비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nadyaDJ

helloimys: Ah, the buzzing sound in my ear that I was talking about yesterday was from all the loud noises I heard while recording yesterday.. keke don’t worry too much!! What was I recording for?… secret.. keke

cr:b2utiesloveb2st@tumblr

wondering about this tweet from seobie... new OST's song or preparation for new album 

wub.gif hurm should i say something too about subforum? not for now... phew.gif 

Guest nadyaDJ

0LQL3.jpg

cr: as tagged | FCMENsince2011@twitter

no.5 for seobie and 10 for kikwang... and i believe 30 is for doojoon.... 

biggrin.gif

Guest regnarts

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that sometimes it's not that readers don't wish to post anything. But I'm sure a number of us don't really have a lot of Beast sources or access to korean fansites where a lot of the stuff are. So this Soompi thread is where we come to see what the latest Beast updates are..

And also, I regularly browse another boy group thread, and the thread has been moving rather slowly too cause the group is not promoting. Beast isn't promoting now so there are naturally lesser activities and the thread moves slower. It's kinda understandable, right?

Still, thanks to those who always post stuff on this thread, if not I wouldn't know where to get Beast updates! :)

Junhyung and his tongue :D haha

1302438230s00000convjpg.jpg

13024382303convjpg.jpg

1302438230d00001convjpg.jpg

1302438230d00000.th.jpg1302438230d.th.jpg1302438230b01390764da17.th.jpg1302438230b01390764da17.th.jpg1302438230d00003.th.jpg1302438230d00002convjpg.th.jpg

C:bestiz and as tagged on pics.

Really wanna say a huge thank you to shinhdeplol and all other faithful posters here!

Finding, uploading and posting the images is really time consuming at times. I take my hat off to you guys. *bows*

Guest stupidasxce

Finally I'm back! :D :D

I don't really have something to post though. but I have a quiz *Neo unnie's idea :D* XD and I just wondering too :) hehe

Which BEAST days do you like the most? And give the reason! :D

ex: Bad Girl days, because of...

as for me I like Mystery days most. Between new and not that new anymore. And the dance is different than others. and Hyunseung looks moody at those days :P it's not like I don't like the other promotion days but Mystery seems special... :wub: I actually love their rookie days a lot!! that's all~ kkkk I'm not good at this and still make quiz like this. haha~

Guest domewey

Really wanna say a huge thank you to shinhdeplol and all other faithful posters here!

Finding, uploading and posting the images is really time consuming at times. I take my hat off to you guys. *bows*

hey there =) n thank you for posting <333

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that sometimes it's not that readers don't wish to post anything. But I'm sure a number of us don't really have a lot of Beast sources or access to korean fansites where a lot of the stuff are. So this Soompi thread is where we come to see what the latest Beast updates are..

And also, I regularly browse another boy group thread, and the thread has been moving rather slowly too cause the group is not promoting. Beast isn't promoting now so there are naturally lesser activities and the thread moves slower. It's kinda understandable, right?

Still, thanks to those who always post stuff on this thread, if not I wouldn't know where to get Beast updates! :)

n thank u for posting ur comment =) we really appreciate that <33

yeah~ i kinda agree with u that Beast is now in hiatus n it's hard for us to keep this thread like SO ALIVE..hehe..

actually..it's not that we're asking everyone to post pics or news or kinda pushing u guys to search for Beast updates.. that would be really not cool rite? =)

Posting some comments like u jz did was pretty awesome <33 we just need ten thousand of people like u to help with this thread hehe...

i  actually with you~ i dont like the sub forum thing~its not the messy or  anything but the reason i am here at soompi and not at b2strising or  any other forums alike,is that we hav ALMOST everything in one thread  and i just hav to start to backtrack at the last page i read~ 

and  well i post a LOT on other threads but doesnt post in this thread often  coz it seems to me that you guys doesnt discuss things here~but lemme  help with the thread moving :)  it wont move as fast as when the boys are promoting of course~and i  believe contents is way more important than quantity~ so dont worry  about the thread being in second page or anything~

thank u for ur quality comment =) n now i kinda know what's the problem.. =)

I believe lurkers r afraid to post coz we the posters don talk much lolol...

dear lurkers, i have to say sorry for not saying something beside posting pics...it has jz become to be a misunderstanding to people that this thread is only for pics. news n whatever updates...

it's actually a thread for b2uties to discuss things.. =)

I've a small discussion with dya aka nadayDJ n ea aka stupidasxce over twitter..n we decided to think of some quizzes to make this thread more lively...it would be great if u guys would join us =)

N lastly...it would be great if some of u guys could be responsible for quiz n discussion part beside us the regular posters =) n we could use our time for pics n etc for the updates... =)

p/s : jz to let u guys know that thuy, dya n I are kinda busy with our own things too...that's one of the reason we couldnt talk much...

I really hope u guys could understand our situation too...n thanks for reading such a long n boring essay =)

P/S 2 : omo~ Ea!!! i need some time to think for the quiz lolol...i'll be back to edit this post..kekeke... I did it on another post lolol...

Guest alyciat

helloo :)

i'm an avid Beast fan!

i'd like to ask a favor from anyone that might be able to help.

i'm doing a school project, and i'm using Beast for my project, i need the official pictures from beast's 3rd album mastermind.

I managed to find the group ones but not the solo shots. it would be great if i could get hold of the page the pictures were posted on :)

Sorry to bother you guys! but thanks a lot for your help! :)

Archived