$$$ Dress Too Small! O.o [pics]

iomoo

maybe you should take a lot of pillows and stuff it in the dress so it would stretch. If you washed it and put it in the dryer it prolly shrinked that way. So I would bring it to the dry cleaners instead so it won't shrink.

Guest annievy;

oh i love your dress ! i wanted this one for the longest time !

ahha okay, since is kind of odd she wouldnt let you get a bigger size all you can do now is either ear those gel stickers (they act sort of like a bra)

or get it tailored. but that would be extremely difficult since they need to find the right fabric and everything. Like another poster before me said, some of BJ's clothes needed to be worn for a while so it will fit your body more. just wear it for a while and try to "expand" the dress. if your chest area is tight, slip something in between your dress when you are wearing so it stretches it a bit. good luck!

and do you know if they are still selling them D: ahha i love itt.

OMG! I saw this dress in PINKY 6/08 magazine! Suki Emi was wearing it

pic

http://i28.tinypic.com/6qllrs.jpg

OMG!! ee~ a celebrity named selena gomez also wore it in some princess movie @__@

maybe you should take a lot of pillows and stuff it in the dress so it would stretch. If you washed it and put it in the dryer it prolly shrinked that way. So I would bring it to the dry cleaners instead so it won't shrink.

i've never washed it, only worn it once so it hasn't shrunk...

thanks for the advice!

oh i love your dress ! i wanted this one for the longest time !

ahha okay, since is kind of odd she wouldnt let you get a bigger size all you can do now is either ear those gel stickers (they act sort of like a bra)

or get it tailored. but that would be extremely difficult since they need to find the right fabric and everything. Like another poster before me said, some of BJ's clothes needed to be worn for a while so it will fit your body more. just wear it for a while and try to "expand" the dress. if your chest area is tight, slip something in between your dress when you are wearing so it stretches it a bit. good luck!

and do you know if they are still selling them D: ahha i love itt.

thanks!

ah, i see. i will definately try that!! its not tight at all when i'm wearing it. but it just can't zip up! x___x

for you, anyone who wants to know, i got this one at the betsey johnson at stanford shopping center in california. it's not on the website anymore :( but i'm sure that if you have a betsey johnson near your house they might have it...i remember there was this one in like all sizes and a pink one in all sizes as well. that was a few months back, though. :X

YAY you guys! good news!!

so i went to target today and found the upperbody Asset thing (it's like a cheaper spanx, XD) so i put it on, then my dress, and voila! tons of room and it's really comfy. still hard to zip up but i think its because the stomach area is supposed to be tight so the dress doesn't fall down .__.

more pics at my deviantART, see signature. (my username is always iomoo so you won't forget! ;D)

here are some pics, thanks so much guys!

Guest KimKTN

get it tailored from zipper up to corset up...

tailor can remove the zipper, add eyelets and make it a coreset style, some skin might show if you can lace it tight, but yea

Archived