Twiny (트위니)

Guest re8a

wow i like the girl name Sunghee first time i thoung is sunghee the girl from kara before but she not haha

well they both are cute also they hella SKINNY !!!

im so jealous right now haha :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New group TwiNy gets into nip-slip accident on broadcast show

News have came late that new female duo Twiny has met with a nip-slip accident on broadcast programmes.

TwiNy was on Mnet "WheeSung FreeStyle Show" on13th August performing their debut song "Nervous Heart" when member SeoKyung was dancing and part of her clothing has gave way revealing her chest.

No one was aware of it during the filming but TwiNy’s company has discovered after that, and have requested for a re-telerecording of the show after that.

A staff to the show said, "The member had worn an outfit then without shoulder straps and she was dancing so hard that the mistake happened. Normally in such cases, people would be flustered and embarrassed, but SeoKyung was composed and we settled the situation timely."

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest Starlight~*

i really got addicted to their song, nervous heart, the beat and style reminds me of old good times xD dunno how

to explain, its just really catchy and cute, and the heartshake dance move is adorable haha xD luv ittt~

Guest chloe.c

they're cute.

and their song was pretty catchy, but I'm not addicted or anything. well cuz i didn't bother downloading it or listening to it another time ^^ but I probably will..some time.

lmao, how is this group's name pronounced anyway. Twin-ee or like twine-yyy.

i would try to read the korean, but i've lost my korean after learning it for..a day. : ( LOLOL. need to review soon XD

Guest aznmei26

was the performance lip sync?

cuz if it was eh. i still like them

but if its not. WOW. it sounds exactly the same as the mp3 player.

i think part of it was lip sync-ed or they used the mp3 as backup cuz there's no doubt some of it was exactly like the mp3 but you can still hear their live voices, i think we need a mr removed version!~ jkjk xD their performance was really good, and it was too bad about seo kyung's incident >_>

and i love this duo already, i don't care if they have another 'cute' image going on, their song is really, really good.

and yeah sunghee does look a bit underweight, but she's got a nice voice =]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aw man whats been going on with these two ;*( their song nervous heart was so good and catchy :/ reminds me of Kara or something... I hope their labels martens up and gets them on More music shows!

Guest shantewillie

I remember there were a list of artist are debut or comeback. :unsure:

This group name was listed.

I can't remember what month they going to debut.

Archived