비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest Aice 29

I watched the Dalgona episode and found it pretty funny ( although couldn't understand some Korean). I don't know who the other guest was but I was laughing when there was a girl in his hometown who was a KIkwang fan and was holding a Kikwang sign i'm assuming. She was so excited haha and didn't care about the other guest who she was suppose to support. And they kept trying to make the reporter guy kiss the dog in Kikwang's hometown. I don't know why. But Kikwang's dad is absolutely precious! When the father started to dance after Kikwang danced "cry me a river", kikwang was so embarrassed! The dad said something at one point which made everyone in the audience crack up like crazy. I wish I knew what he said. Also in his message to his son, he was singing " Should I hug or not?" . I don't know why he sang it but it's one of my favorite songs featuring Beast so I was excited he sang it! Kikwang was almost in tears when his mom and dad were saying their messages, you can tell he really loves them and misses them. He must miss them since he calls or messages his mom everyday.

For the last part of the show, can anyone tell me what question they had Kikwang's mom, dad, and cousin try to answer? They wrote them down on small boards. And haha at the Beast forever socks. I think Doojoon had similar socks that said Beast on them? He wore them on B2st almighty or another show they did. But yea, without their shoes, Kikwang, Simon D, and Brian are the same height? It looked like it. And the host said he was 164. 5 and he was the same height as them so they're all 164.5 not 170cm?!! I think i'm just a little bit shorter haha. But how come no one criticizes Simon D and Brian's heights if they are just as short then?

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110619 Dongwoon on the way to Inkigayo

324996324.jpg

C: Black_roseXD @ twitter

[PHOTO] 110619 Update from TEN TEN club

a00397084dfcdab623dc5.jpg

C: @tentenclub // 양요섭너라서 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST Gi Kwang’s Short Height due to High Academic Pressure?

BEAST Lee Gi Kwang and his father appeared on a recent episode of SBS “Sweet Hometown Outing,” showing off his middle school transcript and explaining the true reason for his relatively short height.

Gi Kwang’s grade sheet was indeed impressive as he received nine “A”s out of 11 total classes. The two classes he got a “B” were in Korean and Science, but those scores were also in the high 80s, meaning he closely missed “A”s which is generally given to scores over 90.

044882ba4b4b3056e6b1906.jpg

With such outstanding academic records, Gi Kwang’s father said, “I tried to stop Gi Kwang from becoming a celebrity since he was such an exemplary student.”

However, his father also revealed Gi Kwang’s weakness saying, “Gi Kwang is 99.9% perfect, but he was a 0.1% weakness, and that’s his short height. It’s because he didn’t sleep in his teens (when you grow the most) because he had to study and train as a singer at the same time.”

He added, “When Gi Kwang first passed the JYP audition, he was an outstanding student. But I was just concerned that if he doesn’t succeed as a singer, it would become very difficult for him to find a job without proper education. So I made him work hard both on his studies and practices.”

Gi Kwang’s official height is listed at 170.5 cm, or roughly 5’7”. But based on his TV appearances and screen shots standing next to fellow celebrities with similar heights, he’s believed to be around 165 cm, or 5’5”.

C: thunderstix @ soompi

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 110617 BEAST Yang Yoseob, I objected the guerrilla concert in Japan Why?

p0Fly.jpg

Idol group BEAST’s member Yang Yoseob stated “At first, I objected the guerrilla concert held in Japan on the 14th.”

On the afternoon of the 17th at a hotel restaurant in Yeoeuido, Seoul, Yang Yoseob met with enews and surprised us with this story. When we asked why, he answered “Truthfully, I had no confidence. (BEAST) is growing a lot right now, if we failed the guerrilla concert, it would have made a big impact mentally.”

Yang Yoseob said “When we first arrived at the airport in Japan, there were exactly 5 fans” and “After seeing this I thought ‘All activities were done very secretively,’”

He said “Truthfully I vaguely trusted that ‘someone in the company must have secretly posted an announcement about this.’ And I felt even more nervous.” And “I was worried that, what if we couldn’t even get a response right before the performance.”

However, on this day at Shinjuku station, around 5000 people came to watch BEAST’s guerrilla concert and the performance ended successfully. As BEAST started singing “Bad Girl” the fans started singing along to the song, the place resembling a BEAST concert.

Yang Yoseob said “I only started to relax after I saw people gathering. I was so thankful to the Japanese fans who came to watch the sudden concert” and “I think I gained more confidence for the Japanese promotions and tour performances through this performance” he stated with energy.

Meanwhile, BEAST ends their promotions for their first official album “Fiction and Fact” on the 19th on SBS “Inkigayo”. They have achieved triple crown on both cable channel Mnet ‘M!Countdown’ and KBS ‘Music Bank’, and have received many positive reponses, placing high on many online mp3 charts during their promotion period.

They plan on going to Japan on the 20th to promote ‘Bad Girl’ on site and then move on to their Asia tour and Japan tour after.

CREDITS: NATE(SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

[PHOTOS] 110617 Hyunseung on the way to Music Bank

97080079.jpg

23739114.th.jpg35553069.th.jpg

C: as tagged // 두식이키운날 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

[GIF] 110619 INKIGAYO - On Rainy Days

tumblrln12nszagc1qenlpeo1500.gif

tumblrln12hu3pfk1qenlpeo1500.gif

tumblrln1256xhqt1qenlpeo1500.gif

tumblrln12uojooy1qenlpeo1500.gif

C: stutterflies @ tumblr

[GIF] 110619 INKIGAYO - Road Safety Song

tumblrln10dexuux1qb3l9k.gif

tumblrln10eob4ph1qb3l9k.gif

tumblrln10fqnboo1qb3l9k.gif

tumblrln10qzymd81qbqzlro1500.gif

tumblrln10xxumge1qbqzlro1500.gif

tumblrln110dwh1e1qbqzlro1500.gif

tumblrln11daogo31qbqzlro1500.gif

tumblrln11fiuqcd1qbqzlro1500.gif

tumblrln11k508yv1qbqzlro1500.gif

tumblrln125g73at1qbqzlro1500.gif

tumblrln10aoym9k1qb3l9k.gif

tumblrln10c1ofs71qb3l9k.gif

C: shinmadzie @ tumblr

Guest piano.1993

wae Inkigayo cut Fiction performance like that? well but on the other hand, they let our boys sing ORD drenched in rain, plus that cute road song. All mistakes forgiven :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Jun Hyung is enjoying all by himself

tumblr_lmzjg8fzU11qcgseg.gif

and then a noona interrupt him

tumblr_lmzjkfpvra1qcgseg.gif

and this what Jun Hyung did…

tumblr_lmzjm64VFS1qcgseg.gif

tumblr_lmzjnppAfb1qcgseg.gif

tumblr_lmzjqmvkno1qcgseg.gif

LOL

C: junhyung-tongue @tumblr

Guest piano.1993

^aeki Junhyung acting cute for a nuna? :P wow today during the Road Safety Song he is overly cute too. Lately we've got to see a lot of new sides from him. During SHOCK days he would never do that LMAO

Guest shinhdeplol

[GIF] 110618 KBS1 LOVE REQUEST - DONGWUNF

tumblrln0sbwlkfl1qcgseg.gif

tumblrln0s3a086c1qcgseg.gif

tumblrln0sf2l5nr1qcgseg.gif

tumblrln0s8tkku71qcgseg.gif

tumblrln0s0a5lp71qcgseg.gif

C: junhyung-tongue @ tumblr

Tweet: Yoseob

tumblr_ln14mqPDrI1qft2au.jpg

helloimys: Our last performance for ‘Fiction’ has ended.. Thanks to all the B2UTIES, this round of promotional activities was so much fun and full of happiness! I was able to walk around my head held high!! I’m so sorry for the times that I may have made B2UTIES feel sad and I’m also sorry that I only receive from you guys instead of giving as well, thank you so so much. We’ll be back very soon so please wait just a little while, love you^^!!

Tweet: Dongwoon

tumblr_ln14ahP6bf1qft2au.jpg

beastdw: We’ll work harder, good job everyone..^^

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Dongwoon drenched in rain

tumblr_ln12tqMHPW1qg5q9r.jpg

C: jangranchonim @ tumblr

Archived