비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

@myboyRobin Yes. There's a Korean version which will be released tomorrow (April 28th). I actually want to buy the Genesis of BEAST JP version when it was released but it's too expensive for me so I didn't buy. The Korean version is less expensive so I will buy. I've heard it has the same DVD contents so I was wondering what are the clips in there. And thanks to you for telling me. :) I will be buying with or without English subtitles. :D And thanks also for the scans. After this, I'll buy their upcoming album. Hopefully it's a full-length album. :)

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myboyRobin

@myboyRobin Yes. There's a Korean version which will be released tomorrow (April 28th). I actually want to buy the Genesis of BEAST JP version when it was released but it's too expensive for me so I didn't buy. The Korean version is less expensive so I will buy. I've heard it has the same DVD contents so I was wondering what are the clips in there. And thanks to you for telling me. :) I will be buying with or without English subtitles. :D And thanks also for the scans. After this, I'll buy their upcoming album. Hopefully it's a full-length album. :)

It's no problem, just glad to be of help. Wow I so fail as as an author of a B2ST blog, lol I should know these things!XD

I hope its a full-length album too. BTW Yoseob recently tweeted about leaving 100 points out of 100 set to go to B2ST's album photoshoot! Sooner or later someone is going to post that tweet here.;)

KBS 100 Points out of 100 Athletic Special

To be aired on April 30th

Yoseob is in White team, Kikwang in Lime team, Dongwoon in Hot Pink team.

I just based it in the color of the shirts that they're wearing. xD

Kikwang's adorable fail in Twitter. :D

[TRANS] @B2stGK @missA_min Jia^^!!!!!Happy birthday~~~~~!! haha http://j.mp/i3KZEC

[TRANS] @B2stGK It wasn't Jia.. I'll make a correction..kekekeke http://j.mp/h0aEkw

[TRANS] @missA_min @B2stGK There is no need to make a correction ~~ http://j.mp/eUCx3K

[TRANS] @B2stGK @missA_min kekekeke I felt bad for Jia though kekeke Today is Fei noona's birthday!! kekeke http://j.mp/g5jNh7

via B2STLYTWEETS

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST Ki Kwang on Promotional picture for IBIZAST Tanning Shop

tumblrlk9mf7r4le1qc773a.jpg

C: http://ibizast.com/ // beastout @ tumblr

Guest Nad_Nishikido

Prepix off to military

[TRANS] @Prepix As I’m here waiting for my military service preparation complaining that I needed to hurry up and finish BEAST’s choreography, BEAST said this on the prerecorded military video clip, “Be strong reserved soldiers and work hard on the training!”

via b2stlytweets 

TT_TT 

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I hope he will come back stronger after his training :) Im expecting a lot of awesomeness in the upcoming choreo <3

tvvlv.png

8xpP8.png

P0Xmv.png

wIQsW.png

C: B2STLYTWEETS @ twitter

Guest domewey

Hello everyone! :) Since BEAST already have their own subforum in Soompi. We decided to make a Twitter account to update Soompi BEAST thread posts. We thought this will help to promote the thread more. :) Follow @b2stlysoompi

wow!!! followed!! ^^ u gals r so amazing!! <33

everyone shd follow it too...n keep on RT-ing its tweets lolol....

i found some cool fanarts of KK... i'll spam some more later at nite =P

orangeggw3.jpg

credit : as tagged

[TAP SONIC] 남자 아이돌의 선두주자 BEAST ! 천재 프로듀서 신사동호랭이 ! BEAST의 신곡 <안을까 말까> 탭소닉에서 독점 선공개 됩니다. 지금 탭소닉에서 먼저 만나보세요.

[TAP SONIC] of BEAST (윤두준, 이기광, 용준형)와 천재 프로듀서 신사동호랭이의 만남 ! of BEAST의 신곡 <안을까 말까> 탭소닉 독점 선공개 ! 탭소닉에서 먼저 만나보세요.

EOZfl.jpg

via @Bugs_play

Guest stupidasxce

want to share soom icons I made. since this is oldies XD hope no one mind.

:)

feels like only posting something not important >_< haha!

sexy Joker coming first! :D

tumblr_lkb0piH1or1qact51o1_400.gif

then Hyunseung and Junhyung! X( I only have their caps though :sweatingbullets:

attracted by seung's hair. his hair is always amazing! maybe it's alive and can move by itself :lol: jk~

tumblr_lkavoiFbdb1qacsgqo1_500.gif

more in spoiler so they wont make the page stretching too much and slow to load~

tumblr_lkavtpn9Fa1qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkaw2ed3T71qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkaw7wDOCl1qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkawb9QSb21qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkawero24C1qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkawikarAz1qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkawppl9LR1qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkawsqk6EX1qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkax125Yed1qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkaxd1JNKK1qacsgqo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkaxhhCFbs1qacsgqo1_500.gif

cr: me :)