• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nadyaDJ

Source; Yo Seob’s UFO

[요섭] 곧 창단식 이네요!뷰티 빨리 보고싶어요~ 

앞으로도 뷰티랑 비스트 오래오래 사랑합시다.

I translate it as,

[Yo Seob] It’s going to be the Inauguration Ceremony soon! I wish to see B2UTYs soon~

Even in the future as well, B2UTY and BEAST, let’s love each other for a long long time.

translated by beastout@tumblr

pic posted in no. 30590

*delurks* i have something to share (at long last)... lol.

being a ss501 fan, in addition to being a beast fan, i stumbled upon these:

FANCAM (110326) - Junsu, Hyunjoong, Doojoon, Kikwang - uploaded by JUNSUTIME1

a few pics!!! no hotlinking, please.

credit: liezle blogspot + khjeternity + as tagged

hyunjoong, junsu, doojoon and kiwi in one pic. lol. it can pass as a movie poster to me. XD also, i apologize if on the second half of the image, doo and kiwi are nowhere to be found. i couldn't crop (and i'm not sure if i'm allowed to) the first half of the image:

33d144ffae1446406f22eb6.jpg

kiwi, busy with his phone:

7c3756141500cfaac2ce794.jpg

d59b96b476b9ea9b37d3ca2.jpg

that's all. (^.^)

@shinhdeplol i know, right? i think my last post was at the release of mastermind mini. and before that, my last post was when mtv b2st was airing. XD i visit this thread almost everyday though. >< it's just that i don't have anything that i can share in the thread so i chose to lurk, then post at random times. *is ashamed* i thank all of you here for sharing info, pics, and videos of the boys. these bits of info has kept the fangirl in me alive and i can't thank you enough. :)

some comments:

i'm loving seobie >.<

i was beyond ecstatic to have learned that doojoon and kikwang (and soon yoseob) are recruited for fc men. my favorite people in kpop getting together for something they enjoy doing makes me a very happy fangirl. i hope all of the beast members get recruited ><

EDIT: my post has been reduced in half, all by itself. T.T kept trying to edit to add what has been cut, but it won't let me. this is the first time that happened to me actually. oh well, i'll leave it at that.

Archived