비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest shinhdeplol

Which idols do the middle-aged ladies love the most?

On the March 24th broadcast of Y-Star’s “Wonder About That“, investigators targeted middle-aged women (a.k.a. ajummas) and polled them to see which idols were the most loved by their group.

The program surveyed 300 women, all between the ages of 40-60 years, and asked, “Who is the top idol?” Through this survey, the ajummas were able to show that idol-love wasn’t just restricted to teenagers and young adults.

< Idol groups >

1. SNSD

2. Big Bang

3. KARA

4. Super Junior

5. 2AM

6. B2ST

7. 2PM

FULL LIST HERE

C: allkpop

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ceneash

Which idols do the middle-aged ladies love the most?

On the March 24th broadcast of Y-Star’s “Wonder About That“, investigators targeted middle-aged women (a.k.a. ajummas) and polled them to see which idols were the most loved by their group.

The program surveyed 300 women, all between the ages of 40-60 years, and asked, “Who is the top idol?” Through this survey, the ajummas were able to show that idol-love wasn’t just restricted to teenagers and young adults.

< Idol groups >

1. SNSD

2. Big Bang

3. KARA

4. Super Junior

5. 2AM

6. B2ST

7. 2PM

FULL LIST HERE

C: allkpop

lol at this, because i was so sure, that SHINee must be in this list, yeat they aren't, but B2ST is here!! really, quite surprising list. :D

and hello everybody! i was watching this tread for a long time and even registered on soompi because of this tread, but didn't dare to write or share anything, lol.. anyway, i'm happy to see that there's so many people loving and supporting these precious boys. and big thanks for every picture or video link you share in here, because that's how i can ceep on track with one of my most favorite boyband~ B2UTIES, FIGHTING!~

Guest nadyaDJ

KBS World New Schedule ( Starting From 28/3/2011 )

UTC + 8 : Beijing , Hong Kong, Bali , KL , Manila, Singapore , Perth

TUESDAY

- Happy Together ( 16:50 )

- Music Bank with English Subs ( 18:00 )

- Oh! My School ( 22:10 )

- Win Win ( 23:20 )

THURSDAY

- Oh! My School ( 16:50 )

- Win Win ( 18:00 )

- Qualifications Of Men ( 22:10 )

- Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 ( 23:20 )

SATURDAY

- Music Bank ( 01:00 )

- Star Date ( 09:50 )

- Invincible Youth Special ( 16:20 )

- Star Date ( 18:40 

SUNDAY

- Oh! My School ( 12:20 )

- Happy Sunday ( 16:20 )

For UTC+7 : Bangkok, Jakarta, Hanoi ,Russia Zone 6 ( Minus 1 hour )

For UTC+9 : Seoul , Tokyo, Palau , East Timor ( Plus 1 hour )

cr:oh! my school(KBS) @FB

Archived