비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest myboyRobin

Jay Park, B2ST, IU headlines line-up for ‘Super Idol Big Concert’

Korea’s gearing up for a large-scale concert starring major idols like B2ST, IU, and Jay Park!

The ‘Super Idol Big Concert’ was created with the intention of helping culturally diverse families, and will be held for two and a half hours in Jamsil’s Olympic Stadium on June 11th at 7PM.

The line-up includes B2ST, IU, Jay Park, G.NA and special guest Barbara, who are sure to deliver strong performances throughout the show.

Part of the profits from this concert will be donated as a support fund for intercultural families, who generally have a difficult time in Korean society.

Concert representative Lee Seok Yoon passed on, “We planned this concert to expand the sharing of culture, as well as to plant hope in teens from intercultural families who have a difficult time getting by. This will be a good opportunity to see both the idol groups’ awesome performances, and help out neighbors as well.

He continued, “I think this concert will be a test stage for the overseas concert featuring idols at the highest ranks in Korea. We’ll try our best to show you a great concert.

Tickets can be bought through the ‘Super Idol Big Concert’ official homepage and Interpark, with ground seats going for 55,000 won and standing seats costing 33,000 won.

Source: TVDaily via Daum

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] Hyunseung, Doojoon and Yoseob visited YEOLBONG - Se7en's restaurant

tumblr_llqlktrlMy1qc4drwo1_500.jpg

C: jangheonseung @ tumblr

v OMG I mistyped <_< <_<

Guest eyra_youngmi

^thuy~~ it's supposed to be yoseob,doojoon and hyunseung~~ ^__^ isnt doojoon tired after coming back from saipan.. i wonder where the other 3??

btw, congrats for your graduation again!!!

when i listen to woo hyuk's song that composed by joker, it did sounds like freeze~~ but it's okay since it is joker 1 st song..

i really cant wait for immortal song 2~~

OMO!! limited edition of FF surpassed the FF album~~ WOW!! :)

Guest b2st_lover_always

IM EXCITED!!!!

Coz Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are coming.. I wanna see how b2st fare in the chart.. And it would be fantastic if they could win in Inkigayo, Mubank and Mucore… i heard they are doing well in the chart...

Ultimately, im just excited that I will get the see the "fantastic six" perform on stage...

and im curious to see their outfits for the 4 days..  I MISS THEM OREADY!! Hehe..

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] BBQ'S NEW POSTER

tumblr_llpvynjk4S1qa6im7o1_500.jpg

C: doomee @ tumblr

a0039708_4ddcb8b811fae.jpg

C: 양요섭너라서

[PHOTO] 110525 BEAST FILMING FOR GUERILLA DATE

nvwvm.jpg

3j8wf.jpg

quwtb.jpg

ok5ci.jpg

blmit.jpg

42rzpj.jpg

z1yhk.jpg

C: 마녀와야수

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO]110523 B2UTYs' FANGIFTS FOR BEAST @ INKIGAYO

c0142174_4ddca79a886b2.jpg

C: 트롬기광

Yoseob @ 110525 Guerilla Date

306141203.jpg

C: @lovesomeys

Junhyung

c4tcq.jpg

C: @diodio1219

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110525 Yoseob's twitter update

dFjva.jpg

그나저나 신발 벗으니 뽀통령이 웃고있었다.내가 이런걸 신고있었다니..기억 조차 안나네ㅎㅎㅎ넌 거기왜있니 http://lockerz.com/s/104626011

[PHOTOS] 110525 @MnetMcountdown updates - Whose feet are these?

DlbeJ.jpg

엠카 대기실에 나타난 슬리퍼 형제들! 그 중 수줍은 발을 자랑하는 이 남자는 '비스트의 **이다' 누굴까요? 힌트(조커) http://twitpic.com/52a92j

D3twR.jpg

엠카 대기실에서 개인용 슬리퍼를 신은 귀여운 발! 주인공은 '비스트의 **의 발~'입니다! 누굴까요? 힌트(오늘 뽀통령 양말 신었다고 방금 자기 트위터에 올렸네요) http://twitpic.com/52a89b

Guest shinhdeplol

Fangifts of B2UTYs for Music Core's comeback performance last week

c0142563_4ddc066c9de9c.jpg

c0142563_4ddc066eab252.jpg

C: 갑툭튀동안누나

Guest candy_01

24941510150250184016789.jpg

YOSEOB THAT BICEP OF YOURS!! 

w00t.gif   SMOOOKING HOT!! i want the Limited Edition! but the price is such a pain!! tears.gif

anyhow. sharing another edited video. hak. enjoy. 

biggrin.gif

BEAST Fiction Comeback Stages 4 in 1

about this video. its BLOCKED in Japan, Malaysia,Thailand and Indonesia. i used SBS video in their Inki perf, so yeah, it was blocked. dry.gif i swear i won't use any SBS videos again. EVER! sleep.gif

cr: khendee07 @ YT

Guest myboyRobin

[PHOTO] Hyunseung, Doojoon and Yoseob visited YEOLBONG - Se7en's restaurant

*quoted image*

C: jangheonseung @ tumblr

v OMG I mistyped dry.gifdry.gif

Wow Se7en's restaurant must have some really good chicken for Hyunseung to go back there lol.

Anyways B2ST's Shock Japanese version dropped out of the Top 50 Oricon Weekly Charts this week. They have a chance to jump back on next week, since they did that on their 7th week after dropping out the 6th week. If not it's fine since they were on the chart for 9 weeks. It was a good run^^

Archived