비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] Kikwang and Yoseob thanked B2uties for coming to the Music Core recording

tumblr_lmz84zHuxA1qft2au.jpg

B2stGK: Thank you so much to all the people who came out to the pre-recording today^^!!~~hehe please be safe on your way home!^^hehe

Bye!!

tumblr_lmz86hivKA1qft2au.jpg

helloimys: Thank you……..

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[FAN ART] Junhyung + Hyunseung

tumblrlmzfn9hem81qjm8dp.jpg

Such nice drawings :wub:

C: http://specialguy.ivyro.net/ // mygodwoon @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST’s Kikwang reveals more childhood photos on “Dalgona”

01ZDk.jpg

On June 17th, B2ST’s Kikwang guested on SBS’s “Dalgona” and revealed photos from his childhood.

The crew of “Dalgona” visited Naju, his hometown, and met up with Kikwang’s family members and close friends. Kikwang revealed that he had grown up at his grandma’s house as a child, so producers were able to specially visit his grandma. When asked what Kikwang was like, his grandma replied, “He didn’t listen a lot, but he did listen when you told him something.”

When asked to elaborate, she continued, “When he was little, he did things that he knew would get him in trouble. He listened to you after he would get hit, though.”

Kikwang explained, “I was a curious child but always ended up breaking everything I touched. My grandma and grandpa hit me a lot for that.”

His grandma added, “His dongsengs always listened well, but Kikwang would run away when you tried to discipline him. I would chase him until I caught him.”

fWGNz.jpg

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest piano.1993

It's sad how the boys are ending their promotion tomorrow. TBH i prefer them to promote in Korea than Japan, it's more fun. But I hope they will succeed and come back soon. I'll miss them.

tumblrlmwnhebmsk1qzv7kn.jpg

Cr; charmings

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110618 KBS1 LOVE REQUEST - BEAST

46426225.jpg

C: http://black-rose.tistory.com/ // 흑장미 @ bestiz

xd819.jpg

WJLyM.jpg

rjCVU.jpg

C: yoseobeam // CHACHA:) @ bestiz

Guest theluckystar

^ That picture is really too cute!

LMAO! I can so see a little KiKwang running away so that he wouldn't get in trouble.

That just sounds like something he would do. The baby pictures are adorable!

110618 IMMORTAL SONG 2 - Yoseob

YT link will be uploaded soon :)

EDIT:

YT LINK

C: CodeAnalysisSeason5 @ YT

YOSEOB ♥ what more can i say ♥ *sigh* i am so sad that we wont be able to see such epicness again~

BEAST’s Kikwang reveals more childhood photos on “Dalgona”

this epi is so LOVE~ you can see how his grandmother dotes on him~ and i saw an AJ album in his grandma's house with sign~the grandmother still have his old toys in her house ♥ 

his letter to his mother before his debut,saying sorry to his mother that he cant give her a present on her birthday and promised his mother that when he debut and become a successful singer,he'll buy a better present for her~ it made me cry~and i cried again when his father read his letter to GK~ T__T ah T__T 

and LOL if anyone notice,theres DONGWOON written near the ankles~ KIWOON FTW ♥♥♥ HEHE~ 

Guest nabi_

@shinhdeplol yes im, with the pink butteoflee effect lol & i hate soompi i cant upload/crop my ava +_+

110618 BEAST leaving KBS1 Love request

V this shirt if im not wrong is the-joker's gift for Junhyung, but i think Doojoon officially makes it his, he wears it so often O_O

110618loverequest7.jpg

v when you are bored you can read your own shirt Dongwoon lol

110618loverequest13.jpg

110618loverequest8.th.jpg110618loverequest9.th.jpg110618loverequest10.th.jpg110618loverequest11.th.jpg110618loverequest12.th.jpg

110618loverequest6.jpg

Credit:yongcompany+ohmydw

Archived