비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

LOL Hyunseung's joining twitter is such a big event for B2UTYs all over the word. JANG HYUNSEUNG is trending (not intentionally) WORLDWIDE haha

it's BEAST vs SISTAR19 today on Music Bank. uhmm I think our boys are gonna win blush.gif

EDIT:

BEAST WON MUSIC BANK AGAIN!!!

I'll be back with the videos :P

[iNFO] 110603 #vvforhyunseung trending #1 worldwide on Twitter

BjvsQ.png

BEAST - Fiction

BEAST - Winning + Encore

C: UnknownCarrot170 @ YT

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] @B2ST74 tweeted another photo of Hyunseung

Gi9vo.jpg

EDIT:

Hyunseung did really well when he delivered the winning speech :wub: :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] Hyunseung' Twitter DP

profilephotoa.jpg

LOL The selca king :lol:

[PHOTO] 11003 BEAST's K-Chart trophy for FICTION

c01117944de8bfa3a3405.jpg

C: cubeentsh @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

Cute Dongseob :P

tumblr_lm7nyoxrQn1qc7p5do1_500.gif

C: danseurderue @ tumblr

[GIF] 110603 MUSIC BANK

tumblrlm7oi75zdd1qcjh67o1500.gif

tumblrlm7ow7hymf1qcjh67o1500.gif

tumblrlm7pb914ow1qcjh67o1500.gif

tumblrlm7plkbu6p1qcjh67o1500.gif

tumblrlm7my8fyel1qcjh67o1500.gif

tumblrlm7nh68hs51qcjh67o1500.gif

tumblrlm7npx4ghv1qcjh67o1500.gif

tumblrlm7o2uwvvw1qcjh67o1500.gif

C: jewelcoke@ tumblr

tumblrlm7p79jvhv1qestpko1500.gif

tumblrlm7mpk4kri1qestpko1500.gif

tumblrlm7o8dbvjh1qestpko1500.gif

tumblrlm7oeunlgm1qestpko1500.gif

tumblrlm7oj5bkrb1qestpko1500.gif

tumblrlm7p1nugnv1qestpko1500.gif

C: timetoseob @ tumblr

tumblrlm7p7oculm1qan3tgo1500.gif

tumblrlm7onobwuk1qan3tgo1500.gif

tumblrlm7pgxewcl1qan3tgo1500.gif

tumblrlm7oxlaeh61qan3tgo1500.gif

C: thehumantree @ tumblr

tumblrlm7oyqnpdq1qa3wa4o1500.gif

tumblrlm7pk1yav01qa3wa4o1500.gif

C: lespazz @ tumblr

Guest piano.1993

B2UTYs HAD DOUBLE HAPPINESS TODAY :w00t: I love Jun 3rd :P

*celebrating with Change dance*

tumblr_lm7oxoGN4S1qb9iy9o1_500.gif

Cr; kevin-ism

Guest elle0614

Congratulation to the boys!!! their comeback was DEABAK... they won again!!

Seunggie's getting a twitter account and B2ST winning in Music Bank today is really the best thing that could ever happen to a b2uty...

This day is jjang!!! wahhhhhhhh... BEAUTIES are the best!!!! We must bring them to triple crown...

But this morning I  saw in MTV the list of concert here in ph and around asia... Philippines was not in the list,,,

Only 3 counties in south east asia... T__T so sad... wahhh is this true??? Can someone confirm me... TNX for advance!!!!! XD!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Yoseob's reaction is one of a kind =]] :lol:

And Dongwoon looks pretty proud of his performance =]]

iIE9c.gif

C: danseurderue @ tumblr

Where was this photo taken? :D

312937683.jpg

C: bananajam_ys @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Idols aim to prove that they’ve got talent through “Immortal Song 2″

20110603immortalsong2.jpg

There’s a popular description of idols these days, in which they’re being called ‘3-second singers’. It came about once idol groups began to have members that numbered into the double digits, resulting in some members having only three seconds of singing time. Others have started to express harsher criticisms, such as “What kind of singer are you, when you can’t even sing?”

A rebuttal has been created in the form of a TV program. Members from several idol groups have come together for a singing competition called “Immortal Song 2“, which has also been dubbed as the idol version of “I Am A Singer“.

“Immortal Song 2″ had its first recording on May 23rd with 2AM’s Changmin, Super Junior’s Yesung, SISTAR’s Hyorin, SHINee’s Jonghyun, B2ST’s Yoseob, and IU. In anticipation of its premiere on June 4th, the contestants sat down for a brief interview about the show.

==

<Don’t compare it with “I Am A Singer”>

20110525immortalsong2.jpg

Changmin said, “Rather than being caught up in our performance rankings, we plan to simply show that we are hardworking. Since we each have variety show experience, we will use this strength to create a fun atmosphere.”

The mission on their first day was to remake a hit song from Shim Boo Song, who actually sang for the opening of the show and stayed behind to watch her juniors perform. Super Junior’s Yesung expressed his nervousness by saying, “It makes me nervous to think about performing a solo in front of Shim Soo Bong. I have to guard my team’s honor – whew, it’s burdensome.” IU also admitted that she felt the pressure: “My heart is fluttering because it’s a song from a singer that my grandma and mother like… Everyone is complimenting me, but I’m worried that I won’t meet their expectations.”

It could be said that IU’s feelings reflect those of her castmates, as their vocal abilities were oftentimes discounted or dismissed because of their status as ‘idol stars’. Jonghyun showed his desire to break out of the stereotype by confessing, “Taking this as an opportunity to show a completely different side to myself, I prepared a lot amidst my overseas activities.”

==

<No eliminations, just pick 1st place>

20110516immortalsong222.jpg

While “Immortal Song 2″ will have each contestant sing their version of songs just like on “I Am A Singer”, there will be no eliminations. The six castmates will be judged by a 200-member audience and the first place singer will be named from those votes. Each singer will also received pointers and tips from the original artists of the songs they cover.

For the show’s first recording, the audience was filled with 30+ year olds because they’re the generation that can most accurately judge the performances. 45-year-old Kwak Tae Ho said, “Each of Shim Soo Bong’s songs have a story. The key is in how you stress the emotions. More than vocal ability, it’s the expression that counts.” 45-year-old Choi Eun Hi mused, “Since songs go beyond time, I hope that these remakes will make Shim Soo Bong fans out of the younger generations.”

Idol fans have also expressed their anticipation. IU fan Kim Young Rae said, “I look forward to seeing how IU will remake her senior’s song. I hope she does well so she can have more elderly folks like her.”

While the primary focus of the shows is on music, the idols will bring their various skills to the stage, such as rapping and dancing. It’s said that for this particular challenge, their free-wheeling spirit brought a 30-year-old song into the 21st century. Shim Soo Bong was unable to take her eyes off the stage as she exclaimed, “I didn’t know that [these songs] could have such a different color! I feel like I received the best gift in my life as a singer.”

==

<Old songs that will revive K-pop>

20110516immortalsong218.jpg

Although it has yet to air, “Immortal Song 2″ is already forcing the other music-based reality programs to step up their game. In fact, “Immortal Song 2″ is unique in that it focuses on idol contestants only. Currently, Korea has national talent shows like “Superstar K” and “Birth of a New Star“, which creates new artists; on the other hand, there’s “I Am a Singer”, which allows for more veteran singers to make a comeback.

“Immortal Song 2″, therefore, will find itself plumb in-between those two extremes. As such, it’s speculated that the response for the show will be the hottest amongst its peers. There’s already a palpable tension between fan clubs, and producers have expressed their concerns about fan clubs sneaking into the audience and skewing the votes.

Sharing his honest thoughts about idol singers, producer Go Min Gyu said, “When it come to musicality and completeness, these idols in their teens and 20’s can’t do as well as those on ‘I Am a Singer’“. Consequently, he asked that viewers look at the show as a period of vocal growth for the contestants.

He emphasized that they are K-pop stars who are able bring together generations of music-lovers, and mused that, “We are also looking at the possibility that the idol remakes may spur a new Hallyu movement.”

==

Source: JoongAng via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest sai_kun_05

[PHOTO] 110603 KIKWANG AT YONGSAN FANSIGNING EVENT

C: GIGWANG.KR. REUP BY ME. TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!

Kwang ah wae so cute ;;__;;~~~~~

YIHnh.jpg

HGAuk.jpg

gWmLp.jpg

S3cBV.jpg

KFvpY.jpg

mUi1z.jpg

jcyxi.jpg

[PHOTO] 110603 JUNSEUNG AT YONGSAN FANSIGNING EVENT

C: HYUNSS @ TISTORY. REUP BY ME. TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!

so beautiful my boys TT__TT~~~~~~

rmR5s.jpg

J6aC0.jpg

OUJK3.jpg

Guest sai_kun_05

^ sorry Nadya unnie ._. This post will be the last I post photo in original size ._. Thumbnails next time I swear ^:)^

[PHOTO] 110603 KIKWANG AND HYUNSEUNG AT YONGSAN FANSIGNING EVENT

C: GADRIP + JHS19890903 . REUP BY ME. TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!

8dnMi.jpg

HlRQC.jpg

kK8Lz.jpg

yYXpB.jpg

wAaCV.jpg

LrJDs.jpg

VkITt.jpg

MjPsU.jpg

jhVxR.jpg

uONLd.jpg

Our boys were very very cute in the fansigning event today TT__TT~~~~ *dead*

Archived