비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon transforms into an unni with his apple hair

2011070618302310011.jpg

B2ST’s Jang Hyun Seung recently tweeted a photo of fellow member Yoon Doojoon’s apple hairstyle and posted, “And then Yoon Doo[joon] came and showed his talent“.

In the photo, Yoon Doojoon is seen laying on the bed posing with Jang Hyun Seung. They’re both wearing undershirts, exuding a comfortable feeling. ‘Boyfriend Idol’ Yoon Doojoon especially brought attention with his unique apple hair.

Netizens responded with, “You two sleep together?“, “Even though you are called ‘Boyfriend Idol’, today you are the ‘Unni Idol’“,”Yoon Doojoon is so cute“, and “Why an apple hair all of a sudden? This is so surprising.”

Meanwhile, B2ST recently completed their first Asia fan meeting tour on July 1st and 2nd in Malaysia and Singapore with great success.

Source: Newsen

Photo: Jang Hyun Seung’s twitter

Taken from: Allkpop

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] 110707 Yoseob wont be posting selcas in a while

unledbmd.png

C: @B2STLYTWEETS

So sad :( I hope his phone will get fixed soon, I <3 his selcas ^^

Guest stupidasxce

[PHOTO] 110707 Hyunseung Airport

339728437.jpg

cr: JHS_Pie

[PHOTO] 110706 Hyunseung @ KAC Appointment Ceremony

35540172.jpg

cr: Just U

Wah. you can actually borrow your fellow member's phone, can't you? :(

will miss your selca~

Guest b2st_lover_always

[PHOTO] 110707 Hyunseung's new selca

*quoted image*

As always, loving his fashion sense…!! and hope his migraine will go away soon after e sleep on the plane..

I wanna see a SMILEY HYUNSEUNG! :)

And woah, they will be spending 2 days in Thailand.. That’s not the case for Spore and Malaysia as their schedule was kinda rushing last week..

Guest shinhdeplol

'UNITED CUBE CONCERT' to be held in London, England, coming November! (Source; http://bit.ly/pOnzHT)

CUBE also mentioned that they are in the midst of preparing for a concert in Brazil as well! ^^ (Source; http://bit.ly/pOnzHT)

C: DUYONG2ST @ twitter

:w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

‘United Cube’ concert planning dates for Europe and South America!

After announcing an additional concert date in Japan for their “United Cube Concert” yesterday, Cube Entertainment has revealed that they’re considering concerts in Europe and South America.

Ever since Cube announced the launching of their very own brand concert last month, they’ve been receiving ceaseless questions and offers from Europe. They’ve finally begun to take a detailed look at the situation, and started to adjust schedules to make it work.

One representative revealed, “We’ve set a goal of November 19th for Europe, but nothing is confirmed yet. Aside from Europe, we’re also considering South America, such as Brazil. As opposed to bringing in a profit, we are planning concerts with the focus of spreading our music.”

Source + Photos: OSEN via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

BEAST will perform in Incheon Korean Wave Concert 2011 on August 13th.

Incheon Korean Wave Concert 2011 is a day before United Cube Concert in Korea.

BEAST will perform in K-POP All star Live in Niigata (Japan) on August 20th.

YOSEOB, THE MAGICIAN

[Fancam]110615 BEAST Yoseob's Magic Show

[Fancam] 110706 BEAST (비스트) Yoseob's Magic Show

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110701 MALAYSIA FANMEET - PRESS CONFERENCE

tumblrlnxw41c7dc1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlnxw59ykx31qc773a.jpg

tumblrlnp4ah0vfg1qmpfp6.th.jpgtumblrlnpo9tptck1qmpfp6.th.jpgtumblrlnqq1tgdqm1qmpfp6.th.jpgtumblrlnqzt7ohte1qmpfp6.th.jpgtumblrlnxw1q78fs1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlnxw2vtleq1qc773a.th.jpg

C: http://carpe-diem9.tumblr.com/ // beastout.tumblr.com

Guest Heart<3

C: DUYONG2ST @ twitter

:w00t:

Wow, that's really exciting!

I've been notified that B2ST will be heading to Sydney with 9 other KPop acts for a Korean Music Festival in November this year and I am currently flailing around like a normal fangirl would. Looks like they're going to be very busy!

Guest b2st_lover_always

WoAH, THEY HAVE ARRIVED..

2ND LEAGUE OF THEIR FAN-TOUR!!

tumblr_lnyal73k131qc4drwo1_500.jpg

ive just saw them last week and im already missing them.. That’s how adorable and fantastic they are!

tumblr_lnydzk8JNC1qh2leso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnydvyda9r1qf3ue8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnydtoxGWq1qf3ue8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnyc6squlH1qh2leso1_500.jpg

i guess e airport would be in e state of frenzy!

:wub:~ junseung! ~ the fashionistas! both wearing cute hats!

tumblr_lny6bwqP2B1qf3ue8o1_500.jpg 

Btw, anyone knows WAT THEIR SCHEDULE gonna be like in thailand? excl.gif

Coz they arrive waaay before the fan meet date, 2 days in advance.. so I assume b2st got a few programme line-up for them in Thailand.. :) :) :)

Archived