[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G-Dragon spotted with Ambush S/S 09 2-finger ring at Flo Rida’s concert

Big Bang’s G-Dragon was a special guest in Flo Rida’s concert being seen in a stylish baseball jacket and a Rolling Stone beanie on 22nd May. G-Dragon performed two of his songs, A Boy and Heartbreaker (remixed, with Flo Rida). This special performance made the talk of VIPs.

G-Dragon is also wearing a very famous ring on his finger. It’s the Eye Am Not Alone 2-finger ring by Ambush Summer 2009 accessories collection. He wore this in the Lollipop 2 MV and the Shouting Korea (Clip #3) video.

6p5jdi.jpg

2w4fvj7.jpg

2NE1’s Dara, Kanye West and Fergie were also seen in this ring. Get this Ambush 2-finger ring at Fruition at $210.

Credits: BBVIP, Highsnobiety, As Tagged

Taken from: http://kokokoreano.com/2010/05/23/g-dragon...-ridas-concert/

Guest polka_dotts

^I love that Ambush ring! CL's wore it before too.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6261/82305435.jpg

the height difference is much...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ헉

Watching the video, though, you can see that this cap was when GD was further in the back of the stage and Flo-Rida was more frontal. In the Twitter pic, the height difference is not that dramatic.

GD was amazing at the concert! His glitch at the beginning of the "Heartbreaker" perf was adorable. :D

Guest g-dragon1988

<!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro-->^ hey! I know where is it from!ㅎㅎ It's 091023 SBS 희망TV

Guest whatnow

^ LMAO Thanks! You guys seem to memorize everything.

But why are you saying that he would be more popular than Big Bang if he would do a comeback as a solo artist? Just curious, but are you not into BB? :)

Guest ooxstacee

Although he's my favorite, I like him with Big Bang, rather than alone.

It's nice to see them go solo, but it's been way too long.

I'm ready for BIG BANG to come back as 5.

It would be nice to see another solo album from him, in 2 or 3 years, but not this soon.

He looks much happier when he's on stage with the other boys.

And they do more activities when they're together. More of a variety, lol.

But on the other hand, I loved him with Flo-Rida.

Look at him. He's being promoted without having to pay, hahaha.

Except, I don't really look forward to him/them being WAY too popular over here.

;x Although I live in the U.S and I would love for them to come here to do CONCERTS, I don't want them promoting or doing activities over here. Not really something I like. Stay in Korea/Asia.

Wow, I haven't posted here in a long time!

v I don't want them to be THAT popular here because iono. I'm not really that into the American entertainment thing. LOL, I really don't have a reason for it. I seem to like it when a group is less popular, that way, they won't be labelled as 'over-rated.' It's good to be KNOWN, but not way too popular. LOL! You know what I mean? Maybe I'm just weird like that for not wanting them to really come here and promote. I don't like the idea. I like them to stay where they're already at. Stay in Asia [Korea & Japan, to be exact]. Mostly Korea though.

Guest whatnow

^ I agree. He's also my bias in BB and though I loved his solo activities, I love it more when all 5 of them are together. Plus it means he'd be less stressed coz they will all share the same worries. And everything is always easier when you have someone to share your tasks with. :)

Someone said before, IDK if I read it on here or somewhere else, but they think GD wouldn't be doing solo activities this soon because of the past issues. And I think so too.

May I ask why you wouldn't want him to be THAT popular there? Coz I also don't want them to be that popular here where I live. KPop in general...but then KPop's already popular here.

Guest piano.1993

I dont know but saying Jiyong as a soloist will be more successful than Big Bang sounds so wrong :( They are a group why are you having such a thought? :( Dont be so biased please

I am so upset over that sentence

On a happier note, Jiyong looks super cool beside Florida , although he looks a bit small compared to Flo :) The perf is flawless :)

Guest Cloudy1430268312

hey guys.

it's been such a long time that i posted in this thread. but my heart & mind is always with GD & Big baaang.

i can't put in words how proud i am of our boy. he did such a great work at Flo Ridas concert. he was rocking

the stage and he looked way toooo good to explain it. (:

i want him to be happy all the time, because he deserves it.

in everything he is doing you can feel his hard work behind.

i absolute disaggree with the thing someone said that GD should go solo. NO WAY!

Big Bang is his family, Big Bang is a place he can always run to when he gets hurt.

Big Bang is strong. Big Bang MUST stay 5 all the time.

it is so cool to see them (GD) doing solo stuff, but we also need BB. without them its not the same.

GD is my Favortite but I also love our boys and love them see together.

and also someone wrote about not want them & him being popular in the USA. i aggree with that.

just yesterday i talked about it with my best friend, even though I am from the EU.

i also want them to stay in Asia. that makes them that special. sure its cool if the people KNOW them

but oh well, not too much hahaha. but i would LOOOOVE if they would do concerts in the EU or USA just

for the real fans. that is something i really want. or now and then that their MVs plays in the TV .

to make the post less spam here is one of my favorite pics of our boy.

26798_333549449140_694054140_3739400_8381533_n.jpg

Guest Alla

[240510]GD @ FIFA World Cup Big Concert:

26b5f7823f505ff114a120c.jpg

b7ffe08655f0215582e15a9.jpg

2050601.jpg

for more go here:http://bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigroom&no=14789

cr as tagged and bbvipz

GD@ Florida's concert:

Was that GD's concert or Florida's?XD..lmao

Fans singing along so loud..hahaha

He looks cute because he looks tiny next to gigantic Florida

like what he's wearing..omo..new collection of shoes

now to the performance...like it so much<3

feel so good watching his swagger,hand gestures,how his body moves and his rapping..the rapping was sickkkk!

the howling is <3

thank you so much to KVIPs for HD fancams^^

oh god..I can't stop staring at GD's hair from the World cup pics><..it looks so freakin sexy and hot!

Guest vip_gd

cute!!!

i remember he had an old habit of sticking out his tongue a lot before

& i love the color of his hair. it's not too red or any deeper

lol idg what's with the height comments

it's not like he looks like a midget next to him!

we all know ppl from the west are generally taller than your average asian

edit

oooooh, gd made a mistake at the beginning of LF

guess he's used to the original like his mistake before in HB

100522 Flo-Rida Concert~[42P]

nvm, you already edited your post.

thank you for sharing though :]

i think GD&H and GD-mind are my most two fav sources of getting HQ photos of Ji.

Guest g-dragon1988

-100524 현대자동차 BIG 콘서트-[10P]--지드래곤 포커스

100524fifabigconcert05.th.jpg100524fifabigconcert04.th.jpg100524fifabigconcert03.th.jpg100524fifabigconcert02.th.jpg100524fifabigconcert01.th.jpg

100524fifabigconcert10.th.jpg100524fifabigconcert09.th.jpg100524fifabigconcert08.th.jpg100524fifabigconcert07.th.jpg100524fifabigconcert06.th.jpg

출처: 지디갤러리/DCCD난소녀

I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I will DIE for you~~ I love you JIYONG~~! ah!ㅇㅈㄴ

Archived