비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest Aice 29

C: TWBTY @ YT

I wish I could understand : (. Can anyone translate or summarize?

bcoz the pic of a younger GK that is going to be aired on dalgona today XD LOL~ http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201106160901281113&ext=da both him and YS said he looked like musiq souldchild and omarion XD LOL GK wanted to revenge but lost for today XD LOL yoseob wins hands down this time around~ puahahahha

oh yea, I saw the childhood pictures and the tweet Yoseob put up saying he was music soulchild haha. and the dalgona episode looks funny. omega 3, huh? I'll have to try it too : ).

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :)

Watch Dalgona_110617

thank you all for all the updates..I'm really sorry that i don't post that often, but i visit this thread everyday...

I DO REALLY apprecite it ^_^

AND shinhdeplol, you are an angle, bless you =))))))

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] BEAST, "SM Paris Concert is amazing.. We will try our best too"

pCYDH.jpg

In reference to the SM Town Live Concert held in Paris, France, BEAST had raised their thumbs up and stated, “that is really amazing and we are envious.”

BEAST had met up with reporters on the 17th and stated, “We think that it’s really amazing and great that stars from our country is having a concert overseas. We are really excited as well because we have a concert coming up overseas.”

This summer BEAST will be planning the Asia tour and will put their plans for Japan tour for use. They are currently receiving requests to perform in Europe and South America as well.

Yoon Doojoon stated, “We can’t feel how popular we are overseas. If we try best in all the opportunities given to us, I believe that we will receive a great opportunity as well.”

He also added, “We are very thankful for the hotly response we are receiving as we promote ‘Fiction’, such as the number of first places we been getting. Even though we are still far away from our greatest goal, we believe that the stereotype of idol groups can be broken when people watch our stages.”

Meanwhile, BEAST will be finishing their ‘Fiction’ promotions this week and will go into their promotions for this second Japanese single ‘Bad Girl’.

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST's Doojoon featured in Eluphant's new single "Kidult" + plays soccer to relieve stress

Eluphant released their second album, "Man on the Earth," on June 9th. The album features a total of ten tracks. The title track, "Kidult," features BEAST's leader, Doojoon.

With his feature on the album and his acting in the sitcom, "All My Love," as well as being BEAST's leader, Doojoon racks up a lot stress. On the 17th of June, he met with enews24 and revealed how exactly he gets rid of all of the stress he has.

Doojoon said, "I set up a soccer goal in the underground parking lot of the Cube Entertainment building to get rid of any abnormal level of stress I have." He continued with, "I usually take one of the managers or a member down to the parking lot to play soccer with me. Since we are on the celebrity soccer team FC Seoul, Kikwang plays soccer with me at the underground parking lot often."

The members of BEAST also relieve their stress by watching the currently airing drama, "The Greatest Love," and have been seen tweeting about main character "Dokko Jin." BEAST will be heading to Japan on June 20th to promote their latest Japanese single, "Bad Girl."

Check out Eluphant's music video for "Kidult" featuring Doojoon, below!

Eluphant ft. BEAST's Doojoon - "Kidult"

Do you want to play soccer with Doojoon too?

Source: soulcompanynumber1and enews24

Taken from: Koreaboo

Yoon Doojoon, "Acting comes after singing, I always want to be with my members"

Yzae3.jpg

Yoon Doojoon, from BEAST, had shared his apologetic heart towards the members.

After Lee Kikwang who had appeared on the MBC sitcom ‘High Kick through the Roof’, Yoon Doojoon, who is acting on a sitcom, shared his honest thoughts on trying maintain the actor and singer schedule at the same time on the 17th..

Yoon Doojoon stated, “I am happy that this chance came to me and that I was able to experience many different things. If I get a chance to act again, I would want to take on that opportunity and try more serious things.”

However, due to Yoon Doojoon’s schedules for the filming of his recent sitcom, he was not able to join the rest of BEAST from the guerrilla performance in Japan. To that he commented, “I was really sad about that because I always want the six of us to stick together and I really feel sorry whenever I had to skip out on something because of my personal schedules.”

He added, “Acting is good, but my role as a singer would have to come first. And also, I want to focus more on my activities as a singer so that I would be able to continue performing on stage.”

Meanwhile, for BEAST who had conquered the music charts with ‘Fiction’ and ‘On Rainy Days’, they will conclude their first official album ‘Fiction and Fact’ promotions on the 19th with SBS ‘Inkigayo’.

CREDITS: NATE(SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Jang Hyunseung gains interest in acting because of 'The Greatest Love'?

2qJKM.jpg

Jang Hyunseung, a member from the idol group BEAST, had revealed his greed for acting.

On the 17th, in a hotel restaurant located in Seoul Yeoido, the 6 members of BEAST met up with enews and discussed their thoughts about finishing their promotions for the first official album, ‘Fiction and Fact’ and plans for the future. During the interview, member Jang Hyunseung stated, “Recently I had become interested in acting,” revealing his transformation into an “acting-idol.”

Jang Hyunseung commented, “I was not triggered to take on acting by Yoon Doojoon, who had attempted acting through a sitcom. Even before debut I showed interests in acting. However, after debut, I had no time to even thinking about acting.” He added laughing, “Recently I developed this greed to take on acting, and I had even told my management about these thoughts on the 16th.

According to him, one of the reasons that made him suddenly interested in acting was through the MBC drama ‘The Greatest Love’ starring Cha Seungwon and Gong Hyojin.

Jang Hyunseung said, “’The Greatest Love’ was the first drama that all of BEAST watched together. I think this drama definitely played a role in making me interested in acting again. I want to play the role of a character that has no manners and is very 4D. For example, I would want to try a male character version of Anna Jo (Han Yeseul) from the MBC drama ‘Couple or Trouble’.”

Meanwhile BEAST will be ending their promotions for their first official album ‘Fiction and Fact’ on SBS ‘Inkigayo’ on the 19th. They had successfully won the Triple Crown on Mnet ‘M Countdown’ and KBS ‘Music Bank’ in addition to the high ranks on the music charts.

BEAST will be heading for Japan on the 20th and plans to promote their Japanese version of ‘Bad Girl’.

CREDITS: NATE(SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

BEAST Yang Yoseob, "I was able to grow even more through 'Immortal Song 2'"

z5Z8L.jpg

Yang Yoseob from the male group BEAST had revealed his commentary for leaving KBS2 ‘Immortal Song 2 – Sing the Legends’.

Yang Yoseob had met with the reporter on the 17th and stated, “When I was filming, I used wish for the recording to end earlier, but now that the program is over, I have a bit of regret left over.”

After the performance when contestants were waiting for the results to come out, Yang Yoseob revealed, “I start getting really nervous from the moment I step on the platform. When the light turns off, you have no thoughts in your head and it’s really silent.”

He added, “But as a whole, it was a really a precious experience for me to grow by singing the legend’s songs and getting rated on it.”

Yang Yoseob said, “I had no greed of winning first place while filming ‘Immortal Song’. I just wish that it had been time for me to make the BEAST name more well known.”

Meanwhile, for BEAST who had conquered the music charts with ‘Fiction’ and ‘On Rainy Days’, they will conclude their first official album ‘Fiction and Fact’ promotions on the 19th with SBS ‘Inkigayo’.

CREDITS: NATE(SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS

110616 'Dalgona', BEAST Lee Kikwang 'uljjang' cousin's face is revealed

FApGs.jpg

Idol group BEAST member Kikwang's uljjang cousin is revealed.

On recent recording of SBS 'Dalgona', Lee Kikwang's cousin's face was revealed through a video.

On the 17th the broaddcast of SBS 'Dalgona' will be held in Cheonnam, Naju, the hometown of BEAST Lee Kikwang.

At the recording site, Lee Kikwang's parents as well as his relatives and his whole family came but what catches everyone's attention is Lee Kikwanng's 'uljjang' cousin, Lee Gaeun (23).

Lee Gaeun, who just freshly graduated from college this year and is currently planning to become a CEO of an optical store.

The MC asked her who is her favorite among the BEAST members and she answered 'I was a Yoon Doojoon fan before but now I am a fan of Yong Junhyung'. When talking about her cousin, Lee Kikwang, she immediately become embarassed.

Lee Kikwang's 'uljjang' cousin will made appearance in 'Dalgona' where Lee Kikwang will also appear and is scheduled to broadcast on the 17th at 10PM.

*uljjang is a term for good looking people; best face.

CREDITS: JKN(SOURCE); zapsaple@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

B2ST is nominated for the categories Hot Performance Star & Hot Hallyu Star

in Mnet Summer Break 20's Choice Awards.

Hot Performance Star (Mnet Summer Break 20's Choice Awards)

2PM vs BEAST vs 2NE1 vs TVXQ vs 4minute

Hot Hallyu Star (Mnet Summer Break 20's Choice Awards)

BEAST vs 2PM vs SNSD vs CNBlue vs KARA

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST’s Yoseob regrets leaving ‘Immortal Song 2′

tumblr_lmykcp1L9o1qe5l91.jpg

B2ST’s Yang Yoseob has expressed regret about withdrawing from KBS 2TV’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘, a reality show dedicated to showcasing the vocal talents of idol group members.

Yoseob received first place on the show’s pilot episode with his stunning performance of “Mother“, allowing him to prove critics wrong when they said that his singing talent was just hype.

Unfortunately, Yoseob had to withdraw due to B2ST’s schedules in Japan.

He expressed that although he felt extremely stressed competing against his peers, he felt regret when he had to leave. His fans and the production crew were also disappointed by his withdrawal, as they were looking forward to his future performances.

Yoseob stated, “The pressure I felt from ‘Immortal Song ‘2 was no small thing. I don’t know how the other idol singers felt, but I was very worried and burdened. I couldn’t even sleep at night.” The producers added that Yoseob worked hard during practice, but felt a lot of stress because he couldn’t memorize the lyrics very easily.

He added, “When we decided on the withdrawal, I did feel some relief. It was too nerve-wracking and burdensome. However, at the same time, I felt regret. I don’t think I was able to show my all. If another opportunity came by to be on the show again, I would definitely take it. I think I will. I want to show different sides of myself. New contestant Lee Hongki called me about it, and it reminded me of when I started.”

Fellow B2ST member Son Dongwoon piped in: “Even though we knew the results, we were still nervous. We told him that even if he were to land in last place, he was still in the top 6 among idol singers.”

Source Photo: Newsen

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

110615 BEAST, Japan geurilla concert gets enthusiastic response receiving calls as 'Hallyu Star'

Ux11g.jpg

On the 14th of June, BEAST held a surprise guerilla live performance at Tokyo Shinjuku Station Square and over 5000 fans came pouring in.

BEAST hold the geurilla performance to commentrate the release of their second single 'Bad Girl' and it was held in a open yet secret event with more than 5000 people. The flocking of the Japanese fans means that their[bEAST] popularity is recognized. One hour before the guerilla concert was set up, the stage was draped with black cloth and securities was placed as safety measures.

At 5.30, the BEAST logo appeared on stage and a lot of female fans saw it and thus the BEAST era begins. Soon, BEAST appeared with 'Bad Girl' and fans sang along to the song at Shinjuku Station and at that, BEAST became a legend at that place. 'Nitkan Sports', Japan's leading daily newspaper report that it was a chaos.

BEAST unexpected visit to Japan had surprised some fans through the live guerilla and manage to steal the tears of some fans. BEAST Dongwoon said to fans 'The new single will be released. Please look out for it' in Japanese and received an applause. Even after extending the event for more than 10minutes, fans who didn't know about the event regret leaving the place.

After they found out about the news, some Korean fans reacted 'BEAST advancing Japan, what am I to do','Korean singers are welcome with shrugging shoulders','I will support BEAST's activities in Japan','BEAST is quite popular in Japan'.

Meanwhile, BEAST's 'Fiction' have been sweeping successfully top music programs in three consecutive weeks. (Photo provide: Cube Entertainment)

CREDITS: bntnews(SOURCE); zapsaple@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Guest piano.1993

I watched Hyunseung's Nice and Slow, and it was so damn good. His English pronunciation is impressive. He's surely improved A LOT

the rap is a bit funny, but nice try ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110612 SEOUL HOPE AND DREAM CONCERT - HYUNSEUNG

tumblrlmxzqx6m6j1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxzrhxd0z1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxzs46vkj1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxzsejkkm1qd9bvc.th.jpg

[PHOTO] 110616 MCD - HYUNSEUNG

tumblrlmxyckocp51qd9bvc.jpg

tumblrlmxy41gskr1qead44.jpg

Has Hyunseung become the new BEAST's pet? So much hugging lately ^^

tumblrlmxy1wqoaa1qd9bvc.jpg

tumblrlm50ukr1qd9bvco11.th.jpgtumblrlmklqpx1qd9bvco11.th.jpgtumblrlmxxy6gjds1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxxzlmigw1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxy083ytk1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxyc3ie1o1qd9bvc.th.jpg

tumblrlmxy41gskr1qead44.th.jpgtumblrlmxy7pinxt1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxy8yxmfn1qead44.th.jpg

tumblrlmxy9l7zgg1qead44.th.jpgtumblrlmxy0mu8rs1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxy10vijr1qd9bvc.th.jpg

tumblrlmxy1hvwew1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxy1wqoaa1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxy2b2poi1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlmxy2qoh8b1qd9bvc.th.jpg

C: as tagged // fyseungie @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110617 Doojoon on the way to Music Bank

dsc2613w.jpg

dsc2618h.jpg

C: http://www.xn--hu1b107a3kb.com/ // 온엔온두준 @ bestiz

BEAST talks about being compared to 2PM & Big Bang

l40y5.jpg

B2ST has been named the strongest competitor for Big Bang and 2PM thanks to their recent streak of success, but the boys themselves don’t think so.

In an interview with E Daily, the members of B2ST opened up about their competition and the direction of their career. The boys began, “We’ve been really happy lately, and have even begun wondering whether we’ve ever received such love since our debut.”

On 2PM and Big Bang, they revealed, “A lot of people compare us to Big Bang and 2PM and say that we’re at the height of our fame. Although we feel good hearing that, it’s also scary. We honestly think that it’s too early for us to hear such praise.”

They continued, “If we’re already at the height of our fame, then there’s no way to go but down. We still think we have a long road left and promise to work hard at everything as if it was our first time.”

B2ST will also be going on an Asian tour soon after their Japanese promotions. Countries include Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, and China.

Cube Entertainment said, “Due to the requests made by fans in each country, we’ve decided to create a fan-meeting. Fans can consider it a tour concert in style.”

Source + Photos: E Daily via Naver

Taken from: Alkpop

Guest b2st_lover_always

^^ this may sound cliche.. but im sooo proud of beast... even thou they can be considered the TOP 5 GUY GRPS in korea, they still haf that rookie mindset and always striving for the best in watever they do..

and the fact that their daum cafe members have exceed that of 2pm, just goes to show their intense growing popularity..

Cant wait to see them in July.. i've got my vip tix and ive got the fourth row from the stage! Wee!!!!   w00t.gif  w00t.gif

Archived