비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Beast’s Son Dong Woon runs forward as ‘the inline roller skating representative’

w5Z6q.jpg

48 idol stars gathered at the Bucheon Stadium for the recording of the National Idol Sports Championships broadcast on the 30th of April. Participants representing their hometowns took part in this contest of basic physical abilities with explosive competitive spirit.

A special event in this championships was the inline roller skating event. Beast’s Son Dongwoon took part in this event representing the Gangwon-Chungcheong team.

Before the competition, Dongwoon had previously posted online that his favourite sport was inline roller skating, and he also revealed that during his school days, he had represented Cheongju to take part in the National Inline Roller Skating Competition , getting second place.

Besides Dongwoon, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Seungho along with Z:EA’s Dongjun who is recognised as a strong athletic force among idols were his worthy opponents. Even from the beginning, the competition between them was fierce.

Will Beast’s Dongwoon surpass his other idol opponents and show off his skills as the national inline roller skating prize winner? Results will be seen on the program National Idol Sports Championships.

SOURCE: BNTNEWS, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

[NEWS] The pride of Naju—Beast’s Lee Kikwang?

rmxU4.jpg

Lee Kikwang whose hometown is in Naju took part in KBS2TV’S National Idol Sports Championships aired on the 30th of April. On that day, there were events such as sit-ups, pull-ups, 50 m dash, inline roller skating, relay races and many more. As the representative of Jeolla Province’s Naju city, Lee Kikwang showed off a good performance even from the beginning of the contest. Kikwang showed outstanding athleticism, helping his team gain many points in every event. In the relay race finals, he was the third baton runner, helping his team which was already deemed only an average team at best become one of the top teams, gaining great acclaim.

SOURCE: MYDAILY, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Guest babe.yoseob05

Yoseob is so cute! Please like this page on FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yang-Yoseob/137746336271054.

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblrlki4kpeta91qc773a.jpg

궁금하쥐 ㅋㅋ

Curious right keke

C: Director Choi Jin Ho’s yfrog // beastout @ tumblr

ISNT THIS SEUNG'S NEW HAIR???????? :w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110420 Dongwoon filming KBS 100 Out of 100 Points

tumblrlki4opyabo1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlki4n1nivd1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlki4nn3xy31qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlki4o7bkao1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlki4pdgxmy1qc773a.th.jpg

C: 굿맨 http://910606.net/ // beastout @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

Just like last week, today Seob tweeted a photo of MC Kwang :P

x25d2153c.jpg

http://plixi.com/p/97654076 야 이기광 또 언제 거기가있었냐ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kiseung is beautiful ^^

f0066167_4ced16429ff8d.jpg

C: 힐링꽃기광

Sexy singing Yoseob

IMG_45~1.JPG

C: 용준형내형★

Hyunseung's rings are impressive haha

1301759865_8.jpg

C: 용준형내형★

Awkward~

tumblr_lkgbmhA8Kn1qec2uto1_500.jpg

C: hyunseungontop @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_lkd6skoGUQ1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkd6s7C07F1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkd6mowhqf1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkd681SigD1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkd63jNXvA1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkd5ul510O1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkd5u3m03F1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkcqn8u2Ip1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkcqmhtyxJ1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkcqlliHrQ1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkcq1hYdoa1qagtbzo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkcq21zEar1qagtbzo1_r1_500.gif

C: doojoon- @ tumblr

Tweet: Yoseob & Yongbok Manager

tumblr_lkic2i9zPs1qft2au.png

PPKA2000: It’s Sunday! Isn’t there anything fun to do keke

helloimys: @PPKA2000: Lets go play

PPKA2000: @helloimys: Where should we go keke

helloimys: @PPKA2000: Where are you right now?

PPKA2000: @helloimys: In your heart ke.

helloimys: @PPKA2000: What are you saying.. kekekekeke you’re probably at Inkigayo

Tweet: Kikwang & Prepix’s Haw

tumblr_lkibv8gwd71qft2au.png

Prepix: Too much smoked… for new choreography.. I’m feeling a little nauseous.. When will I be able to quit the habit of smoking while choreographing dances

B2stGK: @Prepix: Hyung hehe is it our choreography by any chance^^?~hehe!!!

Prepix: @B2stGK: It is, my head hurts hehe

B2stGK: @Prepix: I guess I should buy Gehborin (T/N: Painkiller medicine) and come visit you keke ^^!~hehe I’m really thankful Hyung!! hehe I’ll definitely come visit you today^^!~

Tweet: Dongwoon & Prepix’s Haw

tumblr_lkhhgj8sUw1qft2au.png

Prepix: I’ve been choreographing too many dances these days.. Is this what you call the suffering for creative causes.. My head feels like its going to explode ㅜㅜ

beastdw: @Prepix: Be strong ㅠ Thank you and I’ll buy you something to drink and stop by!

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Guest ss501_Lover

their new song with S.Tiger- should i hug or not really daebak!! but unfortunately there's no B2st in the MV..hehe..

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110501 Kikwang after Inkigayo

tumblrlkifgfslez1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlkifh6m3ob1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlkifhqkotr1qc773a.jpg

C: Best of Beast :: B.O.B // beastout @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110501 More photos of Kikwang after Inkigayo

tumblrlkil98xpkf1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlkil9ng7de1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkil98xpkf1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkilab2oc81qc773a.th.jpg

tumblrlkilaunlf71qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkilbiqyaz1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrlkilc4kj5d1qc773a.th.jpg

C: http://justgk.tistory.com/ // beastout @ tumblr

Guest domewey

200 Pounds Beauty  Beast  XDD

oUZyr.jpg

2ubG8.jpg

1qLf2.jpg

I3QEc.jpg

lu5K3.jpg

VqV8P.jpg

credit : b2st吧

mian..I've been gone for too many days n i have nothing to share rite now beside these =P

PS : Pls let me know if I should put these in the spoiler  :sweatingbullets:

Archived