비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH i complained how the boys werent in the same group in 100outof100~it turns out the team was divided according to their hometown~

source : http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700200&g_serial=568486 

so you'd know in the next epi who came frm the same region as the boys~ ^^ yoseob,hyuna,sohyeun :) and mangnae n the leader of 4minute ♥ GK and lee hyun ♥ 

and Gi Kwang voted no5 in an online poll of "the celebrity you want to spend a spring day with" ♥~well being no5 is not that grand but seeing that the voting includes every one frm singer,actors,entertainers,its quite impressive~ no1 was hyunbin,no2 lee seung gi,no3 Park Shi Hoo(actor) and no4 kim jin woo(actor) and leejun at no6 

source:

http://www.unionpress.co.kr/news/detail.php?number=106561&thread=03r02r02

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=261013&year=2011

Guest stupidasxce

Chuuu Seob

:wub:

19975033.jpg

258133445.jpg

253220941.jpg

276048156.jpg

129070745223.jpg

253033262.jpg

cr: 용준형내형★@bestiz

-EDIT-

JUNHYUNG & DOOJOON Photobook *I want* :tears: kkkk

285034854.jpg

cr: hongbiseo

via mybeastyboys

[!] BEAST new single "Should I Hug or Not" will be released at April 29th (source : http://j.mp/gg8JSE)

[!] Continuing the previous info, its said that the one released at April 29th is a digital single, project of @tigermuzic while BEAST full album is rumoured to be released at June..However,its still RUMOUR, no notice from Cube yet,so let's wait n see~

so "Should I Hug or Not" is not BEAST comeback title song but it's like a song from a producer album. I hope i got it right. :)

I just wanna ask what videos are in GENESIS of BEAST DVD2.

Disc.2 [Genesis of Beast and Beast is the Best]

01. Genesis of Beast

02. Beast is the Best 1~6

Can anyone who bought it, tell me what videos are in Genesis of Beast and Beast is the Best 1~6?

Are there photos in the DVD? Can someone post a scan or fantaken photos please?

Guest myboyRobin

I just wanna ask what videos are in GENESIS of BEAST DVD2.

Disc.2 [Genesis of Beast and Beast is the Best]

01. Genesis of Beast

02. Beast is the Best 1~6

Can anyone who bought it, tell me what videos are in Genesis of Beast and Beast is the Best 1~6?

Are there photos in the DVD? Can someone post a scan or fantaken photos please?

Ofcourse dear.^^

Genesis of Beast (DVD 1) contains their MVs and making of music video footages (Beast is the B2ST all the way to Soom).

DVD 2 contains a documentary of B2ST before and after debut (NOT MTV B2ST documentary) and interviews of their experiences.

The DVD comes with an accordian shape postcards of each of the members. If I can figure out how to take pics of it I'll edit this post and add the pics.

Guest myboyRobin

@myboyRobin thanks a lot for the explanation. Do you know if the Genesis of Beast Korean version has English subtitles?

I'm planning to buy the KR version because it costs less compared to the JP version. :)

There's a Korean version of Genesis of Beast? Didn't know that^^;;;;;

Since I bought the Limited edition of Genesis of Beast (originally in Japanese) it only has Japanese subtitles, so I'm watching it without fully understanding it lol. I'm not sure if the Korean edition has english subtitles. You should probably check the site that you plan to purchase it from since it might come with a product info. If it doesn't have english subtitles you might want to check on youtube to see if anyone subbed them.

I scanned the postcards that came with the DVD. Sorry if they are too grainy or small =_=

th_mybeasty_cards.jpg th_kiseob_cards.jpg th_junseung_cards.jpg th_doowoon_cards.jpg

Click on them to view full size. The cards are all attached to each other like an accordian. I had to scan them 2 at a time to fit.

Archived