U-ie/UEE 유이

FemaleQuixote

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

15-03-03 From hellogato Instagram (reporter that went to press conference)
tvN 드라마 <호구의 사랑> 간담회 중.#호구의사랑 #유이 #임슬옹 #표민수감독 #tvN #일산B_OmtBTUsAAJJac.jpg

i like uee! she's gotten aloot prettier and looks like a real celeb now...but i thought she looked too skinny now tho..her honey thighs are gone...her legs looked alot better before with more meat/muscles in it..i think she should consider weight training to build some leg muscles again.

btw she looks good with choi woo shik! i hooe they'll try to date :)

Guest adikkeluangman

After School's UEE shows her motherly side for 'Hogu's Love'

tvN drama 'Hogu's Love' revealed still cuts of After School's UEE playing the role of a mother.

B_vSHJRWQAASzTO.jpg

The idol star, who plays a swim star who goes through an unplanned pregnancy, showed a different side of herself, bathing a baby for her role in the drama. On the March 10th episode, Do Do Hee (UEE) had to make the tough decision about whether she wanted to keep her child or give it up for adoption.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/after-schools-uee-shows-her-motherly-side-for-hogus-love

-----
Top Ten K-drama Moments Of The Week – March Week 2

4. “Hogu’s Love“: I’m a cautious namja

We’re delighted that Ho Gu continues to bond with the baby, but his relationship with Do Hee has also progressed. Inviting her to stay over instead of going to another hotel, we have to hide our giggles right along with Do Hee when he tells her it is safe to stay with him because nothing has happened in his bedroom in the last twenty-five years. Is that how men announce they are virgins these days?
Thinking over what he just said, Ho Gu realizes how it sounds and quickly verifies that Do Hee isn’t laughing at him. We can’t get enough of Choi Woo Shik and his lovable character, Ho Goo!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/10/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-march-week-2/5/

UIE IG update 12 03

iM9JKkW.jpg

아침부터또생각난다..ㅜㅜ
야식으로회사에서선물해준분식차!!^^
감사합니다플레디스!!ㅎ
오늘도홧팅!
#호구의사랑#플레디스#도도희#유이#야식

The morning I fly again ... ㅜㅜ

Snack supper tea companies who present !! ^^

Thank you ! Heh Pledis Entertainment

Hwatting today !

# Love # protector disc player Dodo hee # # # Midnight Snack Yui

Guest adikkeluangman
Top Ten K-drama Moments Of The Week – March Week 3

4. “Hogu’s Love“: It’s supposed to do that?!

Although he gets angry that Hogu still believes he’s the father, you can tell Kang Chul wants to be a part of our hero and Do Hee‘s strange little family. It was adorable when both Do Hee and Hogu managed to convince Kang Chul to let them give the baby a bath and even sweeter when he ended up helping out. Not knowing the bellybutton is supposed to fall off, Kang Chul became alarmed and immediately felt guilty when it did, quickly trying to explain it was an accident. We kind of wish these three could adopt the baby and make their own family together.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/16/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-march-week-3/5/

UIE's IG update 16 March

sJD9091.jpg

난우리금동이를보고있으면행복하다..
진짜천사를보고있는거같다..
다들우리금동이보러오세요~
#호구의사랑#오늘밤11시

I'm happy if you report it to us bronze.

You're looking like a real angel.

Come in to see our guys bronze -

# Protector of love # Today 23:00

Vedi Vero adverts

MmS1K4R.jpg

Aig2LR0.jpg

Tt5UH7c.jpg

viakimyujinbaiduba

UIE updated her IG a few minutes ago with an old picture of herself during an interview

zbyT9kN.jpg

Heh ㅎㅎㅎ old interview Photo ㅎㅎ

I want to love drinking lookin protector -

# Protector of love # 23:00 # Call # ttaenggim

VUq1RPv.jpg

Everyone!

Too heavy, but ... please take me with my love ~

# # Thank you thank you   

Guest adikkeluangman

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – March Week 4
2. “Hogu’s Love“: Kissing can lead to rubber legs

We’ve been waiting patiently for more of Do Hee‘s personality and feelings to be shown, and happily this past week, the relationship with Hogu from her perspective was finally revealed. Who knew he was her first love? *squeals*When Do Hee returned, Hogu could tell something was wrong, so, he offered a hug since his family embraces each other without asking questions. Acting upon her feelings, Do Hee kissed him and his reaction was priceless. Once the door closed, his legs turned to rubber, complete with hilarious sound effects, but it wasn’t just him! Inside, Do Hee was also weak-kneed, falling to the ground. Gaaah! We can’t get enough of this couple!
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/24/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-march-week-4/3/

Guest adikkeluangman

Good job everyone.
CBgNpA1UYAEkoqo.jpg
After School′s Uee marked the end of her drama, Hogu′s Love, writing, "I was so happy and so happy again. Thank you and thank you again. I love you Hogu′s Love!!! I′ll never forget you Do Do Hee!"
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90507/twitter-roundup
The only dress that UEE wears in this drama is DH wedding dress and maybe school uniform. Other than that she in pants, swimming suit or jeans.
-----Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – April Week 1

2. “Hogu’s Love“: Synchronized loveAfter the tears and sweet confession, both Do Hee and Ho Gu wake up in a great mood. Hogu dances his way into the kitchen, singing a children’s song and is busted by his mom. Meanwhile, Do Hee sings the same song, doing a wild dance and is caught by Kang Chul. Ahhh, the beginnings of love!
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/31/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-april-week-1/3/

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Sik talks about his affections for 'Hogu's Love' co-star UEE
Actor Choi Woo Sik talked about working with After School's UEE!
CCD8i1XVIAELVsA.jpg

He sat down for an interview with Star News and said, "UEE noona doesn't have a boyfriend right now. I'm not in a relationship either, so I was happy that I'd be dating UEE noona in the drama. I dated her vicariously through my character in the drama. When else would I ever have the chance to date UEE noona? It wasn't actual dating, but personally, I was happy. UEE noona probably didn't like it too much, but I was satisfied."
Choi Woo Sik also discussed why he showed so much affection for UEE during their 'Taxi' interview. He explained, "I don't know why I said that back then. I think it was because I was so focused on the drama. UEE noona helped me a lot. She even led the romantic scenes. I liked all the romantic  scenes I had with UEE noona, like the kiss scene or the hug scene. I want to work with UEE noona again. If they ever make a season 2, only noona has to give her permission."
It looks like Choi Woo Sik is really head over heels for UEE! Did you enjoy 'Hogu's Love'?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/choi-woo-sik-talks-about-his-affections-for-hogus-love-co-star-uee
Why so cute? I remember that Yoon Bak asked him whether he kissed UEE or not in that Taxi episode. Then his brother must asked him a lot about UEE too. The fact that he called her noona even in interview...

Archived