• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

LONG TIME NO SEE :w00t:

a0039708_4da6e7b444ad0.jpg

from 100school's new tweet :)

[★BEAST's 110415★] RADIO: KBS CoolFM Danny's Music Show 89.1MHz, 04:00PM~ (Jun Hyung, Yo Seob)

[★BEAST's 110415★] FC MEN MATCH: FC MEN vs. SUPERSTARS, 05:00PM~

[★BEAST's 110415★] FC MEN Inauguration Ceremony, 07:30PM~ (Half time of Suwon match)

C: DUYONGB2ST @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

Junhyung tweeted

나쁜꿈을 꾸면 하루가 찝찝한데... 마침 날씨도 별로네...

꿈은 반대라고 하시는 분들이 많네요 정말 반대라면 이 이상 좋을게 없는데... 걱정시킬려고했던거 아닌데 다들 미안하고 고마워요 좋은하루되세요

TRANS

[TRANS] @Joker891219 If I have a bad dream, my whole day feels bad... And it happens that the weather is bad... http://j.mp/dZnQT5

[TRANS] @Joker891219 There are a lot of people telling me that dreams are the opposite. If that is true, nothing can be better than this... I didn't mean to worry anyone, but I'm sorry and thank you. Have a good day http://bit.ly/ggXiw6p

dreams are really the opposition of reality. if you dream of death, you're likely to live a long life

C: B2STLYTWEETS @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

B2ST’s Yoseob gives fans a kiss

20110415yoseobkisssy.jpg

B2ST’s Yoseob shook the hearts of female fans.

On April 13th, Yoseob uploaded pictures onto his Twitter and wrote, “I won’t play push-and-pull.. I don’t have an picture that will answer.. picture chaos.. keke By the way, have I uploaded these pictures before??????? My memory is blurry.”

In one of the pictures, Yoseob is seen puckering his lips for a kiss. Fans (the noona fans especially) went crazy over this ‘provocative’ pose.

They commented, “Totally awesome! I want to see this in person”, “Yoseob, what do you want from noona! I can’t sleep now”, “Your lips are so sexy”, and “You want to kiss me?”

276048765.jpg

276048644.jpg

Source: My Daily via Nate, Yoseob’s Twitter

Taken from allkpop.com

Archived