Geun-Young, Kim Hae-Sook and Jeon Hye-Jin

The actors and the director are out to pour their hearts out at the movie talk along with never seen before interviews with each and every one of them. The movie was out on September  !

Source:http://www.namooactors.com/…/boa…/int_schedule/schedule.php…

11012964_1016236841745799_5949946389542211846564_1016236915079125_92119975702929

(c)MGY IFC

Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun-young, Roy Kim, Kim Jeong Min(mc), Kim Suk - The guests of the show "2 days & 1 night" came to support Lee Jeong Hyeon

pr6KR6i0kO4.jpg

cr:as tagged

MOON GEUN YOUNG IS THERE. BABY FACED BEAUTIES ROCKING THAT PREMIERE ^^

HIYJfshJ4z4.jpgjF7PPU95d4Q.jpgkhtgA3RUz7I.jpg

cr:as tagged

Archived