• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] Kikwang and Yoseob filming for Oh My School

66538285.jpg

ks1n.jpg

C: thankub2st // 두식이키운날 @ bestiz

Guest myboyRobin

I'm  feeling down. Mybeastyboys wordpress blog will be closed for a couple of months. :(

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Why? :(

[sCANS] Yo Seob for Cool Music Magazine - April issue

tumblrlkqbje4zem1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlkqbl0qg8z1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkqbjzpole1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkqbkisf9t1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkqbljejob1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkqbiwtu181qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkqbiefk051qc773a.th.jpg

C: 清苑月殇@BEASTCHN // beastout @ tumblr

Guest myboyRobin

@Thuy The admins are all busy with college. Now I'm just a rogue author left on the wayside =_=

But the boss lady said it isn't permanent and will re-open the blog in due time.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think you dont have to worry since Nabi is coming back after 2 months when she's done with uni stuff :D

[GIFS] 110505 Doojoon on All My Love

UKeSY.gif

KaruX.gif

66pQx.gif

D77MR.gif

zPdkr.gif

V9mfZ.gif

la3Iu.gif

ue1dY.gif

zfi5p.gif

C: joker-jh @ tumblr

Guest myboyRobin

Oh I forgot that you know Nabi. But Cherrie the boss lady....don't know how long she'll be away. I'll miss her.

P.S. Those Doojoon gifs are sexy XD

Guest Heart<3

Thank you for this! =D

Doo Joon is so suave <3 I seriously can't express how awesome his acting is.

BIG NEWS! Announcement of Comeback soon!

Hello. This is Cube Entertainment.

We are here to give two different news regarding BEAST’s new start that the whole Cube Family might be anticipating.

First of all, BEAST will be holding a large scale Asia fan meeting where they would have the chance to meet their fans all over Asia.

This event will be like a preview of the Asia Tour that BEAST had been preparing for

So we expect that we will be visiting everyone with a spectacle layout.

It will be a stage that BEAST, who had received many strength from fan outside of Korea to move a step closer to being Asian stars, will get closer to the fans in different Asian countries.

Second, BEAST’s Korean comeback is not far away.

One year and 7 months since debut, for BEAST who had not remained in their position and gone through many transformations and improvements,

We want to thank the fans once again for sending them consistent support and cheers through all those times.

For this comeback, BEAST had been going through one of the intense preparation methods and are now at their time of finishing up

Official post regarding BEAST’s new album,

Will be revealed through Cube Entertainment’s official homepage on May 9th. We expect many attentions and anticipations.

Thank you.

CREDITS:

CUBE Official Website (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

I CAN'T WAIT!

Guest myboyRobin

B2ST to hold an Asian fan-meet tour this July

Although they’re in the midst of preparing for B2ST’s comeback, Cube Entertainment has dropped some exciting news for their patient fans. On May 6th, they announced that B2ST will be holding a fan-meet tour across Asia this July!

Thanks to the explosive support they’ve been receiving from the Asian market since their debut, Cube Entertainment decided to go ahead with a large-scale promotion plan all across Asia.

Representatives stated, “Fans all over Asia have been making unending requests for an international fan-meeting, which is why we’ve decided to set up one now. Fans can consider this fan-meet as an Asian tour concert.”

B2ST has been teasing fans of their comeback plans all month long through their respective Twitters, but fans won’t have to wait long now, as Cube Entertainment has revealed that they will announce official comeback plans through their homepage on May 9th.

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

I almost posted this on MBB and then I remembered that it's locked =_=

Wow their comeback is soon? Korean comeback and Japanese promotions................they should get use to never sleeping again.

Anyways it looks like I'm going to have to make a thread on how to help B2ST on the Hanteo Charts for their Korean comeback.

Guest shinhdeplol

myboyRobin: you can always post here ^^

Yoseob's "Aaaahhhh~"

C: 요숴바 @ bestiz

FINALLY!!!! The boys are coming back OMG OMG,Im looking forward to the days when this subforum is full of BEAST stuff :wub: :wub:

iWcQo.gif

^ King of weird expressions :P

C: tamblrrr @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST - Korean Music Wave in Bangkok

tumblrlkpmevsnhm1qhtm7k.jpg

tumblrlkpmj81h0q1qhtm7k.jpg

tumblrlkpmfp1ljl1qhtm7k.jpg

tumblrlkpmhhfk5z1qhtm7k.jpg

tumblrlkpmcz2pdv1qhtm7k.jpg

tumblrlkpmk0xqyy1qhtm7k.jpg

tumblrlkpmki5edm1qhtm7k.jpg

tumblrlkpmdzhhxn1qhtm7k.jpg

tumblrlkpmgnzsc91qhtm7k.jpg

tumblrlkpmibxnbn1qhtm7k.jpg

CR : ASIAN COUNTDOWN @YAAK TV // b2utylovesobeast. @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_lkqtgsZn6e1qzh5sno1_500.gif

lol doojoon ah dont you think of your image at all?

C: wooyoung @ tumblr

Oh yeah~~~~

1298045606_2.jpg

C: 치킨먹자현승아

Archived