Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tia Lay

Hey all! Those who knows me, it's been a while. I just wanted to comment on people who was dissing our beloved Moonie. They hate on Her because she isn't doing the same old roles lol. Her characters are nothing alike and they probably don't like change. or they are rooting for other pairs and hating on her for pairing with their idol. Either way Moonie has nothing to prove to them. She won many awards and that's all the evidence she needs for her acting. As for her looks a lot of male celebrities has admit openly that she was their ideal type and some even fought over her (cough cough yesung! Lmaooo). So let's just support her and not respond to them haters in a hateful way. Moonie wouldn't want that.

Guest moonsong85

Hi guys. Is it true that MGY rejected the role in Chaebol's Daughter? Is it true? Also read that Park Hyungsik is now the confirmed leading man :(

Guest missnona

Sorry guys, but Moon's turn down the drama
i think she have another movie this year according to DC so that's it

Chaebol’s Daughter loses Moon-Park pairing, gains Park Hyung-shik by girlfriday | April 9, 2015 | 8 Comments

There’s been a casting change-up for SBS’s new melodrama Chaebol’s Daughter, which was initially courting Park Seo-joon (Kill Me, Heal Me) to play the leading man and Moon Geun-young (Goddess of Fire Jung-yi) to play the titular heroine. Now reps from both actors’ camps have declared that they’re passing on the roles, which leaves the drama without a leading cast.

It’s not quite back to square one though, because they’ve added ZE:A idol Park Hyung-shik to the cast as a secondary character. He’s been steadily rising in the ranks with supporting roles (Nine, Heirs, What’s With This Family), and will play one of the major characters in Chaebol’s Daughter.

The melodrama from the writer-director team behind A Warm Word is about a chaebol’s daughter who wants to be loved for herself and not her money, and so disguises her identity to become a part-time worker at a food market. The male lead is a cynical man from a poor family who believes that love is emotional manipulation and a luxury for the wealthy, and the drama is about them struggling to reconcile their love and their money in the real world.

Park Hyung-shik has been cast to play the executive director of a shopping mall. He grew up so wealthy that he never once had to tie his own shoelaces (this is a good thing?). He spends his money well and gets by on his looks, so people assume that he’s just coasting by in life. But he’s a confident young man who believes that he’s going to inherit his family’s shopping mall someday.

One day he meets the part-time employee at the market and falls for her, making him rivals with the hero. It’s not the most inventive love triangle — one guy’s rich, one guy’s poor — but the heroine’s disguise does shake things up a bit, and since her stipulation is that she’s loved for herself and both boys believe her to be poor, they have equal potential to win her heart. It’s a shame that Moon Geun-young and Park Seo-joon won’t be working together, but with both of them out, at least it wipes the slate clean for a new pairing altogether. Maybe it even leaves Park Seo-joon open to headline a rom-com? *puppy eyes*

Chaebol’s Daughter is aiming for a June premiere following Heard It Through the Grapevine.

Via IS Plus, Osen, Munhwa

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/chaebols-daughter-loses-moon-park-pairing-gains-park-hyung-shik/

Ah why?? Why oh why??
Maybe she feels the story is tad bit similar with her previous dramas? Maybe the script is not that interesting?? Maybe she will do movie?? Anyway I want her to comeback to drama!! :(( :((
I've waited for almost 2 years, Sado is also not out yet.. :((

Guest BlankSpace88

It is a bit sad that MGY turned down, but hey there must be a reason her to turn it down. Anyways, I'll be patienly waiting for her good news again. Fighting u guys. Fighting MGY \m/ . Hope to see her in a production real soon!

Guest missnona

Ok, great news guys!
Moon's have drama will air sometime between august to february 2016.
Fans in DC thinks that she would star in "I'am Sorry" which is pre-production drama.
Wish it's true.

Guest flanrabin

missnona said: Ok, great news guys!
Moon's have drama will air sometime between august to february 2016.
Fans in DC thinks that she would star in "I'am Sorry" which is pre-production drama.
Wish it's true.

Found this article at Ms Koala-nim Playground... The drama 'I'm Sorry' is from the writer of 49 Days and My Daughter Seo Young....i super love 49 Days!!!!! i hope the rumor true... she need a comeback drama this year!!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<
http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/15/my-daughter-seo-young-and-49-days-screenwriter-pre-producing-new-k-drama-im-sorry/

Guest anitgone

Hanasweetsakura said: Found this article at Ms Koala-nim Playground... The drama 'I'm Sorry' is from the writer of 49 Days and My Daughter Seo Young....i super love 49 Days!!!!! i hope the rumor true... she need a comeback drama this year!!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<
http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/15/my-daughter-seo-young-and-49-days-screenwriter-pre-producing-new-k-drama-im-sorry/

Hope it's true!!!

I love her dramas, I really love 49 Days and 2 Weeks and like PP well enough, never watched My Daughter Seo Young but only hear good news about it... Knowing this screenwriter and the title, it seems the drama is melodrama right??

Can't wait to see Moonie's comeback! Please be true! [-O<

Archived