Smtown09 (august) Without Csjh The Grace.

asiiatdu82

Just wanted to share with you, what do you think about that ?
Well, I don't really know what to say ...

Just I read in allkpop that CSJH The Grace won't be in SMTOWN09 (August) again.

Oh and I heard and read Stephanie gets better and would be with her members Lina, Sunday and Dana.

And they prepare for their come back in mi 2009.

So, what is the problem ? I don't get why they can't be there if they are in Seoul or even in Japan ?

I mean DBSK are in Japan and they will be. SNSD, SJ and SHINEE are in Korea and will be.

The Grace weren't there in SMTOWN08' Bangkok because of Stephanie's pain back.

But now ?

Some peoples think it's because of LSM doesn't want anymore The Grace because for him, they are a "failure".

SM means Star Museum, right ?

I don't know if it's appropriate to say that but I'm kinda very angry and disappointed in SM.

If The Grace wouldn't be, I think a lot of persons will be disappointed and angry like me.

But I suppose, they are already.

Guest damifino

^ Who knows why SM does anything, but maybe Stephanie's back still isn't 100% or maybe she or one of the other members have a problem that they or SM doesn't want to share with the public (this wouldn't be the first time).

But shouldn't this post be in the CSJH thread or the SM thread rather than having a thread all on its own?

Archived