• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

DONGWOON TWEETED

오해하실수도있겠지만 오늘녹화한백점만점을 보시면 다이해가가실거에요 더이상의 질타는그만부탁드려요! 나예능녹화한날이잖아요! ㅋㅋ

TRANS

[TRANS] @beastdw You might have misunderstanding about the tweet from the managers, but if you watch the episode of 100 Points Out of 100 Points I recorded today you will understand. Don't give them any more criticism! Today was the day I recorded variety! keke http://bit.ly/hynwtX

C: B2STLYTWEETS @ twitter

He sounded so excited haha

Guest domewey

1280x800 wallies

inkijejuwallie04.jpg

inkijejuwallie03.jpg

credit : DomeWey @soompi

^ oops...i forgot to tag my name at the 1st one :sweatingbullets:

Pls take out with the credit, thank you! ^__^

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_lkh60d4jps1qafafno1_500.gif

tumblr_lkgz75l5WX1qafafno1_500.gif

tumblr_lkgyl0jGzf1qafafno1_500.gif

C: tqaaamer @ tumblr

[NEWS] Beast’s Son Dong Woon runs forward as ‘the inline roller skating representative’

w5Z6q.jpg

48 idol stars gathered at the Bucheon Stadium for the recording of the National Idol Sports Championships broadcast on the 30th of April. Participants representing their hometowns took part in this contest of basic physical abilities with explosive competitive spirit.

A special event in this championships was the inline roller skating event. Beast’s Son Dongwoon took part in this event representing the Gangwon-Chungcheong team.

Before the competition, Dongwoon had previously posted online that his favourite sport was inline roller skating, and he also revealed that during his school days, he had represented Cheongju to take part in the National Inline Roller Skating Competition , getting second place.

Besides Dongwoon, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Seungho along with Z:EA’s Dongjun who is recognised as a strong athletic force among idols were his worthy opponents. Even from the beginning, the competition between them was fierce.

Will Beast’s Dongwoon surpass his other idol opponents and show off his skills as the national inline roller skating prize winner? Results will be seen on the program National Idol Sports Championships.

SOURCE: BNTNEWS, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Guest shinhdeplol

Tweet: Dongwoon

tumblr_lkwxh1lu6S1qft2au.png

beastdw: Does anyone play Starcraft among our fans!!!

tumblr_lkwxn9t4XY1qft2au.png

beastdw: Let’s do a Star Craft battle later, I’ll see you all kek

Tweet: Dongwoon & Sehun Manager

tumblr_lkwxj9K2X51qft2au.png

tumblr_lkwxjezBf51qft2au.jpg

cubeentsh: Today’s dinner. If we release all our fatigue, will Tiger feel better?? keke

beastdw: @cubeentsh: Call me later

C: b2utiesloveb2st@ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST Dong Woon @ Professor Son Il Rak’s ‘Brilliant Ideas That Change The World’ Lecture, Cheongju University (110412) ^^

tumblrlkxi7c9zzi1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlkxi7y8frc1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlkxi4voowa1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkxi2zl9gg1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkxi458sds1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkxi3uuc6l1qc773a.th.jpg

Credits; 동운이와 함께라서 행복한 GOODMAN 입니다:^) http://910606.net

※ YOU MAY EDIT/ALTER IMAGES, BUT NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES; PERSONAL USE ONLY.

Taken from beastout.tumblr.com

Guest shinhdeplol

[!] Male Idol List whom Netizen want to congratulate the most for their Coming of Age Day : #1 SHINee Minho, #2 2AM JinWoon, #3 FT Island JaeJin, #4 SHINee Key, #5 MBLAQ Mir, #6 BEAST DongWoon #7 UKiss Kevin

C: m_cherrie @ twitter

Archived