• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[10.04.06][FANCAM] Dong Woon @Maybee's Volume up radio#2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ParkNabi23#p/u/2/TjnkMIhD0ZA

[10.04.06][FANCAM] Dong Woon @Maybee's Volume up radio#3

http://www.youtube.com/user/ParkNabi23#p/u/1/pJ87FkgoTq0

[10.04.06][FANCAM] Dong Woon @Maybee's Volume up radio#4 (Leaving)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ParkNabi23#p/u/0/nDEygu2ieWs

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST's Son Dongwoon shows his 4D Handwriting

LT0.9053258_1_1.jpg

Around the time of their debut, BEAST’s magnae Son Dongwoon’s fashion sense was beyond just attention amongst the members. Yong Junhyung said, “When I first saw magnae, I definitely thought he was older than me so I wasn’t able to talk comfortably with him. I was shocked when I found out that he was the magnae” and “When we first met Dongwoonie, he loved to dress in a Bohemian style. I thought he was Jack Sparrow from ‘Pirates of the Carribean.’” But through his quickly matured looks, he even earned the nickname ‘Male God.’ When asked to join T-News in the special corner ‘Star & Handwriting’, he grabbed the blue pen and showed his 4D side.

Son Dongwoon said, “I like books. My favorite author is Bernard Werber” and “I tend to read SF (Science Fictional) books.” It’s no wonder that stars appeared in his handwriting (paper). He ended his study of the stars by saying ‘In a sky filled with stars, a shooting star fell and all the stars fade away. What a situation.’ In the beginning of their debut, the members said that “Dongwoonie is 16D (16 Dimensional).”

He even talked about his special experience on the KTX (Korean train system). With their title song ‘Shock’, they had a schedule in Busan but due to the heavy rainfall, all the flights were cancelled. In result, the members had to take the KTX to Busan as transportation. Aside from Son Dongwoon, it was the first time riding the KTX for the other members.

Son Dongwoon said, “I told the hyungs to trust me that even on the KTX, they serve food. However, there was none so I was embarrassed.” When asked “Wasn’t it uncomfortable with a lot of people recognizing you?” Doojoon responded by saying, “Right now there aren’t a lot of people that can recognize us so it was okay” as he showed humble side.

From their music video filming which went all night to their packed schedule – in their stressed state without being able to eat properly, Son Dongwoon showed his love for food through his handwriting. “I want to eat everything.” ‘Soymilk’, ‘I’m hungry’, ‘I want to eat junk food’, and ‘Hamburger’ was filled everywhere on the paper.

Jang Hyunseung said, “I want to eat pizza” as he joined in on the sudden pizza craze by writing ‘I’m craving pizza’. The line ‘I want to overeat’ caught our eye as it showed his shikshin (literal translation – food god) side.

Yang Yoseob who used to eat ramen and crackers in the beginning of their debut days earned the title ‘Shikshin’ for enjoying late night snacks, but has sadly let go of that title. He said, “When we go back to our dorm, the first thing I would do was put water to boil for ramen but nowadays, I’m too tired so I just sleep. It’s sad.”

CREDITS: chosun (SOURCE); SEOULFOOOD@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Guest shinhdeplol

1003?? Doo Joon & Dong Woon wall messeges to Jin Woon (2AM)

GL0.9128417_1_1.png

So cute~~~ (No2 old maknae Sohn Dong Woon)

CS0.9128418_1_1.png

Look JJin Woonie, I went out yesterday but there was nothing (Doo Joonie hyung Yoon Doo Joon)

CREDIT:Jin Woon's cyworld(SOURCE)

Viet.trans:Rosalie Hazel@Beast2VN

Eng.trans:Bò V_chan@Beast2VN

Cap&Sharing: Nabi @ b2strising

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST Son DongWoon's Exaggerated Acting? Hyungs Burst Into Laughter

http://i39.tinypic.com/156sr6e.jpg

[sport JoSeon T-News Baek JiEun Reported] BEAST youngest member Son DongWoon shows off his hidden acting skills, the hyungs fall into laughter.

BEAST’s Yoon DooJoon, Yang YoSeob, and Son DongWoon came out on the 5th in a corner in MNET Radio called, ‘Relationship Consultant Go STOP!’ which is corner where they introduce a problem from the netizen and solves the problems. Son DongWoon attracted attention when he acted out the two roles well while he was introducing a story about a woman choosing between two men. He showed off both a tough side and a gentle side. Especially for the tough character he fulfilled the lines with a voice that reminded you of the actor Choi MinSoo.

Looking at the new side of the youngest, Yoon DooJon and Yang YoSeob couldn’t hold back their surprised faces. They opened their mouths open wide mouthing ‘Look at his acting’ and after looking at him in a surprised expression, they soon bursted into laughter. After the show, fans stated, “It is embarrassing, but it’s okay,” “Exaggerated acting skills. If he does a sitcom it will be pretty funny,” “The acting greed from the youngest. He is too cute,” showing their hotly expression from the acting.

<silk781220@sportschosun.com>

CREDITS: chosun (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

O___O shinhdeplol, you like OWN this thread of dongwoon.

thanks so much for all the pictures (:

): sorry but i have none to share o.o

i can't find much pictures of him )':

aww i topped a page.. with nothing ):

Guest shinhdeplol

[10.04.14][FANCAM] BEAST - Bad Girl@ Seong Kyeol university [Dong Woon Focus]

[10.04.14][FANCAM] BEAST - Mystery@ Seong Kyeol university [Dong Woon Focus]

Archived