XBOX 360 thread

Guest hawaiingkid

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chinguz

Was anyone else surprised at exactly how little disc space was used on L4D. 5.0GB out of a 6.8GB usually reserved for 360 games, come on Valve! :crazy:

isn't that a good thing?

my isp is giving all customers free unlimited bandwidth for xbox 360 owners so now i can get content (plus play online) without worrying about shaping. might seem odd to you guys but where i reside the internet/plans are horrid. i usually don't play online for more than 30 minutes when i do.

now only the hard drive is an issue.

Guest CK92842

I installed GTA4 on my HD and it runs much better than it does on the disc. I could adjust the camera while driving without any texture pop-up issues. That's one of the very few games that actually shows an improvement.

Guest CK92842

I'm surprised there's no arcade stick by MSFT considering they have XBLA. SFIIHD cannot and will not ever work on the 360 controller but either way I defeated Akuma and that was no fun at all. The bastard is severely overpowered.

I'm surprised there's no arcade stick by MSFT considering they have XBLA. SFIIHD cannot and will not ever work on the 360 controller but either way I defeated Akuma and that was no fun at all. The bastard is severely overpowered.

Even on easy mode. He just keeps raping you like no tomorrow. I say Shin Akuma is better than half the people I played on XBL ranked mode

Guest CK92842

Just thought I'd put the word out that the Resident Evil 5 demo is available. Simply create a Japanese XBL account + hotmail and you're set. 472MB DL with 2 selectable stages and be sure to change the controls because the default Gears style just feels plain awkward.

Just thought I'd put the word out that the Resident Evil 5 demo is available. Simply create a Japanese XBL account + hotmail and you're set. 472MB DL with 2 selectable stages and be sure to change the controls because the default Gears style just feels plain awkward.

I love you.

Going to try this right away!

Guest Tonyc402

^ People were also hinting on another Metal Gear AC!D lol.. possibility too. But anyways , I doubt it will be a MGS 4 remake for xbox 360, but a Metal Gear game nonetheless.

Archived