[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yaoming11

i've been a silent reader for a while..getting updates on our boy are sure made my day.

with all this promise ring things that you guys talk about..

really made me curious. haha.....i thought i'm the only 1 thinks that gd seems to been dating someone..

and the other members are approving it..seen it in CHOICE IS YOURS..

BUT. what made me wonder A LOT is i've read this chinese forum

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=731854766 about G-BOM thing

this one VIP sure made a whole lot of analysis..

and to me....it looks funny and some point...looks real.

as if our boy actually dating PARK BOM of 2NE1.

with all these 3-letters name in BUTTERFLY = BOM

BOM wore GD's ring a lot of times

their signature looks alike... n etc.

try to read it yourself guys... :lol:;) you be the judge.

haha while that's pretty interesting there's a rule of no shipping in the forums

but damn that's a whole lot of evidence they've gathered lol i'm not convinced though

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maxim16

@eys2c, about GD dating someone..it is merely speculation because of the appearance of the ring but one thing im sure of, he looks so happy these days and i am happy for him too. and about the pairing? GD has the most shippings especially with the 2ne1 girls. it is normal to see various sites about those investigations and these are widespread all over kpop loving countries like China, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea and the Philippines.

wow, congratulations Jiyong!! surely the fans cant get enough of him...the response is overwhelming for the SAL theater release.. and in this case my hands are itching for my dvd copy of SAL...cant wait till end of April.

Guest Inyounglovers21

i've been a silent reader for a while..getting updates on our boy are sure made my day.

with all this promise ring things that you guys talk about..really made me curious. haha.....i thought i'm the only 1 thinks that gd seems to been dating someone..and the other members are approving it..seen it in CHOICE IS YOURS..

BUT. what made me wonder A LOT is i've read this chinese forum http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=731854766 about G-BOM thing.

she sure made a whole lot of analysis..and to me....it looks funny and some point...looks real. as if our boy actually dating PARK BOM of 2NE1.

with all these 3-letters name in BUTTERFLY = BOM

BOM wore GD's ring a lot of times

their signature looks alike... n etc.

try to read it yourself guys... :lol:;)

you be the judge.

I know this is not,pairing thread, but how came that gd is dating bom,there's alot of girls who paired with our Boy GD,but one of them are not actually Gd's type,and yeah your right,as if gd is dating bom,we all know that Gd will just confess him love to someone,and when i read those website,its looks like its already posted in YGLADIES,because its all the same honestly im not gbom,daragon or skydragon, im not a shipper of those couples but i like gd,but its impossible..bom looks like don''t have any boyfriend,and also gd..there's alot of female celebrities who have the same 3 letters,maybe its not bom or cl or dara or any 2ne1 members,it can be celebrities but its not one of the 2ne1,gd is just gentelmen who always care to 2ne1,gd is the only bigbang who always there to protect to take care the 2ne1,because there all girls,so its him possibilty to take care the 2ne1 girls,and gd want him to intimate him fashion,there all the same yg ent. so there's no reason to have a date

Guest Banana Peel

G-Dragon’s Concert as Big as Titanic

It has been only 3 days since Big Bang’s leader, G-Dragon, released the theatrical version of his Shine a Light concert and already a crowd of over 4,000 people have flocked to see it!

Source: Asiae +xtlover @BigBangVIP.net

Translation: Alee @ibigbang

sorry for cutting your post, but wow! you've done it again, G-Dragon! :D

anyways, I think we should all keep our little shipping fandom out of this thread. It will only lead us into unnecessary arguments and such. beeesides, I think vips will all be informed if and when jiyong really have found somebody special. speaking of love, I so wish he can go on some variety shows like wgm, lol. I think I may be the only fan who wants to see him flirting with some other celeb girl, ahahahahah, but seriously, that would be interesting to watch 8D hehe.

I know this is not,pairing thread, but how came that gd is dating bom,there's alot of girls who paired with our Boy GD,but one of them are not actually Gd's type,and yeah your right,as if gd is dating bom,we all know that Gd will just confess him love to someone,and when i read those website,its looks like its already posted in YGLADIES,because its all the same honestly im not gbom,daragon or skydragon, im not a shipper of those couples but i like gd,but its impossible..bom looks like don''t have any boyfriend,and also gd..there's alot of female celebrities who have the same 3 letters,maybe its not bom or cl or dara or any 2ne1 members,it can be celebrities but its not one of the 2ne1,gd is just gentelmen who always care to 2ne1,gd is the only bigbang who always there to protect to take care the 2ne1,because there all girls,so its him possibilty to take care the 2ne1 girls,and gd want him to intimate him fashion,there all the same yg ent. so there's no reason to have a date

Thank you so much for posting this.

Feel like posting this post to every GD-21 shippers sites. It gets my nerve seeing GD parings. I think we should stop RING speculation already. It is his personal life anyway.

Guest eys2c

Thank you so much for posting this.

Feel like posting this post to every GD-21 shippers sites. It gets my nerve seeing GD parings. I think we should stop RING speculation already. It is his personal life anyway.

chills out you guys.. i'm highlighting this sites since it's kinda funny in a way that she's looking at every videos..for every details of it.

as for me..i wouldn't mind if gd seeing someone... wouldn't mind at all. besides, it's his personal life after all...if that girl could shine-a-light in his heart..why not. it's been a while that we've seen gd this happy.

don't be mad guys...

im so happy with GDs success

he really has achieved so much

and i will continue cheering for more success

coz he really deserves all these blessings

gd looking happy and giddy is good news

for what ever reason.....im all for it

it too is well deserved.

Guest universe

wow i'm actually really surprised by SAL's boxoffice sales!! coz the concert is already on youtube, download sites etc, and the DVD is coming out soon. yet there are so many people who still went ahead to watch it!! already at #7 within 3 days of release. i bet he will make it into the Top 5 soon. i would not be surprised if YG decided to release Big Show in theatres too haha. awww lucky Korean fans.

GD must be so happy these days. :D coz of all the success with his solo stuff. hopefully not because of some girl :lol:

@macrina: your mum's so cool!! hahaha. and i agree with every post in your blog

Guest blackjackVip

WOW!..

I'm really happy for GD!!..

soo many people watched his movie concert!!!...

he can be an actor now!.. i bet so many people will watch his first movie/drama.

just like top, i think GD has a potential of being an actor, though i know u might disagree bcoz u want him to be just in BigBang...but then again, it's no harm to try new things that can make u more succesful!...that's just my opinion...

I'm still patiently waiting for his break in acting!!!...hehe :D

I'm still patiently waiting for his break in acting!!!...hehe :D

OH. I SECOND THIS. (:

gd in a drama would be a dream come true! xDD

he's good in acting and i think he'll do a great job in it.

i think he did a musical before? (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rHfxmJP_ZA)

and i thought, WOW. WHAT CANT GD DO?! xDD

Hope YG could read this...actually... IT WOULD BE OSM TO HAVE

ALL BB MEBERS DO A DRAMA TOGETHER! (; BOF STYLE.

Kekeke~ *U*

Guest chrichelle

someone recorded the concert while watching on theaters.. :P

gossip man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHNuSpgxPT8...feature=channel

concert opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN9NzA_j5a8...feature=channel

hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxLV8yNGjrg

breathe and butterfly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP9kQqZrzWk...feature=channel

the leaders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zxCFK765C4...feature=channel

lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-gkdzh6ET0...feature=channel

i was wondering is the scream im hearing is from the concert itself or from the people inside the cinema? :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Thanks for the fancams. It would be really great watching the concert on HD screen at the cinema <_< Too bad I dont have the chance to experience such good thing <_<

Wish I could see more fancams in the future ^^

Forthcoming schedule

[RELEASE]G-Dragon「Shine A Light」DVD

Apr 20, 2010

C: teambigbang.blogspot.com

^ Its tmr yayyy

Guest blackjackVip

^ thanks for posting fancams!!..

Oh Boy... on the "Breath" performance i'm gonna be honest, i still can't keep my eyes fixed on the screen..lol. i always tend to feel embarrassed and i dunno...i feel kinda weird watching it...and i'm still opened mouth and smirking while watching it...i still think they overdid it a bit. no offense to anyone here...please don't bash me? lol

oh! it's also funny how the girls on the concert has the same reaction as me...utterly shocked, opened-mouth...LMAO

On the other hand, i really like the "Hello" and "the leaders" performances! the HELLO was really cute! love it! and the LEADERS was FIERCE!... i still adore their confidence and charisma on stage! u just wanna go party with them!...it's so much fun watching it!...and CL must be like flustered/blushing coz she was performing with teddy...hehe...

Guest chrichelle

uhmm guys..does anyone here knows how many songs did GD composed and produce already?i remember someone posted before the songs he composed has anyone saved it? im going to do a backtracking but i dont know where, in this thread or the bigbang thread? :mellow:

SHINE A LIGHT CONCERT

will be release tomorrow i envy those who are in korea right now,they get to watch it as soon as they bought it!hehe

oh i just watch the gossip man fancam from theater, love love that performance now the only performance i haven't seen yet is she's gone and korean dream.. uhm is taeyang's solo and seven's solo not included on the dvd?

Guest topsyujah

i just noticed while looking through my pictures that the same little pony toy in the butterfly mv (that's hanging on his necklace) is the same one gdragon has in the picture with park bom...

gdbom.jpg

d00995804ae1d8a1aec61.jpg

that's so cute, i wonder if it's significant to him somehow?

jiyong and ponies...so cute ♥

Guest Unni_Ashley

ohh so the kVIPs have brought it up too? i was wondering is it us international fans overreacting haha. i really enjoy reading what everyone feels. at least i'm not alone haha. you know how sometimes you can break up with a boyfriend or experiene relationship problems, and all your friends said they understand but actually they don't?? well, we all understand each other here coz we all love the same person. :lol:

and i agree that GD dating will make the most fuss out of all the members. i dare say that i would not mind as much if any of the others are dating. but GD....i dunno. i just dun want him to LOL. but of coz that's wrong to say.

i agree with you. at least i'm not alone...that's so wrong to be like that...seeing him happy always makes me happy but in this situation...that's just something different.some of my friends think i'm overacting over an idol but...I CANT HELP....

However....i can say i CAN accept this thing no matter what.since it's Jiyong....the only star i love, just dun tell us that soon,oppa.

And i've never thought that the girl is Park Bom. NO WAY.i'm sure it's not her (or i'm just trying to tell myself it's not her) <_< Jiyong's been paired with many celebs,why dun one of them or why...is it just a normal girl????

@macrina: your not crazy^^ i can understand, but dun worry that much...everything will be fine, trust GD, dun you?! :)

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] G-Dragon's "Shine A Light" theater release

One source multi use continues to remain a model which maximizes profits for creators. In the United States, Miley Cyrus '3-D documentary film "Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour 2008" and the release of the Rolling Stones' live concert "Shine A Light" confirmed the possibility of using concerts for multi use. "Shine A Light," G-Dragon's first solo concert held last December, was digitally re-mastered and shown in 13 CGV theaters last Thursday. It is receiving attention as an attempt at providing various ways to consume an idol singer's show as a form of content.

"I am up and coming singer G-Dragon," the idol said as his opening remark for the premiere of his concert release on April 15 at the Yeongdeungpo CGV Starium, the exact same comment he made at his concert in December. He pointed out, "To put it simply, just watch it as if you were at a real concert" since the production includes the same composition and repertoire of the actual event. "Shine A Light" features the live concert of G-Dragon that was filmed by HD transmission cameras and other various video equipment from Japan prepared beforehand by YG Entertainment. The concert DVD will go on sale this Tuesday.

The movie version of "Shine A Light" shows off the concert know-how of YG Entertainment with its many years of concert experience. According to Jung Chi-young, YG Entertainment's concert planner, YG CEO Yang Hyun-suk came to the theater a day in advance to inspect the sound for the screening because he had showed great passion for the show. Yang explained that "Shine A Light" is a symbolic event because it is evidence of YG Entertainment's 10-year history. It is historical since it captures the start of G-Dragon's career - he wanted to become a rapper since he was 13 years old - and that small part makes up YG's history. That is why the concert, which begins with the question of "Who am I?," Needs to feature the controversial bed performance and songs "She's Gone" and "Korean Dream." But one has to question how underage viewers were allowed to see the performance through the video despite ongoing investigation of hazardous media material and suggestive dance moves between G-Dragon and Korea's Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs. This could have been a chance for G-Dragon to prove that he is a musician with many talents and passion but one cannot feel concern over whether the controversy may be reignited again.

source : asiae.co.kr

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Archived