tumblrlnlwe63xsk1qc773a.png

tumblrlnlwexqt0k1qc773a.png

tumblrlnlwfeonz81qc773a.png

tumblr_lnlwlfFpkM1qc773ao1_500.png

tumblrlnlwmjwhbw1qc773a.png

tumblrlnlwnofvz81qc773a.jpg

C: Chocho_nuna@Twitter // beastout @ tumblr

Guest xeitah

Hi BEAUTIES… how r u .. hope u all r fine..

Actually I’m fr Malaysia and as u all know tmrw there will be their cncrt here.. but sadly I cant go ..huhu.. :tears:

i hope i will get to go 2 their cncrt the next time they come..

to shinhdeplol the gift r so funny n cute thankk uuu 4 that :) .. n may i ask where is the first gif on ur #34242 post( the one with yoseob n junhyung laugh) is taken fr? can u let me know fr what intrvw is that? and can u tell me also on ur post #34245 where is also the gif taken fr ..it so funny to see yoseob shouting s/thing .. :-D :lol:

And Did u guys notice that yoseob body r slightly bigger( fr my view).. i think he is been working out..maybe he will showing his abs on the cncrt.. hehe.. i hope s/one will upload it if he does it ..(perverted me.. blushing) embarrassed ..blush.gif hehe..

And i hope e/one at the cncrt will not forget to support our beast member especially junhyung .. i hope many people will come :) JUNHYUNG HWAITING!!.. BEAST HWAITHING !! :)

Guest myboyRobin

According to Hanteo, B2ST's Fiction and Fact album ranks @#3 for the Month of June. They are still selling in the Top 5! :w00t:

Guest shery303

Actually I’m fr Malaysia and as u all know tmrw there will be their cncrt here.. but sadly I cant go ..huhu.. :tears:

to   shinhdeplol the gift r so funny n cute thankk uuu 4 that  :) .. n may i ask where is the first gif on ur #34242 post( the  one with yoseob n junhyung laugh)  is taken fr? can u let me know fr what intrvw is that?   and can u tell me also on ur post #34245  where is also the gif taken fr  ..it so funny  to see yoseob shouting hyunseung ah!!( i think)  :-D :lol:

And Did u guys notice that yoseob body r slightly bigger( fr my view).. i think he is been working out..maybe he will showing his abs on the cncrt.. hehe..  i hope s/one will upload it if he does it ..(perverted me.. blushing) embarrassed ..blush.gif hehe..

And i hope e/one at the cncrt will not forget to support our  beast member  especially junhyung .. i hope many people will come  :)   JUNHYUNG HWAITING!!.. BEAST HWAITHING !! :)

Hello~ same case for us. I cant make it to tonight Fan Meeting and I cant think straight right now. mourning by myself.. LOL

If I am not mistaken, Yoseob has shown a bit of his abs during Oh My school. cant remember which episode. 

Guest Heart<3

Woot, woot! Yoseob's hair is black again n__n Ah, can't wait to see the fancams from the fanmeet.

tumblr_lnmlbhbI571qdii90o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309570126&Signature=qXt%2FYVQo6HJW0OyMOS6OZSceZcg%3D

tumblr_lnmm1jsIze1qdii90o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309570188&Signature=LupIDgguWqmjUnIKvyzJu%2FnC5Gs%3D

Haha, Hyunseung is LOL

[iNFO] BEAST will be having a performance at Mezamashi LIVE on July 17. Tickets will be available for sale on July http://t.co/mqEgu5p

via @momo_jb2uty

[info] On August 8th 8:30-9:00 PM, Mnet Japan will broadcast 'Cube TV' feat. BEAST, 4Minute, G.Na!

[info] Seems like later on 'Cube TV' they'll take us a tour through practice room, etc. This show is produced exclusively by Mmet Japan.

[info] CUBE TV schedule on Mnet Japan: 8/8 8:30-9:00PM, re-broadcast 8/12 6:30-7:00PM and 8/14 2:30-3:00PM

via @B2STera

Guest Han.Yuri

to shinhdeplol the gift r so funny n cute thankk uuu 4 that :) .. n may i ask where is the first gif on ur #34242 post( the one with yoseob n junhyung laugh) is taken fr? can u let me know fr what intrvw is that? and can u tell me also on ur post #34245 where is also the gif taken fr ..it so funny to see yoseob shouting s/thing .. :-D :lol:

And Did u guys notice that yoseob body r slightly bigger( fr my view).. i think he is been working out..maybe he will showing his abs on the cncrt.. hehe.. i hope s/one will upload it if he does it ..(perverted me.. blushing) embarrassed ..blush.gif hehe..

And i hope e/one at the cncrt will not forget to support our beast member especially junhyung .. i hope many people will come :) JUNHYUNG HWAITING!!.. BEAST HWAITHING !! :)

Those gifs in shinhdeplol's post (#34245) are from Mnet M!Count's Choice.

[Cut] 110630 BEAST (비스트) @ Mnet M!Count's Choice

*first time posting here. I've been a silent reader for quite some time now*

Idols vote on the best singer, song, choreography and more for the first half of 2011

Idols are always being judged by media outlets and the public alike, so what happens when they’re asked to judge each other?

Sports Seoul brought together 100 idols currently promoting in the industry for an ‘idol awards’ survey focusing on the first half of 2011. They were asked to choose the best hit track, the hottest music video, the most addictive songs, and more, so check out the results below!

◆ The Best Song

The best song chosen by the idols themselves was none other than IU’s “Good Day“, who shot to fame with her famous ‘three high notes’. B2ST’s “Fiction and Big Bang’s “Tonight” tied at second place.

When asked to choose the ‘most addictive song’, GD&TOP’s “High High” topped the votes. Following behind was Dal Shabet’s “Supa Dupa Diva“, who, despite being rookies, managed to earn the support of their fellow idols.

As for the idol group that showed the most impressive promotional cycle, TVXQ’s comeback with “Keep Your Head Down” was chosen. The idols explained, “They showed a performance style that was fit to their stature”, and “They were impressive in all aspects.”

“Keep Your Head Down” also ranked first in the best music video category, as idols said, “The music video looked like scenes out of an action movie.”

◆ The Best Singer

The best singer amongst fellow idols is none other than SISTAR’s Hyorin, who’s been showing an outstanding performance on each episode of KBS’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘. Idols praised, “She has a voice that reminds me of soul singers”, and “A vocalist with a unique charm.”

JYJ’s Junsu followed Hyorin by coming in at second place. Junior idols said, “His voice is amazing”, “The man with the best vocals”, and “A singer capable of covering every genre.”

◆ Rookies Recognized by Senior Idols

A Pink received over 30% of the votes when asked to choose the best rookie of the first half of 2011. With sexy debuts and concepts overflowing in the market, A Pink made their mark with a fresh, feminine look with their debut track, “I Don’t Know“. Not only did they capture the hearts of male fans, but their fellow idols as well. Idols commented, “Their song and concept match really well”, and “They’re really fresh and cute.”

Check out the full results!

- Best Hit Track

1. IU – “Good Day” 35%

2. B2ST – “Fiction” / Big Bang – “Tonight” 12.7%

- Most Impressive Performance

1. TVXQ 21.8%

2. IU 18%

3. Big Bang 16%

- Rookie Award

1. A Pink 38%

2. Rania 18%

3. Dal Shabet 10%

- Best Vocal Talent

1. Hyorin 47%

2. Kim Junsu (TVXQ) 38%

3. IU 34.5%

- Most Addictive Song

1. GD&TOP – “High High” 14.5%

2. Dal Shabet 12.7%

3. Girl’s Day 10%

- Most Popular Choreography

1. B2ST’s “Cold City Man” 18%

2. Dal Shabet 12%

3. SNSD’s “Bow & Arrow Dance” 10.9%

- Most Amazing Music Video

1. TVXQ – “Keep Your Head Down” 16.3%

2. Big Bang – “Tonight” 12.7%

3. Sunny Hill – “Midnight Circus” 9%

Participating idols in the survey included Girl’s Day, Nine Muses, Dal Shabet, Rania, Rainbow, miss A, Sunny Hill, CNBLUE, f(x), INFINITE, ZE:A, Jewelry, G.NA, 2PM, T-ara, and 4minute.

They called the Fiction move as "Cold City Man”.

And also please check out Soompi's 2011 Half Year Top Ten K-Pop Songs

B2ST - Fiction is at 7th place http://www.soompi.com/news/soompis-2011-half-year-top-ten-kpop-songs

They are on the 7th place which is still a high rank considering that they had their comeback only at the latter part of May,

Guest elle0614

JUNRA couple... At 1st... when I heard the news... My reaction WHAT THE HECK!!! but after I saw the pics of them... wahhhh they are totally love...

I mean junhyung was my bias and hyunseung... But I'm totally happy for them... As long as junhyung happy... I'm happy.... We have to face it... celebrities have their own life.. they have the right to fall in love... and be love right????... pls if ur a true beauties support them all the way... I hope other members will find their love soon.. they need that because of the stress in IDOL life...I'm not a hypocrite that it's ok... I'm really jealous... but Thats the reality... we need to be open minded... Fighting BEAUTIES!!!!!

Archived