비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh`retro

Oh my god, so so so proud of the boys for winning Music Bank with On Rainy Days!

It just shows how much people are loving other songs from the album, not just the promoted track.

Fiction was so awesome today.

Every looked so freakin' gorgeous in all black.

And Yoseob running his hands through his hair during his solo at the end, kills me every single time.

On Rainy Days was beautiful as well, just wish it wasn't so short.

Hope the boys are going to be on some variety shows soon, I miss their dorkiness.

Guest myboyRobin

I want to congratulate B2ST on winning Music Bank with On Rainy Days. I also want to give a late congratulations for their win on M!Countdown with Fiction. Hopefully they can win on Inkigayo as well. Fighting!

Guest Kathy K.

I'm really positively surprised by the win on Music Bank with "On Rainy Days"!

I mean, I totally love "Fiction" but it's so original to win for the second promoted song, and what's more, the ballad!

But I can totally understand that - "On Rainy Days" is a really prety song. It's not that cheesy and boring as other typical ballads. I usually don't like this kind of songs because they are so schematic, but this one is really classy and pretty.

I'm really happy that this piece could also gain some recognition ^^ <3

LOVE BEAAAAAST~!

Guest myboyRobin

^The Korean public seemed to take a liking to On Rainy Days, since this song is doing digitally better than Fiction, although Fiction is doing fairly well on the digital charts. Selling well digitally means that the public likes you but I'm not sure if this is an indicator that the public might start liking B2ST or not since it's still early. We'll have to see if their next digital songs can sell well or not. B2ST fighting!

Guest candy_01

good morning. gonna share something again. ahaha! i decided to combine the 2 versions of Shock, Korean and Japanese music videos. hehe. this editing thingy is becoming my hobby, but still not good at it. sweatingbullets.gif sorry for the water mark at the center of the video. i just used trial version of video editor. haha. sweatingbullets.gif but it lasts for the first 1 minute only. please take a look. thank you. happy.gif

Beast Shock 2 Versions in 1

cr: khendee07 @ YT

maybe i'll make the bad girl version too if i have time. blush.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO]110522 Fanmeet after Inkigayo - Hyunseung

tumblrllvfhae9iq1qd9bvc.jpg

tumblrllvfahxdhu1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrllvfdakl7i1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrllvfg1b91t1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrllvfhae9iq1qd9bvc.th.jpg

tumblrllvfhsopn11qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrllvfi53bty1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrllvfilg1aq1qd9bvc.th.jpg

C: as tagged // fyseungie @ tumblr

[PHOTO] 110526 Jeju Island Performance - Hyunseung

tumblrlluybuu2te1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlluycd8n611qc773a.jpg

C: as tagged // beastout @ tumblr // fyseungie @ tumblr

[PHOTO] 110527 Gimpo Airport - Hyunseung

tumblrlluy9m7kio1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlluyafa2o01qc773a.jpg

C: as tagged // beastout @ tumblr // fyseungie @ tumblr

Guest omg.sg

Video:

Posted by OMG from Creator 's Production . Do check us out at www.facebook.com/creatorsproduction or follow us on twitter

Guest piano.1993

The fans who went to Jeju Island to watch BEAST were so lucky. I mean, look at the boys, singing while all soaked in the rain. That's like MAD SEXY

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_llvuj8WOij1qc773ao1_400.jpg

Source; Lee Ah-Rim’s Twitpic

tumblrllw2dlarz01qc773a.jpg

Source; Dong Woon’s yfrog

여기앉을이쁜이모집

I translate it as,

Place where our pretties will sit at

C: beastout @ tumblr

He called us his pretties :wub:

C: B2STSG @ YT

THE BEAUTIFUL LIGHSTICK :D

b0132723_4de083ebbcd29.jpg

C: 양요섭의깝

Guest piano.1993

^keke it's funny how Yoseob took a photo while 2Jun didn't even notice it, both were just too busy with their phones. Tweeting again? :P

Archived