Read This Please woot

soomp

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wiwi_an

thanks for the new soompi! its great!~

but i want to ask about the PM system. it used to keep previous PMs but when i reply, it doesn't...and it makes it harder for sellers/buyers to keep track of forms and confirmations...will that be fixed?

Guest julanrouge

So what happened to the fan clubs on Soompi.com? I would have liked to back it up if it was going to be down.

They will be coming back soon - its on our list of things to do.

The forum looks great! I loved the original skin but I'm sure that once this one has had as much time to grow on us as the last one did, we'll never look back again :P. Thank you so much to you and everyone else who made all the updates possible! It must have taken a lot of work and it'll be fun to watch how much soompi will grow with all the added features.

Guest */TogetheR_ForeveR/*

the "clear your cookies" for firefox didn't work for me! :\

I have a more updated one I assume, and I couldn't find the right

buttons to click. Can anyone help me please??

Guest tomatomato

im sorry to say this but i absolutely hate the new soompi. i hope there is an option for me to change it back to the way it looked (a skin option for those who want the old look back). i grew very familiar with the old one and i just dislike this new change. i also really dislike how unorganized the member's profile has looked and i can't track PMs anymore so i won't know if people i have transactions with are reading my PMs or not. i also can't quote people. i hope this forum is still under construction because there is still a lot to improve.

Guest .sukaii.

I understand how you can't give us our account emails, but why can't we have an option to sign in with our usernames? It'll be just as secure as the old soompi since that was how it worked, I don't see how it's better to use emails instead. I'm on someone else's acc, and now I can't log in to my account forever. Does this mean I'm only left with the option to create a new account? But multiple accounts aren't allowed, what do you suppose I do? :/

Guest capsulecity

^

I second that.

I'm using my friends account atm. They let me use it to type this, because I can't get into my account; I forgot the email I used for it. I know I should have written it down somewhere, but, really. I created that email for JUST signing up; it has no other purpose. I know the username and password to my account, so I don't know why I can't log in that way? I mean, every other website does it by that...

Other than that, I think Soompi looks alright, I guess. It'll take awhile to get used to. In my opinion, the old layout looked a whole lot better.

I have to say that the forum posts are a lot better, the way your picture and information appears inside a post is cooler than before. But that is all, really : /

The new profiles aren't as good as the old ones, maybe its just that they're new, and needs a given chance. But right now, I don't feel to comfortable with them. I also miss the old forum in general, but whatever.

Also that for every time I go maybe away for 2 minutes, it automatically logs me out, is quite annoying.Don't know if its a bug or if this is the way it shall be..

Hopefully anonymous log in will be implemented again soon.

edit: an option to delete things on your "what's going on?" page would be nice as well.

Guest sweetest.love

I made a new account because I couldn't log into my old one.

I was logged in at first and everything was fine, but I listened to 'Soompi' and cleared my cookies. Now, I can't log in anymore. I made a new account but I have to manage my shop and I have orders to reply back etc. So I really need my old account back.

When I try to log in, I get the cannot complete request error.

Guest poopoo

thanks for the new soompi! its great!~

but i want to ask about the PM system. it used to keep previous PMs but when i reply, it doesn't...and it makes it harder for sellers/buyers to keep track of forms and confirmations...will that be fixed?

same here. i don't get a pop up window when i receive a message. after a few days i finally found my inbox and i found 3 new messages from few days ago since the new layout .. =/ i think it looks nice. but finding my own stuff is a problem. my inbox, my topics etc. =/

i know how hard it can be to get new layouts .=( at least soompi looks more modern

Archived