비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest shinhdeplol

281298724.jpg

[ !! ] B2ST will release a single next Friday! Be prepared for it!! (source: http://twitpic.com/4nh7hg)

C: EUROPEANB2UTIES @ twitter

5hshn.jpg

lwzq0.jpg

yokoq.jpg

C: Ohboy.kr+Nabi@ MBB

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Kikwang, Park Myungsoo argue… ending the height rumours

BEAST Lee Kikwang explained the rumours behind his height

unfortunately this article is out before the episode is aired~ T_T after that,since he refused to be measured nor to stand against PMS(and btw fans should know,as much as we love GK,he is infact shorter than PMS.i read a comment somewhere in YT that they think he is taller than PMS T_T he is not,proved in a hot brothers epi,that start all of this rumors and the deletion of his height on his profile in portal sites laugh.gif) some of the koreans speculate that he is not 170cm puahahah~it didnt end but it did prove that PMS was lying that he was 168cm~ XD GK's real height is still a mystery~ haha~ 

110420 KBS 백점만점 - 체육인이 되어가는 기광!*_*

GK is the leader of his team ♥ i saw a fancam of this,and yoseob was in white shirt,and mangnae in pink~they r probably on diff teams for the show~ T_T why cant they be ONCE on the same team on the show~GK n YS never been on the same team even on the normal epis~ T__T i love how they argue with each other and end the day with kisses and all but ah T_T GK appearance on the show is almost over,and they are still in diff teams~wait,its over probably since he said he is just there for this month~ T_T 100outof100 fail~

OMG is this forreal??? just a single not an album or anything? ♥ OMG yes~so prepix was talking about them in his tweets ♥ prepix said the song is daebak~so we all should look forward to it~

Guest shinhdeplol

Can these guys get any sillier? :lol: :lol:

mGsYy.gif

Doojoon was like... dumbstruck :lol:

C: joker-jh @ tumblr

f(x) Amber’s album Thanks To

tumblr_lk1zocgYnB1qc773ao1_500.jpg

* Seung Ho oppa

* Jae Jinnie oppa

* Chan Mi

* Lizzy

* Nana unnie

* Raina unnie

* Bekah

* 4minute!

* HyunA keke

* Maknae So Hyunnie

* Ji Hyun unnie who must learn English ke

* Tough Ji Yoon unnie

* Pretty Ga Yoon unnie

* Nicole

* Dong Woon oppa

* Ki Kwang oppa

* Doo Joon HYUNG (T/N: LOL! ^^;;;)

* Nice Minji

* Cute Ji Yeonie

* Eun Jung unnie

* Junsu oppa

* Junho oppa

C: beastout @ tumblr

Guest pigloveb2st

[FANCAM]110420 - 100 school recording #2 - BEAST Dongwoon focus

[FANCAM]110420 - 100 school recording #3 - BEAST Gikwan focus

(In the 2nd vid, you can see a little of YoSeob at 0:08 - 0:09>.<:wub:)

Why they always in different teams????>.< I want they in 1 team...:rolleyes:

Ah...can't wait for their single~~~ Miss them sooo much!!!:(:tears::wub:

Come back soon~~~~:wub::wub:

Guest nadyaDJ

IKR.... ish why they can't be in one team 

wink.gif

and btw amber wrote Doo Joonie Hyung not just doo joon hyung... keke DAEBAK 

w00t.gif

gQXev.jpg

QUt9O.jpg

taken from Nate 

OZyYt.jpg

cr:dongsira@twitter

Vzcf6.jpg

cr:heechul's twitter

Guest myboyRobin

Lee Joon, Hyosung, & Kikwang in a love triangle?

This week’s episode of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” drew out an interesting relationship between B2ST’s Kikwang, SECRET’s Hyosung, and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, who were speculated to be in a love triangle!It all began when the cast started talking about getting hit on by fellow star friends.  Lee Joon jokingly exclaimed, “A female idol came up to me and said that she had fun watching me on broadcast.  She was none other than Jun Hyosung.”

The cast immediately turned to Hyosung and asked, “Are you really dating each other?”, to which Hyosung shook her hands no.

Kikwang, who had previously chosen Hyosung as his ideal woman, suddenly jumped up from his seat and shouted, “Jun Hyosung!” Hilariously, Hyosung replied back, “No, Kikwang! It’s not true!”

Cast members looked on at the amusing situation that developed before them and began asking, “Are they really in a love triangle?” Kikwang and Hyosung abruptly clarified, “No, we don’t even know each others’ numbers!”

Check out the full episode on April 23rd at 5:10 PM KST!

Source: TV Report via Nate

Credit to Allkpop

Guest newshb123

Part ② [Tour Cube]: What does it take to become a Cube Entertainment star?

it seems like cube does a very good job with trainees and takes good care of its artists

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE BOY'S SINGLE COMING OUT

I've missed them, only a week left

I am going to go catch up on 100/100 episodes with Yoseob and Kikwang

Is Kikwang a regular member now?

Congrats on the subforum fellow b2uties!

IKR.... ish why they can't be in one team 

*quoted image*

and btw amber wrote Doo Joonie Hyung not just doo joon hyung... keke DAEBAK 

*quoted image*

taken from Nate 

LOL I knew the moment i saw that picture of GK,heo gyung hwan and tony will be of something related to height and it is!~ XD LOL article of them crowned as the new "short club" popped up XD LOL oh god~ this height thing will never go away will it? AHAHHAA~ XD still everytime ppl say "short celebs" GK will come up~so that is good enuff right? HAHA T__T oh i wish i could shelter you from all of this,but apparently not~it follows you everywhere~

it seems like cube does a very good job with trainees and takes good care of its artists

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE BOY'S SINGLE COMING OUT

I've missed them, only a week left

I am going to go catch up on 100/100 episodes with Yoseob and Kikwang

Is Kikwang a regular member now?

Congrats on the subforum fellow b2uties!

wonder if they are going to music shows and promote the song? and GK is regular for one month,says him~but lets see on how long is he going to be on the show~

and do we know who is going to moderate this new subforum? why is GK's thread is still not in the subforum?

Guest Unni_Ashley

^ I think they will perform it :P I HOPE SO ^o^

It would be so great to be able to spaz about them again ^o^

Guest shinhdeplol

and do we know who is going to moderate this new subforum? why is GK's thread is still not in the subforum?

Sorry for cutting your post :sweatingbullets:

Uhm I think Kikwang's thread will be moved here soon. And since the subforum has just been opened, the admins may not have decided on the moderating team yet but I think we will have subforum mods around soon :P

To make this post less spammish, heres something for Kikwang's wifeys :lol:

cQkOg.gif

C: 13luebox @ tumblr

Guest stupidasxce

^wow b2st tv? if it's true it'll be nice

:)

share some gifs :D

tumblr_lk2zdjKLt71qact51o1_400.gif

difference between sooyoung and junhyung XD

And some hyunseung gifs~

tumblr_lk1vj2HZvx1qact51o1_400.gif

tumblr_lk233khyN91qact51o1_400.gif

tumblr_lk23aekzCZ1qact51o1_400.gif

cr:gisejunseung@tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Kim Junsu and Lee Kikwang’s unique football fashion

SvE5K.jpg

Celebrity football team FC Men has become a hot topic of discussion with members including Song Joong Ki, Kim Bum along with Kim Junsu and Kim Hyun Joong as team captains.

They have attracted attention because of their natural look on the playing field which is very different from their glamourous look onstage. They show off bright and cute images to their fans who has never seen this simplicity from them before.

Let us compare the differences between the sports look and charisma on stage of these idol stars.

THEIR CUTE LOOK ON THE PLAYING FIELD

Idol stars normally portraying a strong and manly charisma show off a hidden charisma when they show their fresh and modest looks while playing sports. Kim Junsu’s unmade-up hairstyle and sports attire show off a fresh and energetic look. Beast’s Yoon Doojoon drops his usual sharp image to form a mild and natural sportsman look. Lee Kikwang and Kim Hyun Joong’s beanies highlight their small faces, showing a cute image.

06qec.jpg

THEIR MANLY CHARISMA ON STAGE

Onstage, their manliness is very obvious while their charisma stronger than anyone else captivates their audience’s attention. Kim Junsu wears a big men’s necklace at his wide neckline, adding to his manly charisma and grandness. Yoon Doojoon pairs his long, oval face with a simple collar, adding to his handsome look. Whereas Lee Kikwang pairs a blue and white semi casual outfit with simple jewellery, showing a clean and crisp image.

dxXH0.jpg

Jewellery designer Kim Jeong Ju says, ” There is nothing better to highlight an artist’s charisma onstage besides jewellery. With the right pairings of jewellery and fashion, the audience can see different styles of manly charisma and a cute image better.

SOURCE: BNTNEWS, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Guest shinhdeplol

Tweet: Dongwoon

tumblr_lk2rnkeXwE1qft2au.jpg

beastdw: It was a peaceful time, goodnight..

Tweet: Yoseob

tumblr_lk2nzsIzgK1qft2au.jpg

helloimys: As long as the day was, it was a day that I realized many things. Everyone, good night~^^

Tweet: Heechul

tumblr_lk2e8e9vDn1qft2au.jpg

Heedictator: Ssamdi, Yong Yongie and I are writing a rap together right now. The title of SsamYongChul’s rap is.. “The world appeared on a rough night” ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ

We’ve settled on this

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Archived